Kidnapped

When Fake Nerds Meet

Miyoung sighed and trudged slowly towards her house.

*Chan Hee Oppa.. I miss you so much.*

Miyoung thought of how Chunji grabbed Tiffany out of the classroom possesively, as if she was his. Her heart sank and at that instant the world seemed darker than it did.

Miyoung blinked.

The world was really darker. That was, until she made out the faint line of someone else's shadow.

"Who--"

-------------------------------------

Nukabwado sarang seu reo ul

There's an angel in my heart~~

"Yeomseyo?" Chunji asked lifelessly.

"CHAN HEE!"

"Hana?" Chunji asked, surprised.

"Miyoung! She.. she.." Hana panted.

"What happened?" Chunji asked anxious once Miyoung's name was mentioned.

"SHE'S BEEN KIDNAPED!" Hana screamed.

Chunji dropped the phone and rushed out of the door.

*Miyoung.. Please be alright. Please. For my sake, Please.*

Chunji ran towards the address he memorised by heart and was met with a large mansion. He didn't even notice how the mansion stretched further than three football fields. Or how there was an olympic sized swimming pool in the mansion. Or how there were guards everywhere in the mansion. He was too focused on Miyoung to notice how rich Miyoung was.

"MIYOUNG!" Chunji screamed, barging into the living room. "Where's she?"

Hana and Mr Park looked up at him with tears in their eyes.

"The kidnapper called. They want 3 billion won delivered by today." Hana said while wiping off the tears.

"3 BILLION WON?" Chunji screamed."How are we going to get 3 billion? Wait.. I think with all the money from the competitions i have around 1.5 billion so we still have to think about the rest of the 1.5--"

"We have it here already." Mr park gestured to the suitcase.

"But 3 billion.. How?" Chunji asked, absolutely puzzled. Suddenly he recognised the man in front of him. "MR PARK? What are you doing here?"

"Why wouldn't I be here my daugher's been kidnapped." He answered in sorrow.

"Daughter?" Chunji asked  wide eyed.

*OMG wait. Miyoung is Mr Park's daughter? So Shim Miyoung .. is Park Miyoung? Oh my god. I fell in love with both Miyoungs. I can't believe it. I have to save my Miyoung back!*

"Where's Key? He's Miyoung's fiance why isn't he here to help!" Chunji asked frustratedly.

"That bastard?" Hana asked,"Once he heard that those kidnappers wanted 3 billion won he hung up on me."

"I shouldn't have let Miyoung be engaged to Key.." Mr Park sighed.

"Mr Park." Chunji asked seriously. "If i manage to save Miyoung, will you give me a chance to woo your daughter?"

"By all means" Mr Park smiled gently.