The Marriage

When Fake Nerds Meet

Miyoung arrived home to see her father's car parked outside her house. She also noticed another unfamiliar car outside.

*Appa is back! And he brought guests?*


Miyoung stepped into the living room, to be greeted with a mountain tall of gifts.

"Appa?" Miyoung called.

"My dear daughter ah!" Mr park ran and hugged her. "I missed you!"

"Me too appa," Miyoung answered,"but why are you back so early?"

"Well I figured my daughter's love life and eternal happiness is more important than anything.."he chirped.

*My love life? OMG! Does he know about Chan Hee Oppa?*

"Miyoung ah," Mr park gestured,"meet your fiance!"

A tall handsome man in a suit stepped out.

"KEY?!"

"Wow looks like you're really glad to see him!" Mr park smiled. ?"He came to me and told me that you two were in love and asked to marry you. If you were in love Miyoung ah you could've just said! I'm so happy!"

"SINCE WHEN WAS I..." Miyoung started only to be stopped by Key, covering his hands over .

"Future father in law," Key greeted respectfully," I guess she's too happy, can I talk to her privately for a moment?"

Mr park agreed and went out with Director Kim(Key's father) to discuss the marriage plans.

"What are you doing!" Miyoung screamed,"since when were we in love? I'm not in love with you! I love some one else! I won't marry you!"

Key hugged Miyoung from the back and said threateningly,"I wouldn't still like Chan Hee if I were you."

"How did you-?" Miyoung asked, surprised.

"Yes I know," smiled Key sinisterly. "I know that you are Shim Miyoung. I know that you like Chan Hee. But I know something that you don't. Your Chan Hee Oppa isn't as truthful to you as he seems."

"What do you mean?" She breathed.

"Chan Hee is Chunji." Key declared proudly.

"What?" Miyoung whispered.

The Chunji Oppa that she met on the rooftop. The Chunji Oppa that was always flustered. The Chunji Oppa that she once liked. It was Chan Hee all along?

To think that she fell in love with two of the same person.

But...

Miyoung recalled their meeting earlier. Chunji had been preparing to confess to someone. Chunji already had someone he liked. That's why he bought the bracelet. From the beginning, it wasn't her.

Miyoung felt her heart crush in to a million pieces. She didn't even have a chance to confess, and she already failed. The thought of Chunji loving someone else, cuddling someone else, kissing someone else was tearing her heart apart.

"You're shocked aren't you!" Key snickered. "now that you know your Chunji Oppa isn't as truthful as he seems, you can forget him and come marry me!"

Miyoung felt her anger rising. "Even if I forgot Chunji, it doesn't mean that I'll be marrying you!" she spat.

"Oh really?" Key asked threateningly. "I can tell that you like him a lot. But let me tell you, if you refuse to marry me, I'll tell the media of chunji's identity, and yours."

Miyoung's eyes widened in shock. Who was this person in front of her? This person is willing to go through such under hand means to get what he wants. Key isn't a very kind person, but he isn't this evil.

*Chan Hee Oppa, or Chunji Oppa, please help me..*