Can I call you Oppa?

When Fake Nerds Meet

The reporter meeting session went on ultra smoothly (OF COURSE! Its ChunjiXD) and it ended with a bright note. When it ended, Chunji and Miyoung bowed respectfully to the reporters and hurried backstage.

Chunji thought it was rude to leave so abruptly so he told Miyoung," Hey Miyoung ah, I've got something on so..."

"Yeah oppa me too! Let's meet again some other time!" Miyoung exclaimed.

Both of them smiled and hurried of to change back into their nerdy costumes.

--------------------------------

In front of the hotel

"What took you all so long! The rest of the reporters already left long ago!" Key shouted in rage.

"Eh sorry.."Miyoung apologised meekly.

"Did you manage to sneak in and record?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah." Both Chunji and Miyoung chorused.

They looked at each other.

"YOU DID?" they asked.

Chunji scratched his head in confusion. He made sure to scan throughout the room to see if Miyoung managed to get in just now. But there weren't any curly haired ancient looking girl in there. *Wow she must be good at hiding*

Miyoung was 100 percent sure she didn't see Chunji with this glasses in the masses of reporters just now. *Wow he's good at hiding.. Maybe he can be a detective next time..*

Jessica snatched the recorders from both of them and tried listening to both.

"Wow its really clear! I can hear them talk so clearly! Its like the recorders were on Chunji and Park Miyoung themselves!" Jessica exclaimed.

Miyoung dipped her head and Chunji started a sudden coughing fit.

"Well alright then since this is done. Jess and I will be going on a date. Babe let's go!" Key said and whisked jessica away.

Miyoung and Chunji were left in silence.

"I'll walk you to the bus stop." Chunji said.

Miyoung bobbed her head happily.

---------------------------

"Where were you hiding in the reporter session? I tried finding a curly haired girl but i couldnt find any!"Chunji asked.

*Of course you couldn't. I was up on stage!*

"Teehee i have my means.. What about you! I didn't see you either!" Miyoung exclaimed.

"Hah! I have my means too!" Chunji smiled.

Both of them burst into laughter and carried on walking.

"You know, that basketballer, Chunji.." Chunji continued," how do you find him?"

Miyoung smiled, thinking of how flustered Chunji was earlier.

"Do you find him attractive like the other fangirls?" Chunji asked curiously.

"Why do you care Chan Hee sshi? He's not you!" MIyoung laughed.

*Yeah why do i care how she sees me. I should only be concerned about how Park Miyoung thinks of me, not Shim Miyoung.. I like Park Miyoung..*

"Just curious.."CHunji repiled.

"Well..." Miyoung pondered, finally asnwering the question."He seems really nice. And he seems like he will not up to you just because you're famous or rich."

"Wow you seem to have a great impression of Chunji!" Chunji exclaimed gleefully, his insides BURSTING with happiness.

*Yeah.. Actually I think I may like him..*

"How about you?" Miyoung asked, suddenly curious."How do you find the Park heiress?"

"I think she's really pretty of course!" Chunji exclaimed.

*Typical.. Aish I thought Chan Hee sshi will be different. Guess I was wrong..*

"But most importantly," Chunji continued," I think she doesn't only like people who are rich like her. To be her friend, she doesn't mind if you're poor, but it matters that you treat for who she is inside."

*Hmm? That was pretty accurate! Guess I was wrong about you Chan Hee!*

"Hey we've reached the bus stop. I'll go the other way. Bye Miyoung!" Chunji waved and walked off.

"Hey Miyoung ah!" He called as he ran back from a distance.

Miyoung looked up in surprise.

"Here,"he said, taking out his grey coloured scarf and winding the cloth round Miyoung's neck.

"It's rather cold. We can't have our dear Miyoung falling sick!" Chunji exclaimed.

The moment Chunji's hands touched Miyoung's bare neck, she felt a surge of electricity pass her. Her heart started racing in an odd manner as she watched Chunji's face come nearer.

"There! We're done!" Chunji smiled," I'll go now. Bye!"

Chunji turned to go and MIyoung watched his back. The surge of strange feelings gave Miyoung enough courage to call after Chunji.

"Chunji sshi!" Miyoung shouted.

Chunji turned around in surprise.

"Can I call you Oppa?" Miyoung continued, face red from embarrasment.

Chunji's face lit up in delight and he nodded his head furiously.

"Okay then. Bye and take care Chan Hee Oppa!" Miyoung waved.

"Bye Miyoung ah!" Chunji waved back.

*What the hell Chunji. You're such a bastard. I thought you liked Park Miyoung! Why are you so happy when Shim Miyoung called you Oppa!*