Chunji's thinking of revenge

When Fake Nerds Meet

At the restaurant

The hoardes of students from Teen top high school filled the restaurant to the brim. Chunji and Miyoung were sitting with Hana and Onew. The latter pair seemed to have grown very much closer after the plane flight. Or not.

Miyoung and Chunji sat there awkwardly as Hana and Onew had a lovers' quarrel on whether chicken was better or fish.

"Oppa, you SOOOOOOOOOO don't have taste! How is chicken any better than fish! Seriously!" Hana demanded.

Onew, red in the face since his second love (Hana) insulted his all time love (Chicken), argued,"HEY LADY! You are so dead seriously! How dare you insult my dear chicken! And to think that I shared chicken with you during the flight too! You insulted my ALL-TIME LOVE by comparing it to fish!"

Hana then seemed like she could grill everyone in the restaurant by breathing out fire, screamed," I was right that you have no taste! How can chicken be your All-time love when you said I was your all-time love!! I hate you and your chicken!"

"I hate you and your fish!"

"HUMPHFS!" Both Onew and Hana crossed their arms and faced opposite directions.

Chunji and Miyoung looked at each other desperately.

"Ahem I think the crab meat is not bad too.." Chunji said, trying to soothen the atmosphere.

"SHUT UP!" Onew and Hana screamed. (Oh so scary!)

Chunji and Miyoung immediately ducked their heads and focused solely on their food.

"Hey careless !" A freaking high-toned voice came squeaking.

Miyoung looked up. Jessica.

Jessica used her fork and fiddled with the pork chop on Miyoun's plate.

"OMG look at the junk you're eating. Pork chop!" Jessica squealed, as though pork chop was something along the lines of dirty gym socks.

She poked the meat and continued," Seriously, if you want to attract a better guy you should eat better. I mean, look at the vast amounts of fats in this piece of meat! You should eat like me!" She gestured to her tiny bowl of salad. (Veggies! *faints*)

"But I guess even if you try, the best type of guy you can attract is someone like.. hmmm let me see. Oh, your prince charming Lee Chan Hee of course!"

Chunji glared back at her. "What are you looking at four-eyed freak! Anyway, don't be jealous of my beauty because my beauty can attract any guy! Even if Chunji was here, once he sees me, he'll fall heads over heels in love with me!" Jessica laughed," Good luck with your four-eyed love!!"

The rest of Jessica's gang laughed hysterically and strutted after her.

Chunji came back to face Miyoung, whoose face hung so low, it was almost touching her pork chop.

"Hey," he said gently,"Dont be affected by what she says. Its okay to eat more. Its surprising how Jessica doesn't die of malnutrition."

Miyoung faked a smile and nodded. Chunji felt his heart break into pieces when he saw how Miyoung lost her appetite. He felt his anger grow more when he saw Jessica laughing and pointing at Miyoung from another table.

*That evil witch*

Chunji overheard Jessica and her gang talking of going for a swim at 2pm (2pm!!!!XDXDXD) later. He quickly developed a flawless plan to get back at Jessica.

*Watch out you selfish witch...*