The rescue

When Fake Nerds Meet

"What took you all so long??!" Chunji roared.

Onew winced and tired explaining. "You see we were all the way at namsan tower and there was a jam and.."

"Okay whatever!" Chunji said, irritated. "How many do we have?"

Onew did a head count, "10"

That's right, the rest of SHINee and Teen top came as well.

"So what's the plan?" L. Joe asked.

"Okay so listen..." Chunji started.

---------------------------------

Miyoung wriggled uncomfortably in the corner. Her wrists were red from trying to untie herself, and her back was aching from lying on the cold hard floor.

*What the hell happened? Why am I being kidnapped? No one knows I'm the park heiress except Key and Hana. Key's gonna marry me so he already got what he wanted.. Hana is my best friend so she won't do this.. So who?*

"Have you called the President Park?" a familiar voice said.

"Yes miss. The money will be delivered here in no time." the tough guy at the door said.

"Good.. Now we'll just have to wait for the money!" the familiar voice laughed hysterically.

"Miss.. I heard the Park heiress is exceptionally pretty.." another big fit guy said," and she has a GREAT body.. I was wondering.."

"Do whatever you want with her." the familiar voice said.

"Thanks miss hwang!!" the guy cheered.

*Miss hwang? That voice.. Omg. TIFFANY HWANG?? She kidnapped me? Why? For money? But Chunji Oppa has money why would she want to extort money from me like this?*

"Hey why do you get all the fun?!" tough guy A asked.

"I'll let you have fun with her when I'm done." gruff guy B spat.

The door opened and a hideous looking guy walked in. He had acne all over his face and muscles that seemed tougher than steel. He rubbed his hands sinisterly and looked at Miyiung with lust in his eyes.

"Hey Missy," he called. "Want to have some fun?"

Miyoung shook her head hard, and tried screaming through the dirty cloth tied at .

"What's that I hear?" the gruff guy asked, inching nearer. "A yes? Well Missy you're in luck. I don't say no to girls.."

Tears flowed down Miyoung's eyes as she tried to look everywhere except the gruff guy in front of her, that was busy taking of his top. He stripped till he was left in his underwear and said," Missy, we'll have some fun that you will never forget!!"

Miyoung screamed through the cloth and wriggled away.

*Chan Hee Oppa. Help me.*