Sneaky Key and Confused Chunji

When Fake Nerds Meet

Chunji crept to the nearest public toilet as discreetly as possible. After successfully getting his revenge, he felt re-energized. Though it wasn't exactly gentlemanly to be happy over a girl falling into the pool, he felt estatic that he helped Miyoung gain her pride back.

*I must hurry back to see Miyoung's happy expression* He thought gleefully.

He looked around the whole toilet and was relieved that there were no one about. In a flash, he changed into his geeky clothes and put on his thick-rimmed spectacles. Checking himself in the mirror one last time, Chunji hurried back to the pool.

What he didn't know was that some (rather dim-witted) person had been following him all along.

Excited to know where his idol was staying, Key had followed behind Chunji after Jessica had dropped into the pool. (Some boyfriend:P) Key stayed in the bushes outside waiting, while Chunji had rushed into the public toilet.

*Wow my idol uses the public toilet too!* Key thought naively.

After some time, Key saw Chan Hee walk out of the toilet.

*That lucky fella! He was in the same toilet as Chunji at the same time!*

Dim witted Key didn't suspect anything and continued squating in the bushes. After 15 minutes, he had been stung head to toe by mosquitoes and sweat drenched his whole body.

*Why is Chunji taking so long! OMG Dont tell me he got stuck in the toilet bowl!! I have to help my idol! CHUNJI HERE I COME!!*

Key leapt up from the bushes with sudden strength and rushed into the toilet.

"I, your number one fan, Key, have come to save you CHUNJI HYUNG!!!" Key announced.

"Huh?" He exclaimed in wonder as he stared at the empty toilet.

He rushed into each cubicle to find it not occupied. Key was stunned.

"WAAH MY IDOL KNOWS MAGIC!" He exclaimed.

-----------------------------

Back at the pool

Chunji arrived as Chan Hee at the pool expectantly.

"Sorry I'm late!" He apologised while sneaking glances at Miyoung who seemed completely unmoved.

"OMG ChanHee you totally missed a good show!! The basketballer Chunji was here and, yes its that ALL SO AWESOME CHUNJI, and Jessica threw herself at him but he rejected her saying Miyoung here is his ideal type and guess what oh my dear 7 generations of ancestors, HE WINKED AT MIYOUNG!! OMG OMG! And Jessica was so upset she BOOM!," Hana breathed after saying all that in one breath," she fell in the pool!!!"

Chunji faked surprise and looked intently at Miyoung.

"Chunji said he was your ideal type? And he winked at you?" Chunji asked even though he knew.

Miyoung nodded her head nonchantly, with lifeless eyes.

"Shouldn't you be happy? Don't you like him?" Chunji asked worriedly.

Miyoung nodded her head once again.

Chunji was so worried he almost fell into the pool like Jessica. *Don't tell me even when I'm Chunji she isn't attracted to me! Oh gosh i totally doubt my charms now!*

"THEN WHY AREN'T YOU SMILING?" Chunji yelled.

Hana looked at him.

"Ahem sorry just curious." Chunji clarified.

Miyoung's shoulders slumped as she muttered," He winked at me! That stupid winked at me! He shouldn't go around wnking at so many girls..."

Grumbling to herself, Miyoung stood up to go.

Chunji stayed glued on his seat while watching Miyoung's back.

"Hey," she said, turning around," My leg's still twisted I cant tour the island with you. Sorry.."

Chunji felt more confusion than when faced with a 10 mark algebra question.

*She's not happy because I winked at her! Why is she not happy! Is my wink not good looking enough or something? And I didn't wink at many girls.. I only winked at Park Miyoung and her before!!!*

Chunji ruffled his hair in irritation and went back to his room.

"Girls..."He muttered.

-------------------------------

 

Tee hee Chunji is so confused! SO CUTEXD!!

OMG SOMETHING IS DREADFULLY WRONG SERIOUSLY!! There are like 247 views but why are there only 12 subscribers!!! OH NO!!

Please help by commenting(:

Its my first fic please gimmie some advice!!