Project work?

When Fake Nerds Meet

On the rooftop 

"You shouldn't have done that Chan Hee, Now the Kingka and Queenka of this school will hate you!" Miyoung exclaimed.

"You worry too much! They don't know me all that well anyway," Chunji said and winked.

Miyoung's heart seemed to stop at that very second as she recalled Chunji winking in the same way at her last night.*Calm down Park Miyoung. That was Chunji. This is Chan Hee.*

"Anyway, thanks so much for standing up for me. I really appreciate  it" Miyoung thanked.

"Hehe its just that i had never seen anyone that dared to go up against Key and Jessica. You were the first and I felt obliged to help!" ChunJi smiled. "You were one brave soul there!"

-----------------------

ChunJi and Miyoung chatted happily till the end of break and went back to class together.

Its just that they didn't know what they were going to have to face. (Muahahaha evil laughs by me!XD)

------------------------

"Class, you are going to have to do your project work. This year's theme is to do research on a male and female teenager of your age, that is either very successful or renowned." Ms Jung said to the class.

At once, Chunji's face popped into Miyoung's face. Little did Miyoung know, at that instant, chunji was also thinking of the Park heiress.

"Now i'm going to read to you your groupings. Group one, Jonghyun, L.joe, Jaejoong and Krystal. Group two, Taemin, Onew, Luna and Yuri. Group three, Miyoung...

*Please let me group with Chan Hee.. Please let me group with Chan hee.. Please let me..

"..Chan Hee.."

*YES THANK GOD!!* Miyoung smiled at Chunji who smiled back.

"..Key, and Jessica." Ms Jung finished.

...silence...

"NO WAY!" the four chorused.

"the groups have already been finalized so there'll be no changing. Now get started on your work" Ms Jung continued nonchantly.

----------------------

"Wow look at that group!" Yuri whispered.

Luna peered over to her right and found an intense glaring game going on between the group next to them, two versus two.

Miyoung and Chunji were seated on on side, while Key and Jessica were seated on the other. In the middle, there seem to be imaginary flashes of lightning that shook the air. Not even a fly dared to fly past them.

"Wow. Lucky I'm not in that group." Luna replied.

-----------------------

Feeling a little irritated, Miyoung broke the silence," So... who are were going to research on?"

"CHUNJI AND PARK HEIRESS!" Key and Jessica chorused.

Miyoung and Chunji lagged for a few seconds, then shouted,"No we can't do Chunji"(by Chunji) and "NO we can't no Park heiress!"(by Miyoung)

Both of them looked at each other in surprise. Both of them couldn't risk research on themselves. It would possibly leak to the other's that they are actually Chunji/Park heiress.

Key and Jessica ignored both Miyoung and Chunji, and sent their chosen topics to the teacher.

Miyoung and Chunji slumped back in their seats.

*Now I'm researching on myself! Well at least we are researching on Park Miyoung..*

*Now I'm researching on myself! Well at least we are researching on Chunji..*