I love you

When Fake Nerds Meet

FLASHBACK

Key tried not to wince as Mr Park yelled at him.

"What type of boyfriend are you! You didn't even turn up when Miyoung was kidnapped! I forbid you from stepping in this house ever again!" Mr park roared.

Key nodded his head frantically and ran out as fast as his legs could take him.

"Serves him right for threatening Miyoung.." Hana muttered.

"Threatening Miyoung?" asked Chunji as he emerged from Miyoung's room to grab her a cup of water.

"I guess I'll tell you the truth then.." Hana sighed and proceeded to tell Chunji the whole story.

---------------------------------

Chunji looked tenderly at Miyoung and brushed her hair lovingly.

"Why didnt you tell me Miyoung ah.." He whispered.

Miyoung opened her eyes from her sleep.

"Miyoung ah!" Chunji said, his eyes lighting up. "You're up!"

"Oppa.." Miyoung breathed. "Water..."

Chunji grabbed the glass that he prepared long before and gently helped Miyoung up, putting the glass to her lips.

"Babo." he scolded, as he wiped with his hands. "Don't you know how worried I was? I thought you were going to die! I thought I wouldn't get to see you ever again!!"

"Mianhe Oppa.." Miyoung apologized as she buried her head in his chest.

"Don't you trust me Miyoung ah?" Chunji asked gently as he combed through Miyoung's hair with his fingers. "Why didn't you tell me Key threatened you? You were trying to protect both our identities. We could've faced all these together instead of you going through yourself."

"But you already have someone you like Oppa, I don't want to be a burden.." Miyoung looked up into his eyes.

Chunji looked puzzled for a moment when it finally dawned on him. "You mean when you saw me that day when I was preparing to confess to someone?"

Miyoung nodded sadly.

"Babo. And you didn't even ask me who I was going to confess to!" Chunji said, pinching her cheek.

"But it's not me. If not you wouldn't ask me for advice on how to confess.." Miyoung lowered her head.

"Yeah it's not you Park Miyoung." Chunji said, causing Miyoung's head to dip even lower. "I met someone who's cute, adorable, real, and she just took my heart without a word and refused to return it."

Chunji used his finger and raised Miyoung's chin.

"And that person is Shim Miyoung." he breathed.

Miyoung blinked and her eyes widened in surprise. She opened to say something when Chunji pressed his lips on hers. The kiss was the sweetest ever, and it sent tingly feelings to both.

"I love you Miyoung ah." Chunji breathed, after parting from Miyoung's lips. "I love you no matter if you're Park Miyoung or Shim Miyoung. I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" Miyoung cried and threw her arms around Chunji's neck. "I love you too Chunji Oppa."

The kiss that came next was even sweeter than the first.

 

---------------------------------------------

The End!!

Thanks to all who subscribed and commented!!

Please support my other fics!

*Sends love to all of you!*