Tiffany gets rejected

When Fake Nerds Meet

Key cuddled with Miyoung in the classroom, with Miyoung trying to wriggle out of Key's grasp.

"Yeobo," Key asked, placing his head on Miyoung's shoulder."What are we going to do later? Shall we watch a movie? Go to the park?"

"Ugh." Miyoung squeaked, "I want to go home to study."

"Aww yeobo you're such a model student!" Key praised, hugging Miyoung closer.

Chunji saw the couple and directed his eyes away. *God it hurts so much...*

Tiffany arrived and placed herself seductively on Chunji's desk.

"Oppa~~ Later wanna come to my place? We can watch a movie. Or if you wanna do something else..."Tiffany breathed.

Chunji felt himself losing control and the urge to punch Tiffany's face was growing stronger by the minute.

"Come with me." Chunji gritted his teeth and pulled Tiffany out of the class.

"Ha I bet that Chan Hee's going to do something naughty with her now," Key laughed,"Look at how anxious he is to get in her pants!"

"HE'S NOT LIKE THAT!" Miyoung screamed, ignoring the weird glances thrown at her.

She stormed out of the class and hid in the girl's toilet. *Oppa.. Why are you like that..*

--------------------------------------

Tiffany stared at Chunji, anticipating what he was going to say.

*I knew you couldn't resist my charms.. Hah*

"Look Tiffany Hwang," Chunji sighed." Stop this. Please."

"Stop what Oppa?" Tiffany asked innocently.

"Youn know that I don't like you, and I know you don't like me too, so why not stop all this nonsense." Chunji asked.

"I do love you Oppa!" tiffany whined.

"I don't believe you even know how to feel, much less love," Chunji spat. "Don't lie cause it makes me want to puke."

Tiffany grew red in the face in anger and roared,"So you don't love me? And? Who do you love? Shim MIyoung?"

Chunji remained silent, sorrow creeping up his face.

"She's engaged to Key!" Tiffany screamed. "She's taken! So why not look at the person in front of you now! I've known you longer than her. I'm sure I'm prettier! Why can't you just look at me the way you look at her!!!"

"BECAUSE I ONLY LOVE HER!" Chunji shouted.

"I love her. I love her so much. Her smile, her laughter, her everything! You don't understand, I love her more than my life! She owns the whole of my heart and even more! I can't let anyone else into my heart don't you understand?" Chunji screamed.

Chunji stomped out and Tiffany was left stunned.

*LEE CHAN HEE you are so going to regret this.*

---------------------------------------

Oh gosh this story's gonna end soon..

I think its gonna be another 3 chapters or something. Or maybe even 2.

Thanks to all who subscribed!

Comment please<3