Millionaire: Be On Top

Tokki Prince Charming

 


Underneath a clear blue sky is a beautiful sight of the ocean and a soothing sound of the waves at the beach.

"Please return that item to me." Hyosung said with an unforgivable deep voice.

     *     h     o     p   -   h     o     p     *     

"This golden whistle?" smirked the Tokki Prince. "It's worthless." He remarked. "I will grant you any wish, Princess, if you give me a kiss."

     Two familiar people overheard the conversation and made a dash toward Hyosung. One gripped onto her right arm and the other held onto her left.

"Pali dear! Pali pali! Kiss him already!" G.NA exclaimed with excitement. She then winked and bumped against Hyosung's shoulder with her own. "I want to have a gah-laaam-or-ous body!" OHOHOHO, she snickered.

Follow by a puppy eyed Zelo. "Uwah! Hyosunggie-noona~!" His voice shrieked. "Ye—ye—ye! You must accept his offer! hehe. I want to have all the cherry tomatoes that I can and could consume without any limits!" He chuckled in a robotic tone, mhm. ha. ha. cherry. tomatoes. NEKOYA!

      G.NA and Zelo continued to harass Hyosung to no ends till she finally gave in after being pushed and pulled nonstop by these two desperate earthlings.

"Ah——arasso! Arasso! Let go of me!” Hyosung replied in annoyance before she has to amputate her own arms. Soon enough her eardrums would even be broken. Cut to the chase. She faced the Tokki Prince with her arms crossed and concluded her answer with the following response. “Fine. I can kiss you. Only on one condition that must be met. Make me a millionaire.”

Keke. The Tokki Prince smiled in a form of agreement to her request. “I can arrange that.”

     *     h     o     p   -   h     o     p     *     

A sudden flash of papers appeared right above them at that juncture. Within a split second, the three snatched every single document that fell from the sky. These individual items had value. It was a list of company shares, securities, and land title deeds that they have claimed to hold in their current possession.

     *     h     o     p   -   h     o     p     *     

"It is now your turn Princess. For, I have fulfilled my promise to you."

     Of course. Promises made should be kept.

"Go on." G.NA and Zelo nodded at Hyosung with reassurance.

     This long awaited moment. Let this deal be officially sealed. Pucker up!

Not the slightest bit shy, the Tokki Prince formed his lips and motioned his readiness. Meanwhile, Hyosung closed her eyes and leaned her face in closer. Inch-by-inch she moved. As Hyosung's lip neared the Tokki Prince, she opened her left eye slowly, and then her right.

     *      K     A   —   B     A     M     *    

It was an unexpected turn of events. No one would have ever imagined. That the Prince received a kick from the Princess.

"HAHAHA! [mehrong (bleh)] You are a fool indeed! [hyot hyot] Who would ever want to kiss an idiotic bunny like you!?!"

     So the three ran off happily ever after into the distant.

Poor Tokki Prince. He, who placed his trust into humans, met the most heartless brat in Secret Busan Fishing Village——JUN HYOSUNG!

"Ugh. You just wait and see!"

     *     f     l     o     p     *     


Superstarhyo, Inc. — a small business company that delivers gas tanks. It is located in Secret Busan Fishing Village. The owners are the Jun & Choi family that is comprised of the three family membersChoi G.NA, Choi Junhong (aka Zelo), & Jun Hyosung.


After a successful con over the unlucky bunny's wealth, the family of three lived a rather extravagant life. Zelo, who had a pool full of cherry tomatoes, demolished his favorite fruit until his heart was content. G.NA, who was extremely fond about her new found image, complemented her own reflection each time she changed her pose in front of the mirror. Hyosung, last but not least, who caressed herself with diamonds and bills, decorated her entire wardrobe and accessories with those glittery materials.

     What a luxurious lifestyle!

     Everything was going perfect. Too well in fact. That is when an officer barged open their door alongside the Tokki Prince.

“Kim Himchan reporting.”

     The three tilted their heads in confusion from his abrupt appearance.

“Jun Hyosung!”

“Y—Yes?”

“Choi Junhong!”

“Yo!”

“Choi G.NA!”

“Uh…eh…”

"This bunny prince is suing you for   (1)   assault,  (2)  fraud, and (3) burglary. A  police repo rt has been filed. The injuries on his body shall be used as evidence in court. You have the right to remain silent. Now come with me to the police station!"

     Eek! The three flabbergasted!

G.NA and Zelo quickly grabbed Hyosung and dragged her with force onto the Prince. "Hyosung! Hurry, kiss him! That way we can be spared! Kiss him fast!"

"Huh? Eh? No way! Andwae! No!" she refused.

     *     T     0     K     K     I   -   T     0     K     K     I     *     

Keukeu.

     *     T     0     K     K     I   -   T     0     K     K     I     *     

Her voice echoed in struggle to fight back. "Waaaaah! Nooooooo! Andwaaaaae! I don't want to kiss a bunny! Shireoyoooo!"

 

[To be continued.]


A/N:

First chapter down. Check. First fanfic created. Check. Typical slow start. Check. DaeHyo/DaeSung pairing. Check.