Chunji's rage

When Fake Nerds Meet

Key trapped Miyoung against the wall with his arms.

"I love you so much Miyoung, why won't you just believe me?" Key whispered.

Key tilted his head and started to lean closer to Miyoung.

Miyoung stood frightened. She wanted to scream and shout. She wanted to push Key back and hit him in the face. She wanted to run away.

But she was too shocked and scared. She couldn't move a muscle.

*Chan hee Oppa help me..*

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU BASTARD!" a voice screamed.

Key stopped and turned around, only to be hit hard in the face by a strong fist.

"Chan hee oppa!" Miyoung cried, her eyes shining with tears.

"What the hell! I just wanted to show her how much i love her. What has that got to do with you!" Key spat back and punched Chunji in the stomach.

"You. Freaking. !" Chunji shouted, punching Key with every word. "Of course it has to do with me! I'm Miyoung's oppa! I have to protect her from erts like you!"

*Even if you're my idol, Miyoung is much more important* Key charged at Chunji with all his might.

"OPPA!" Miyoung cried.

Chunji, thanks to his reflex trained by basketball training, leapt out of the way just in time. Key, unable to stop himself in time because of the motion, fell into the drain.

"That is what you get from trying to touch Miyoung!" Chunji barked. "DON'T you EVER try any tricks of yours again!"

With that, Chunji led the still crying Miyoung away.

Key cursed Chunji while climbing out of the drain.

*Damn that Chunji, spoiling my marvellous plans. No matter what I will not let him ruin my plans to fame and riches...*

----------------------------------

"Slow down Oppa! I can't keep up!" Miyoung panted as she tried to keep up with Chunji's pace.

"Huh?" Chunji stopped. "Oh. You must be tired. Lets sit down at those benches."

"Okay.." Miyoung said meekly.

"I'm sorry Miyoung," Chunji apologised, looking at her tear stained face. "You must have been so frightened. Its just that," Chunji continued, clenching his fist." I feel so so so angry when i saw Key trying touch you."

"Its okay." Miyoung said. "Thanks for saving me Oppa. Does it hurt?" She asked, caressing his swollen cheek.

Chunji winced.

"Stay here Oppa, I'll get some mecication." Miyoung said.

After some time, Miyoung returned with plasters, cotton wool and medication.

"Stay still Oppa. I'm going to put the medicine. It may hurt." Miyoung warned.

Miyoung picked the cotton wool and gently dabbed at the wound on Chunji's face.

"Does it hurt?" Miyoung asked gently.

Chunji gulped. Miyoung's face was just inches away from his, such that he could feel her breath on him. He could clearly see her flawless skin, her hazelnut-coloured eyes, her long eye lashes. And that PINK LUSCIOUS KISSABLE LIPS.

Chunji jerked away before he lost control.

"I'm sorry oppa. It must've hurt." Miyoung said.

"No it didn't. Eh it was me.." Chunji said awkwardly.

"Anyway what were you doing at school Oppa? I thought you were sick?" Miyoung asked.

"Er Yeah. But i'm fine now and i missed you and i wanted to walk you home today until i saw that bastard.." Chunji clenched his teeth.

"If it weren't for you, I would've lost my first kiss oppa." Miyoung smiled."Thanks."

"Its nothing," Chunji waved."I would protect you no matter what."

Miyoung smiled and felt the empty feeling in her heart go away.