SPECIAL CHAPTER

When Fake Nerds Meet

Hello my lovely readers :D

Surprised that I updated this after like...more than 7 months of completing this fic xD??

Well, a lot of you requested for a sequel but I'm sorry because I can't give you that. I just can't come up with more ideas for this story you see. It's become stagnant.

So...I've decided on Special Chapters instead. I hope they'll satisfy you guys (:

Enjoy.

 

---

"...and Chunji Oppa told me that I was gorgeous!" Suhee squealed.

The rest of the girls that were listening also squealed cooperatively. "You're so lucky you got to go to the ball Suhee!" Suhee's right hand man: Jin Ae cooed. "You got to see Chunji AND he told you you were gorgeous!"

Suhee smirked. "I'm sure he's smitten with me." she said proudly. "I mean, who isn't?"

"NO ONE!" Suhee's fans cheered.

Miyoung rolled her eyes as she waited for Chunji to arrive. She was still in her nerdy get up, attracting no attention except for those of distaste. *What a liar.* Miyoung thought. *Suhee didn't even get into the ball yesterday night.*

Yes that's right.

The ball was held by the Park Enterprise to celebrate their success, especially thanks to Chunji endorsing their products. Suhee had tagged along with her father, who was one of the chefs of the event.

However, she wasn't even allowed into the premises since she wasn't invited and wasn't dressed properly enough, looking like a from a pub compared to princess like heiresses that were present.

But no one knew of course, except for Miyoung herself. Which was why Suhee could continue to brag like nobody's business.

"He told me that he was very much infacuated with me and asked for my number." Suhee told them. "But I didn't want to be so easy to get, you see. So I just gave him my email address. And to date, he already sent 11 emails asking for a date!" she shrieked proudly.

"KYAAAA~" the rest of the class turned restless as well.

Miyoung wrinkled her nose in disgust. "How could he ask for your email when you didn't even step into the ballroom?" she muttered under her breath.

Unfortunately for her, it was a little too loud that the liar herself caught it. "What did you say?" Suhee narrowed her eyes at Miyoung.

Miyoung jumped, startled. But she kept her gaze firm and unwavering. "I said, how could Chunji ask for your email when you didn't even get to step into the ballroom?" she said loudly.

Gasps were heard throughout the class as they started whispering. "What? She didn't even get to go in? But she said-" people started looking at Suhee in disgust.

Suhee frowned, obviously displeased by the rumours. "What are you talking about!" she glared at Miyoung. "You weren't even there while I was! Don't sprout nonsense!"

Miyoung looked at Suhee straight in the eyes. "I'm not. You are." she said in a soft but crystal clear voice that resonated throughout the class. "Chunji didn't talk to you at all. And if he did, he wouldn't have fallen for you either."

"And?" Suhee questioned. "He'll fall for you instead?" she snickered.

The rest of the class laughed heartily. Miyoung thought of Chunji's cute smile and softened. "Yes. He would." Miyoung replied.

Suhee laughed so loudly, Miyoung thought her eardrums were going to burst. "WHAT?" she shrieked. "Fall for you? Have you seen yourself in the mirror, Shim Miyoung? Just because both of you are called Miyoung means that you're as pretty as the Park Heiress! Don't fool yourself."

"He'll fall for me." Miyoung said surely. *Well not exactly...because he has already fallen for me.* she smiled inwardly.

"Fine, if you're so cocky about it." Suhee snickered. "Let's make a bet. I'll try to get you into the ball this Saturday. You'll meet Chunji, and let's see if you can even get him to respond to you. If he expresses interest in you, you win, and you become the next queenka. The one who loses will have to do something embarrassing in frton fof the whole school."

"Fine." Miyoung told her without thinking.

The class burst into laughter, thinking about how stupid Miyoung was. Jessica and Key eyed each other. *Suhee's dead.*




---

"Chanhee Oppa! Eotteohke!" Miyoung shrieked.

After she left the class, the full impact of the bet finally sank in. "OPPAAAAA~~~" she cried. "I'm dead. Eotteohke?"

She looked at Chunji, expecting him to reprimand her or something, but instead, he had an amused twinkle in his eyes. "Babe." he cut her off. "You know what?"

Miyoung blinked.

"I made the same bet you did." Chunji grinned.

 

 

 

---

So this is Part 1 :DDD

I'll post part 2 soon. The Mama Awards is too distracting XD