Who's the fake nerd?

When Fake Nerds Meet

Television reporter talking on the news:

Now for the entertainment section of today's news. Massive response have garnered when the whereabouts of Park Miyoung were uncovered today. Park Miyoung is the daughter of Park Dae Woong, Asia's richest typhoon. Nobody knows anything about this Park enterprise heiress, but today, it was uncovered that she had been studying at Singapore for the past year, under the disguise of Park Hana. She was discribed as being a "FREAKING nerd" and was unnoticed for most of the time. Actual recounts include "OMG HOW CAN SHE BE THE PARK HEIRESS!!! She is so ugly in school! I should have courted her when i had the chance!"

When the Park Heiress's cover was blown, she immediately filed to transfer school. Nobody knows which school in which country she'll be going to next so everyone please look out for new transfer students in your school!!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Park Residence

*Oh Gosh now everyone at my old school knows that i am Park Miyoung! That stupid Queenka! If she hadnt snatched my glasses, no one would have recognised me!*

Miyoung glanced at her phone and sighed. 156 messages and 87 missed calls. These were messages from the Queenkas and Kingkas from her old school. They despised her, made fun of her, and whenever the chance came. However, once her identity was uncovered, they turned into artificial beings, trying to make friends with her.

Miyoung was extremely tired of this facade. She hated how everyone wanted to be her friend just because she was rich. Now that her cover was blown, Miyoung has to change her school for the third time again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News reporter:

Now moving on to the sporting news. Today Chunji, Korea's star basketball player has once again aided his team to win! He scored an impressive 45 out of 77 goals made. He is indeed the player with the most potential seen in the century.

Not surprisingly, he rejected all interviews of any form. Right after the game, he popped into his car and disappeared out of sight. Fangirls all around can only satisfy themselves by watching his performance on court!!

That's all for today, have a goo--

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Chunji's house

The TV switched off and Chunji laid on his bed, satisfied. He won a game once again. He would not have allowed failure anyways. He hated girls crowding around him just because he is the ALL SO AWESOME Chunji. No one bothers knowing his real character, just constantly fangirling over his looks and basketball skills.

He thought about the Park heiress's situation.

*She must face the same situation as me, going to such lengths to hide her identity. I bet she's suffereing too. Like me...*