SPECIAL CHAPTER IV

When Fake Nerds Meet

Last Part! Enjoy :D

---

"I can't believe she won the bet!" Suhee shrieked as she clutched onto Jaehyuk's arm. "I have to do something embarrassing in front fo the school! !"

Jaehyuk plucked his arm from her. "Yeah yeah." his eyes were searching the crowd. "Where's that Chanhee and the Park Heiress? I still have MY bet to win."

As soon as he said it, he saw the Park Heiress coming in with.... Jaehyuk blinked and rubbed his eyes. "Is that Chanhee by her side? AS HER ??" he gulped.

Miyoung clutched Chunji's arm and looked up at him. "What are we going to make Jaehyuk and Suhee do since we won the bet now?" she grinned.

Chunji chuckled and curled a strand of her hair behind her ear. "We'll have to see about that, don't we?"




"Ugh. I can't look like this!" Suhee whined. "These glasses belong to a thousand years ago! I look like a geek!"

Miyoung rolled her eyes. *That's the point.*

Jaehyuk on the other hand had his hair styled up like a classic curry puff that looked like they belonged to the 1970s. mens_fashion_from_nm_91_copy.jpg

When they stepped into the school, everyone was pointing fingers at Suhee and Jaehyuk. Compared to them in their nerd form, Miyoung and Chunji were very very much more good-looking.

Jaehyuk felt so embarrassed, he tried to hide his face behind Suhee's back.

Suhee slapped him away. "Yah jerk! You were the one who wanted to break up!" she growled.

Jaehyuk looked utterly astounded and horrified. His life was officially over.

Onew and Hana bounded towards Miyoung and Chunji once they spotted the couple. The Onew-Hana couple immediately began showering Miyoung and Chunji with endless questions.

"How did you manage it?" Hana squealed. "It was the dress right! I'm sure it was the dress! That's why Chunji fell for you!"

Chunji made a low grunt. "Hell no."

"And the Park Heiress?" Onew looked at Chunji. "You actually managed to score the Park Heiress! Oh my god Chanhee you rock! You even beat that Chunji guy! I'm sure it was the abs man!"

Miyoung puffed her cheeks. *I would've preferred if those were covered.*

"So, are you two going out with the Park Heiress and Chunji now?" Onew and Hana asked together, expectantly.

Chunji and Miyoung looked at each other with amused smiles. Chunji held out their intertwined hands. "Nope." he grinned. "We are dating each other."

"WHATTTT?" Onew and Hana shrieked. "HOW CAN YOU TURN DOWN THE PARK HEIRESS/CHUNJI! ARE YOU MAD?"

Chunji chuckled as he pulled Miyoung closer to himself. "Yeah." he muttered. "Madly in love."

Onew and Hana shook their heads, their faces pale. "You two are really mad." they muttered in unison. Hana however snapped out of it. She beamed at both of them.

"So...even if you're not going out with the Park Heiress and Chunji, do you think you can get their autographs for us?" she squealed.

Miyoung giggled amusedly. "We can get you more than that."




"Hey have you heard, the newest commercial for Park Enterprise is going to feature Chunji and Park Heiress together!" Hana squealed. "It's going to be first aired later during break!"

Miyoung bit back a smile as Chunji grinned inwardly.

Onew glanced at the time. "It's going to be break soon! Take out your phone Hana! We've got to watch it firsthand!"

Hana took out her phone and livestreamed the commercial. They waited and waited till it started to load.

When the first picture appeared, Hana and Onew blinked. Once. Twice. Thrice.

They looked back at Miyoung and Chunji, and back at the screen. And back at Chunji and Miyoung, And back at the screen.

The third time they turned back to Miyoung and Chunji, both the latter were already gone running for their lives. Onew and Hana looked at each other.

...

"OH MY GODDDDD!!!"

 

 

Chunji and Miyoung hid in the gym's storeroom grinning like idiots.

They were panting from running away from Onew, Hana...and well practically the whole school. There were going to be a lot of questions, and they didn't want to answer them yet.

"Do you think the whole school knows already?" Miyoung whispered as she placed her ear on the door.

A sharp scream came hurling at her ear.

"OH MY GOD! WHY DOES THE PARK HEIRESS AND CHUNJI LOOK LIKE SHIM MIYOUNG AND LEE CHANHEE WHEN THEY DRESS UP AS NERDS???" Suhee's loud voice can resonating throughout the school.

Chunji chuckled as he leaned against the wall too.

"If they didn't, I think they would have now." he grinned.

Miyoung giggled, her face flushed from running and the excitement. Her bangs were stuck on her forehead and she looked extremely cute in Chunji's eyes.

"Do you think it was a good idea to film that commercial?" Miyoung asked, fumbling with her fingers. "After this, they would all know that Basketballer Chunji and Park Heiress Miyoung are amongst them. They won't treat us normal anymore. Do you think it's the right thing to do?"

A pair of lips sealed Miyoung's and she gasped in surprised. Chunji took this chance to deepen the kiss, pressing Miyoung against the wall completely.

Miyoung felt like she was about to burst, her heart was melting by the way his tender lips were softly nipping hers, the way his hands were caressing her cheeks with so much care.

"Oppa?" Miyoung breathed when he parted.

Chunji held both her cheeks tenderly and smiled down at her. "No matter what happens, whether they know us as Lee Chanhee Shim Miyoung or Chunji and the Park Heiress, nothing else matters." he whispered. "Nothing matters as much as you."

Miyoung softened and smiled up at Chunji. "Yeah. Nothing else matters." she beamed.

...

Loud and hard knocking on the door snapped Miyoung and Chunji out of their dreamy stances.

"CHUNJI AND PARK MIYOUNG! Are you two in there!!!" They could heard hoards of fangirls and fanboys outside.

Chunji and Miyoung looked at each other.

So maybe other things matter as well. Something like how they're going to get out of here.

 

 

Okay.. I know it wasn't that satisfactory since I wrote it without planning and checking and all...

But I hope you enjoyed it :D

This is the end of my first fic and it has held a special place in my heart despite my belief that it's not well written.

Thank you for the support my lovely readers! I can't thank you enough!