Park Enterprise Ball

When Fake Nerds Meet

In the hospital ward

After a good one and a half hour sleep, Miyoung finally awoke from her slumber.

*That was one good sleep!! Hmmm? Where am i? THE HOSPITAL? How did i get here? What time is it?*

Miyoung searched for her phone and her eyes nearly popped up when she saw that it was already 3.30pm. There was 27 missed calls from her parents and Hana, her only good and sincere friend.

Miyoung rushed out of the ward to make payment for her stay to find that all her expenses were paid. When she asked who was the one who brought her here, none of the nurses knew. The mysterious kind man didnt leave any form of contact at all.

Miyoung felt disappointed but these feelings disappeared immediately when her phone rang once again.

"Yes daddy? Yes i know of the ball, I'll be right there."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the department store

Chunji tried on the 17th suit and came out of the fitting room. His hyung shook his head once again and tossed him another.

"Hyung! Its just a ball. Why do you have to be so freaking particular about his!"

"You have to be at your best appearance so that they'll want to sign the contract with you! Getting endorsement projects not only involve basketball skills man!"

Chunji sighed and resigned to fate, only to return to the darn fitting room for the 18th time.

...

"How is it hyung?"

His hyung stared up at him, mouth wide apart.

"Okay okay i know hyung. i'll change it.."

"WAIT!! This is it!! Oh gosh Chunji you are so handsome! If i wasn't married, I'd have gone gay for you!" Hyung screeched.

Chunji shook his head and peered at his reflection in the mirror.

This is it:

http://www.google.com.sg/imglanding?q=chunji&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1259&bih=491&tbs=isch:1&tbnid=r5eIl6Y7W3rbQM:&imgrefurl=http://www.fanpop.com/spots/teen-top/images/14277156/title/chunji-photo&imgurl=http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/14200000/Chunji-teen-top-14277156-797-522.jpg&ei=u_d9TZbmBcvOrQep26n1BQ&zoom=1&w=797&h=522&iact=rc&oei=u_d9TZbmBcvOrQep26n1BQ&page=1&tbnh=91&tbnw=139&start=0&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Park enterprise Ball

Miyoung wriggled uncomfortably in her dress. It was a glamourous dark blue coloured off shoulder dress. Miyoung took of her ahjuma style wig and styled her hair into thick, long curls that fell naturally on her shoulders. She waited at the waiting room for her father and her to make their grand entrance.

Chunji tried to stiffle a yawn, which was unfortunately caught by hyung-nim, who shot a deadly glare.

Chunji followed behind his hyung, smiling with mild interest at all the people his hyung introduced to him. Many eligible young ladies gasped when they saw him and tried to make eye contact with him. Chunji felt utterly disgusted and sighed inwardly to himself. *this is going to be a long long night.*

Suddenly, grand music was being played and the emcee announced the arrival of the stars of the night: Mr Park Dae Woong, his beautiful wife MiHo, and of course their daughter Park Miyoung.

The doors of the hall opened and the stars strode in. The people all around the hall clapped enthusiastically and cheered.

Chunji caught sight of the breath takingly gorgeous young Park heiress and found that he could not avert his eyes. She was so stunningly beautiful that all the young males (and even some of the married ones) felt themselves being blown away by her beauty. He found himself thinking of the girl he brought to the hospital today.

*They kinda resemble each other...*

Chunji's thoughts were disrupted again, when his Hyung-nim pushed him near Mr Park to do a grand introduction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miyoung forced a smile when she saw one of her father's business partners Mr Kim making his way towards her. He had always talked about how great his dear son was, and it was evident that he wanted her to be his daughter-in-law, and not because of her good character. Behind this old irritating man was a young charming looking guy. He was rather good looking and he flashed his million dollar smile at Miyoung.

*Gosh i'm gonna puke! That smile was so suuuuuuuuppppppeeeeerr fake!*

"Good evening my dear Park heiress," Mr Kim greeted. That's it, not Miyoung sshi, not Miss Park, but always Park heiress.

"Good evening director Kim. And who is this charming young man?" Miyoung greeted, and it took most of her energy not to puke.

"Yes yes. This charming young man is my son, Key! I'll leave you two to chat! Bye!!" Mr Kim hurried off immediately.

The young man, Key, smiled and extended his hand, "Hi, I'm Key. Nice too finally meet you Miss Miyoung sshi. My father has told me so much about you."

i'm sure he did..Before Miyoung knew it, Key started reciting a love poem.

"You beauty ignites the fire within me,

your eyes are the priceless jewels that make my heart beat...."

Tonight is going to be a long long night...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay Key is finally here!!

I'm kinda addicted to writingXD. I can understand how writers keep updating!!

Oh well i'm having my march holidays now so i'll update more often!

Please support by commenting and subscribing!!