Chunji meets Park Miyoung & Lee Chan Hee meets Shim Miyoung

When Fake Nerds Meet

Chunji stepped out onto the rooftop and took in a deep breath of the cool night air. Hyung-nim had talked incessantly about how marvelous Chunji was for a full 20 minutes, and Mr Park had already shown signs of irritation. Had Mr Park had any intention of letting Chunji endorse his company's products, hyung-nim definitely spoilt everything.

Chunji started walking back to the hall, lest hyung nim started worrying about him, when someone knocked into him, causing both of them to fall.

"Ah I'm dreadfully sorry!" a charming voice said.

"Its okay." Chunji replied, and help the other up. To his surprise, that someone was none other than the stunningly beautiful Park heiress.

"Park heiress? What are you doing out here?" He said in surprise.

Miyoung's eyes flickered in irritation, when she heard the title "Park heiress".

"I needed to get out of there." she replied.

Chunji nodded in understanding. He had seen Key all over Miyoung in the ball. In fact, he was in the same school as Key, just that the latter didn't know. And he knew that Key had a girlfriend in school, and he was utterly disgusted that Key was flirting with Miyoung when he was attached.

"Want to seat down?" Chunji gestured towards the benches.

Miyoung nodded and both of them settled comfortably on the benches.

"I'm Chunji"

"Yeah I know. Call me Miyoung."

"Miyoung sshi, are you alright?"

Miyoung raised her head in surprise. What type of question was that?

"I saw the news yesterday," Chunji continued," you were found out and had to transfer schools. Isn't it difficult?"

Miyoung nodded and tears started to creep into her eyes.

"Yeah of course. I've changed schools for so many times already. I must hide under my nerdy facade, and I can't speak out. I can't attract any attention. Because when I'm under public's strutiny, they'll find out I'm Park Miyoung. Because of my nerdy appearance, they bully me, look down on me, and discriminate against me. When they find out that I was actually Park Miyoung, wow you should've seen the number of miss calls I had. Its just that, being in such a position.."

"People down treat you for who you really are," Chunji finished for her.

Miyoung blinked in surprise. This guy understands how she feels, for the first time, she feels like she is treated normally.

"Do you face the same situation?" Miyoung asked curiously.

Chunji smiled gently. "Yeah of course. When i was young, i had a really good friend, Tiffany. She acted like she understood me, and really cared for me. One day i chanced upon her quarelling with her mother. Her mother told her to continue up to me but Tiffany didnt want to. Her mother called me a 'future investment'. 'If you manage to capture his heart, you'll lead a good life if he rumours are true that he got accepted into NBA.'"

Miyoung felt immense sympathy for this young man in front of her. She didn't think he'd had to go through this sort of thing at such a young age.

"I stopped contacting her after that and it was the best decision i had done in my life!" Chunji smiled," Dont look at me like that. Both you and i lead double lives. Its so difficult to find someone that treats us as ourselves and not Chunji the Basketball player and Miyoung the Park Heiress."

Miyoung smiled and looked into Chunji's eyes. She found herself extremely attracted to those large eyes of his. Lowering her gaze to his nose, she found his nose sharp and extremely charming looking. Her heart started to beat faster when Chunji's gaze met hers. Chunji lost himself in those hazel dark eyes of Miyoung. Time seemed to stop for that few seconds and they felt this connection between the both of them.

"Miyoung! Come here! I want to introduce you to Direction Jung!" Mr Park's voice rang.

Miyoung dropped her gaze and stood up. Chunji felt a tinge of disappointment when she did that.

"You better leave. You're busy." Chunji smiled and winked.

"Yeah. Hope that we'll meet again." Miyoung replied, trying to control her insane beating of the heart, and she went of in search of Mr Park.

*Yeah I hope we'll meet again too.*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day

The Park residence

Miyoung fixed her curly ahjuma wig and put on her fake glasses. Today was a new day, at a new school. The phone started ringing and Miyoung picked it up.

"HEY MY DEAREST BESTEST FRIEND OF ALL TIME!! Are you ready for a new day at school with your dearest bestest friend, which is ME!!" Hana screamed through the phone.

"Yes yes I was! But after hearing your loud voice i think i'm not ready. I'll have to visit the doctors to check on my ears!" Miyoung laughed.

"You evil! Meet me at school later okay!! Go have breakfast now! SHOO!"

Miyoung walked from the bus stop and arrived at the main gates of her new school. TEEN TOP HIGH SCHOOL (Omg lame name i know) it read.

There were whispers coming all around. People were staring at Miyoung's ahjuma hair and pointing at her ancient looking glasses. Miyoung felt the attention and wanted to run away. Suddenly, she felt pressure on her right arm. She spun round, to find a familiar looking face.

"Its really you!" Mr convienient stall guy exclaimed.

"Are you feeling alright? After you fainted suddenly yesterday?"

"It was you? You were the one who sent me to the hospital?"

Mr Convinient stall guy nodded.

"Thank you sooooo much for your help yesterday!"

"Nah its nothing.. Hey are you new here?" Chunji asked.

"Yeah. Hi I'm Miyoung. Shim Miyoung." Miyoung reported her fake name.

The name Miyoung made Chunji recall the Park heiress he met yesterday. He recalled her twinkling eyes, her straightforward character and... Suddenly breaking out of his trance, Chunji held out his hand," I;m Lee Chan Hee. Nice to meet you!"

Miyoung took his hand and made her first friend in Teen top high school.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teehee they met!!

Okay in case you're confused. Miyoung doesn't know that Chunji and Chan Hee are the same person. Nor does Chunji know that Park Miyoung And Shim Miyoung are the same person. This is because of their geeky nerdy concept when they go to school to avoid being recognised!!

Please Comment and subscribe!!

This is my first Fanfic please be gentle on me!!