SPECIAL CHAPTER II

When Fake Nerds Meet

Continuing with Part 2 >>>

"Eh?" Miyoung blinked.

Chunji grinned and poked his girlfriend's head. "I said," he repeated. "I made the same bet as you, babe." he chuckled amusedly at his girlfriend's cute expression.

Miyoung blinked again, still not getting it. "You did what?"

Chunji chuckled and gathered Miyoung in his arms as he plopped both of them on his couch at his house. He circled his arms round her waist and rested his chin on her shoulders. "I made a bet with Suhee's boyfriend, Jaehyuk, that I'll get the Park Heiress to fall for me in the ball this Saturday."

"What?" Miyoung shrieked as she jumped off his lap. "How can you, oppa? But I'm supposed to make the Chunji you fall for me, and you're supposed to make the Park Heiress me fall for you... wait. I'm so confused."

"Babe." Chunji pulled her back to his side. "Don't you think this is so easy? I'm already in love with you, and you're already in love with me. All we have to do is not expose our identity."

"Really?" Miyoung furrowed his brows, thinking deeply.

A pair of lips sealed hers and her eyes widened in surprise. Chunji pulled back a little to look at here flushed confused expression. "Promise me, don't show that expression to other guys." he muttered.

"What expression?" Miyoung blinked.

"Oh god." Chunji cursed and pushed her on the couch, attacking her lips again.




"OH MY GOD!!!!" Hana spazzed. "How are you going to attract that Chunji guy? He's so freaking hot! You must look your best!"

Miyoung twisted her lips thoughtfully. "There's no need to really-"

"NO NEED?" Hana looked at her in disbelief. "You've got to dress like a y cat I tell you! You've gotta learn how to turn into a seductress or you'll lose this bet!"

Hana rushed around her own room and threw her clothes from her wardrobe. "We've got to find you something y to wear." she muttered.

She took dress after dress, frowning one after another. "Gaaaahhh! Why do the dresses I have have so much cloth? They don't expose enough!"

Miyoung's eyes widened. "What do you mean by they don't expose enough?" she grabbed the nearest dress that bearly covered her and chest. "These are the tiest clothes I've ever seen!"

Hana gave her a look. "Do you want to win the bet or not?" she asked with her arms crossed. "If there weren't any dress rules, I'd have you go in a bikini."

Miyoung looked horrified. "What?" Hana looked at her. "You've got to seduce baby. SEDUCE~"

Miyoung pouted. *But Chunji is Chanhee and he already loves me!*




"EHHHHH???" Onew was so startled that he dropped his chicken on the floor. (That wasn't the most surprising part.)

He actually was so shocked that he stood up immediately, stepping on HIS CHICKEN and not caring about it at all.

Onew looked Chunji up and down in disapproval. "You've got so much to improve Lee Chanhee!" he crossed his arms. "Do you think that the gorgeous Park Heiress would fall for you when you look like this?"

Chunji looked himself up and down. "Wae? I'm looking fine."

He was in his nerd get up, with pants pulled up almost to his chest, a horrible checked shirt and messy hair. LOOKING FINE? Hell yeah~ No.

"Looking fine?" Onew snorted. "Have you seen that basketball player Chunji? Now that's looking fine." he looked at Chunji in distaste. "You, Chanhee, are what I call Horrible."

Chunji just shrugged and continued eating his chips, making sure not to let his trainer see him destroy his own athlete diet.

"I can get the Park Heiress, no worries." Chunji assured.

Onew snorted again. "In your look? NO." he argued. "Why would she even look at you if that hot guy Chunji is around the corner? You've got to be hotter than him!"

Chunji just smirked inwardly. *Well we're the same person.*

"No good." Onew shook his head. "I've got to consult DBSK sunbaes on their style on being y. Oh and 2pm too." he muttered.

Chunji didn't really care about what Onew was mumbling until he caught one sentence.

"I wonder if the guards will let you in if you don't wear anything under your jacket?"

Chunji choked.

 

Part 3 coming soon :D