Key wants Miyoung

When Fake Nerds Meet

Miyoung looked around her sneakily. Left. Right. Okay. All clear.

Miyoung walked briskly towards her next class when..

"JAGIYA!!"

*Oh god damn it!* Miyoung cursed in her heart.

She turned around and plastered a smile on her face. "Ah. Key. Hi."

"Jagiya i missed you so so so so much!"Key whined and hugged her.

"Eh? But you called me and kept me awake until 1 in the morning.. And you still miss me?" Miyoung asked, struggling from his grip.

"Yes I miss you ALL THE TIME!" Key said. "Don't you feel tired Jagiya?"

"Huh? No why would i be tired.." Miyoung asked, confused.

"Because you've been running in my mind all this time nae Jagiya!" Key said and blew her a kiss.

Miyoung shivered and tried to stop herself from vomitting.

------------------------------

After school

"Jagiya do you want to come with me to my friend's gathering?" Key asked. "Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin will also be there." (A/N: Onew isn't included cause he's Miyoung's friend not Key's)

"I think you're just confused Key, you don't really like me, so don't do such stuff." Miyoung said, avoiding Key's eyes and strode to the school gates.

"I love you Jagiya why won't you believe me! What must I do to convince you of my love!" Key asked and pushed Miyoung against the wall.

--------------------------------

At the airport

Chunji arrived after another victorious win.

*Miyoung ah I'm back!! Gosh I miss you so so so freaking much!*

Glancing at his watch, he saw that if he rushed to school now, he'll be able to make it just in time to meet Miyoung and send her home.

*Miyoung here i come!!*

"Hyung I'm going off now! Can you help me collect my luggage and send it to my house please please please??" Chunji said, trying to battle his eyebrows.

"Hey I know I said that if I wasn't married I would've turned gay for you but please don't do that I'll just puke." Hyung gagged.

"Please hyung..Just help me. I'm rushing off now!!" Chunji pleaded.

"Haha Okay okay." Hyung nim agreed. "It isn't everyday that i see you so anxious to meet a girl. Your girlfriend must be really cute huh?"

"Yeah she is." Chunji blushed. "Oh wait. No! She isn't my girlfriend!!"

"Yeah yeah whatever you say. Now go meet her and don't worry about your luggage!" Hyung tapped Chunji on his shoulder.

"THANKS HYUNG!" Chunji shouted as her ran off.

Chunji hurried all the way to school, asking the taxi driver to hurry so many times that he was scolded by the driver.

Finally the school came in sight and the taxi reached to a stop.

"Thanks ahjusshi keep the change!!" Chunji yelled and prepared to run.

 His hands stopped at the car door's handle.

He saw Key trapping Miyoung against a wall with his arms. His head was leaning close and closer to Miyoung's face...

------------------------------

Teehee cliff hanger!! Please don't kill me!!XDXD

Please subscribe and comment!<3