Millionaire: Goal

Tokki Prince Charming

 


[Hyosung's POV] Dreams can come true, right?


 

"Ugh...no...I don't want to kiss a bunny..." I moaned.

     *     T     0     K     K     I   -   T     0     K     K     I     *     

"There is no way am I kissing that bunny!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and shot open my eyes. Why so pitch black? Ah ha. Duh, I have my sleeping mask on!

[removes sleeping mask]

     *     T     0     K     K     I   -   T     0     K     K     I     *     

"AHHH! Get off of me! I don't wanna kiss you!!!! AHHH!"

"W—wha—what?" shouted G.NA, who stormed inside my room holding a kitchen knife in one hand.

"WAAAHAHA!"

"What is the matter, Hyosung dear!?!"

"KYAAAAHAHAA!"

"Jun Hyosung! Who is telling you to kiss a bunny huh!?!"

"Err. It was you who told me that if I kiss a bunny it will turn us into millionaires."

"Hah!" She scoffed, waving the knife around. "If that was the case then I would be the first to register. I also would not have to worry about planning ideas on how to pay off your dad's debt."

"Aw shucks. It was only a dream..."

"Yeah so stop dreaming and get up because there is a load of work that needs to be done! Hurry!" As she was leaving my room walking backwards, she had her knife pointed on the bunny and continued to yell. "Ze—lo! Catch that bunny! Quickly, catch it!"

     *     T     0     K     K     I   -   T     0     K     K     I     *     

At first Zelo was hesitant to grab the bunny from my bed. "Huhu...omma...why me...?" But he eventually managed to capture and carry the animal back outside to safety. Once they were gone, I began to place my blanket aside, step out of bed and pace myself to a mirror with a three-drawer dresser set to freshen up.

     *     y     a     w     n     *     

"Rise and shine little Hyo."

[scratches head]

"I have work to do and it ain't gonna wait for me!"

     *     s     t     r     e     t     c     h   -   s     t     r     e     t     c     h     *      

After a calm and refreshing wake, I gazed at a piece of newspaper article I have saved, pasted onto the edge of the mirror. Good morning mom. Did you hear? Principle Jung invited me to collect your award. I continued to reflect on my thoughts. I have been anticipating for this moment because I can now redress your grievance. Although I am excited, I feel nervous as well! I then shifted my eyes onto the desk and stared at a framed photo of my parents and I. Don't worry eomeoni. I will present myself well for the occasion. Next to my family picture, I reached for my bunny bank and poured out every single dime that I have saved up to this day.

"Ack. That's it? So little..."

     *     s     i     g     h     *     

"I don't have enough money to afford that dress in Amazinger..."

[shakes head]

"No, Jun Hyosung, you can never be beaten."

     *    n     o     d     *     

"Mhmm. Come to me Korean won!"

 

    *                                                     *

      w                                                   w

        h                                                    h

   o                                                    o

o                                                    o

  s                                                    s

      h                                                    h

     *                                                     *

 

[clenches fist]    

"My goal is to marry a millionaire!!!"


A/N:

Thank you so much for reading! Love the comments! Prince turns to Frog is a funny cute drama! Sorry if the chapters are too short.