A Day Out!

When Fake Nerds Meet

The next day

Miyoung couldn't lift her spirits after knowing that Chunji had someone he liked.

*Stupid.. Stop thinking about it! So what if ChanHee Oppa has someone he likes! You already like Chunji Oppa!! ... But.. I wonder who it is he likes.. ..*

Chunji noticed Miyoung feeling down and he decided to cheer her up.

"Uri Kyeopta neun Miyoung ah!! (Our cute Miyoung) Today its a free day! Since your leg is feeling better, lets go out and tour the island!" Chunji cheered.

"Sorry Oppa.. I feel like staying in.." *and sort out my feelings* Miyoung said.

"Don't be like that!!" Chunji exclaimed. He swept Miyoung up bridal style and made his way to the pool.

"Miyoung ah do you like the pool? Its nice and refreshing!" Chunji smiled sweetly.

"AH! Chan Hee Oppa NO!!" MIyoung held onto Chunji frantically.

"If you don't want to go for a swim then let's go out! Yay!" Chunji exclaimed excitedly.

He ran all the way back to the rooms, and placed Miyoung gently on the bed.

"I'll be back in 5 minutes. By then I want to see you all ready to go!" Chunji ordered.

Miyoung sighed. *If you're so sweet to me, how am i supposed to sort out my feelings?*

-----------------------------

Chunji pulled Miyoung along the long stretch of stalls, jumping like a child at all things new.

"Hey Miyoung ah, do you think this suits me?" Chunji turned around, with a pink fluffy hairband.

"HAHAHA Yes OMG your fashion sense is jjang!!" Miyoung laughed.

*At last she's laughing. I don't know why you're unhappy Miyoung ah, but I will make you happy again. Because when you're sad, I'll be sad too.*

"Oppa! There there!" Miyoung pointed to a stall selling traditional tribal costumes.

"Woah!" Miyoung exclaimed, looking at the delicate and fine sewing on the costumes.

"Woah Oppa look! The workmanship is so good!!! Its even better than using a sewing machine!" Miyoung chattered.

Chunji ruffled her hair and said," Miyoung ah you're just jealous you can't sew this well right!"

Miyoung pouted and Chunji felt his heart beat quicken. *Why do I keep feeling like this around her? But I like Park MIyoung.. Don't I?*

"Hi! Welcome! Do you want to try on our traditional costumes?" an old ahjusshi asked.

"YES YES YES!!" Miyoung shouted.

Chunji chuckled and followed her.

-----------------------------

Chunji and Miyoung looked at each other awkwardly. They were dressed in MATCHING traditional WEDDING costumes.

"Err Ahjusshi you made a mistake we aren't related THAT way.."Miyoung tried explaining.

"What way?" Ahjusshi asked.

*Ahjusshi you're so innocent*

"We aren't girlfriend boy----" Miyoung tried again.

"Young lady you're so pretty in that costume. Its just that you talk too much", the ahjusshi shut her up.

"Its been a long long long time since i saw such a matching pair! And you two look wonderful in the wedding costumes! I'll be generous today! I'll give you a free photoshoot!"

The Ahjusshi pulled the two of them and asked them to do some poses.

"Closer! CLOSER!" hollered Ahjusshi. "You're supposed to be getting married stop being so awkward!!"

Chunji wrapped his hands more firmly around Miyoung's petite waist and placed his head on her shoulder.

Chunji could feel his whole body heating up. *Oh god her waist is so slim.. AND I"M SMELLING HER HAIR AGAIN!! Oh god..*

Miyoung's heart was racing. The areas in which Chunji was touching her seemed to be burning. Though it was really awkward, somehow it felt right to be in Chunji's arms.

"Okay! Now one more shot! Hey the bride! Don't move your head! Okay! Now the groom! Kiss the bride on her cheek!" Ahjusshi hollered.

*WHAT!* Both of them thought.

"Hurry up! I don't have all the time in the world!" Ahjusshi flared.

Chunji gulped and brought his lips to Miyoung's face.

FLASH

"Okay!! The pictures are done!" Ahjusshi exclaimed.

*Finally!*

Miyoung touched her cheek. It was still tingling from Chunji's kiss. *Oh god what is this strange feeling! Why won't it disappear!*

Chunji held his heart and felt it knocking against his ribcage. He recalled how soft Miyoung's face was, and how pleasant it was to put his lips there.. *AH I"M GOING CRAZY!!*