Fake nerd saving fake nerd!!

When Fake Nerds Meet
In the hospital
 
Chunji paced around the waiting area, glancing at the door every few seconds. Anxiety gripped his heart and he found it extremely difficult to calm himself. How is it that he can feel such passion and concern towards someone he just met, he did not know.
 
*Dammit why is the doctor taking such a long time.. Is that girl seriously sick? Is she in pain? Dammit how I wish the one suffering was me!*

After an eternity of waiting, (which was only in fact 5 minutes), the doctor finally came out to be instantly attacked by the anxious guy.
 
"DOCTOR!!! How is she?  Huh? Huh? Is she alright? Why did she faint all of the sudden? Why are you so silent? OMG dont tell me! SHE'S DEAD??? Oh no man poor girl she was so youn--"Chunji screeched.
 
"COOL DOWN YOUNG MAN!" the doctor yelled.
 
Chunji shut his mouth instantly. (Such a good boyXD)
 
"Your girlfriend is alright." the doctor continued.
 
Chunji let out a HUGE sigh of relief, only to realise what the doctor had said.
 
"What?? No no no she's not my girlfr--"Chunji denied, only to be stopped short by the doctor's interrupt-me-and-you-are-so-dead look.
 
"She is just too stressed and lacked rest. She just needs some rest and sleep and STOP YAKING OR YOU"LL WAKE HER UP!!" The (apparently very) pissed up doctor said.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Chunji crept into the hospital ward and found Miyoung sleeping peacefully.
 
*Gosh she's cute when she sleeps*
 
Chunji wondered what had bothered and stressed this cute young lady to cause her to faint of fatigue. He was admiring her sleeping look when he realised that she was wearing thick glasses and her curly puffy hair was spread out across her face.
 
*She must be uncomfortable with those glasses and hair swirling infront of her face..*
 
Chunji reached out and started to sweep Miyoung's hair aside and take off her glasses when..
 
You've got the wrong number,
you've got the wrong number;
i'm sorry you've got the wrong number so dont call me no---
 
"Yeomseyo? Hyung! What's up Hyung?"
 
(I'll use blue for hyung's lines)
 
"Hey Chunji where are you! I thought you arrived in Seoul half an hour ago!"
 
"Sorry hyung something cropped up" Chunji apologised and glanced at Miyoung.
 
"Well solve it! You're coming to the ball tonight no excuses. Its a chance for you to meet Mr Park. You know the rumours that they are interested in you endorsing their products. This will bring much more fame you know that!"
 
"But hyung i only want to play basketball! I'm not interested in fame!"
 
"Chunji~~ You know your team needs sponsorship right? If you land this advertisement, you'll draw much more sponsorship for the team!"
 
"Ok hyung..."
 
Chunji ended the call and glanced at the sleeping beauty. He sighed and made his way out, wondering if he'll ever meet her again.
 
*I dont even know her name!*