Tiffany is back!

When Fake Nerds Meet

Back at school

Miyoung and Chunji stayed awkward even though they continued sitting together during lessons and lunch.

"Hey what's up between you and Chan Hee?" Hana asked curiously.

"Hmmm? Nothing.."Miyoung blushed.

Hana believed not a word of it but decided to drop the subject.

Chunji on the other hand, tried not to make eye contact with Miyoung. He couldn't guarantee he'll not blush if he saw her and got reminded of the wedding photo. Which was rather redundant anyway, since the wedding photo was ALWAYS CONSTANTLY on his mind and he'd sneak a peak at his wallet,(where the picture was kept) from time to time.

-----------------------------

Lunch

"MY DEAR HONEY BUNNY!!!" Onew squealed and ran from one end of the cafeteria.

"OH MY CUTE MARSHMELLOW!!" Hana screamed from the other end.

They ran towards each other from both ends and gave a passionate hug in the middle of the cafeteria. The students enjoyed the bollywood-like show and clapped enthusiastically.

"Honey Bunny do you know how much i missed you? Being away from you for 3 periods of math!!"Onew sighed drastically.

"No duh you didn't tell me.." Hana rolled her eyes."I want to hear it from your mouth!!" She grinned slyly.

"Oh you sly Honey Bunny..."Onew teased.

It took Chunji and Miyoung everything they had not to puke right then and there.

SLAM!

Chunji and Miyoung jumped.

"Oh right! I wanted to tell you all this but my dear Honey Bunny's beauty distracted me," Onew threw Hana a wink who giggled, Miyoung shivered." There was a drop dead gorgeous new transfer girl today! She even insulted Jessica, saying that the latter is a !! And already, 7 guys confessed to her!"

"Wow she's that pretty?" Chunji asked.

"Yeah!" Onew nodded excitedly.

"Oppa!" Hana slapped his hand. "You mean she's prettier than me?"

"NO! Of course not!" Onew waved his hands frantically."Honey Bunny is the prettiest of all!!"

Miyoung, curious about the new girl, asked," What's her name?"

"Tiffany Hwang I think." Onew replied.

Chunji at this moment dropped his chopsticks in shock.

*Tiffany Hwang? Please don't tell me she's THE Tiffany Hwang!*

"Chan Hee Oppa! What's wrong?" Miyoung asked worriedly," do you know Tiffany Hwang?"

Chunji shook his head nervously,"No I don't"

"You mean you forgot me? CHAN HEE oppa?" Asked an extremely sweet voice sacarstically.

Chunji spun round. *Tffany..*

-------------------------------

OH!!!!!!!! SO EXCITING! Tiffany is back!

If you don't remember, there was a slight mention of Tiffany in chapter 6.

AND AND AND!! I've just written a oneshot on Jaejoong inspired by Baek Jiyoung's That Woman. Please support!!