Reporter meeting session

When Fake Nerds Meet

At school the next day

Two voice recorders landed on Miyoung's desk. Miyoung's head shot up to she Key and Jessica's faces towering above hers.

"What's that for?" Chunji asked.

"According to my far and wide sources, Chunji, my basketball idol will be endorsing Park Enterprise's products! And there'll be a reporter meeting session later which both Chunji and Park heiress will attend. I bet both of you didn't know that but that's besides the point. The reporter meeting session is only accessible for reporters so we can't go in. Me and Jess will stay outside trying to catch a glimpse of them. While you two," Key said, pointing at Chunji and Miyoung, will have to try to find ways to sneak in and record the whole event. Is that clear?"

Miyoung turned pale while Chunji stoned. Remembering that he was supposed to be Chan Hee, Chunji asked" But how are we supposed to sneak in?"

"Do I look like i care how?" Key asked frustratedly," Just get it done! Come on babe lets go." Key held on to Jessica's waist and they strutted off.

Miyoung knew that by putting the voice recorder into her pocket later, she'll be able to get a clear recording. But if she went in with Chunji, he'll find out she's the Park heiress.

"Chanhee sshi, why not later you go by the back door and i go by the side door. We'll meet each other at the front door after the whole thing ends." MIyoung asked.

Chunji agreed immediately, as he was still thinking of how to keep his identity a secret if he were to sneak the recorder in later.

---------------------------

Front door of Hotel where reporter meeting session is held

Massive number of people gathered in front of the door. Fangirls and guys were holding up "CHUNJI I LOVE YOU" signs and "PARK MIYOUNG MARRY ME!" signs.

Chunji, Miyoung, Key and Jessica gathered at the door. Jessica was dressed in a y black dress with EXTREMELY little cloth, and she held out a "CHUNJI LOOK AT ME!" sign.

Key glanced irritatedly at the sign and asked,"Hey you're my girlfriend! Why ask another guy to look at you!"

Jessica waved off the question and ran to join the other fangirls.

"Its not like you didn't flirt with the Park heiress either.."Chunji muttered under his breath.

"What??"Key glared and Chunji shrugged.

"Hey you two, go try and sneak in!! We'll meet here after it ends."Key ordered and ran off to snatch a "MIYOUNG YOU ARE SO PRETTY" sign from a fellow fanguy.

Miyoung and Chunji bade goodbyes, and rushed to their various makeup rooms.

--------------------------

Miyoung's make up room

"Miyoung ah why are you so late and WHAT HORRIBLE GLASSES AND HAIR ARE YOU IN!!" the make up Unnie screeched.

"No time Unnie!! Help me change!!"Miyoung screeched back.

In less than five minutes, Miyoung transformed from an ancient looking ahjuma into a drop dead gorgeous lady. Not forgetting her project, Miyoung slid the voice recorder with the folds of her skirt and walked into the hall.

-------------------------

Chunji's make up room

"LEE CHAN HEE!! You are so freaking dead after this! Not only are you so late.. what the hell are you wearing! You could've dressed up before coming here! You think i'm Harry Potter or something? Saying Experimullous or something and you'd be a prince charming already?" Hyung nim screamed.

"Calm down hyung!! I'll go change now!" Chunji hurried.

After changing into his suit and getting rid of his glasses, Chunji looked like a top model even without make up.

"Hurry!" Hyungnim screamed and pushed him into the hall, just after Chunji slipped the recorder into his pocket.

--------------------------------

Hall

Chunji and Miyoung arrived in the hall from opposite directions, at the exact same time. Each had an extremely flustered look on their faces.

They made their way to the front of the stage and settled down infront of the mikes.

"Hey" Chunji whispered.

"Hi Chunji oppa! Why do you look so flustered!" Miyoung asked.

"Heh Chunji oppa hehe... er. Huh? Oh flustered? Since when was i flustered? I'm never flustered.. I've never been flustered in my life.. Believe me Miyoung ah.."Chunji rattled on.

"Okay Oppa I believe you. Settle down, the session is starting."Miyoung giggled.

Chunji and Miyoung both reached into their pockets and secretly started the recorder.

*Our project will be sure to get 100 out of 100!!*