Status: Perfect

Tokki Prince Charming

 


Matoki Hotel Time — a prestigious five star hotel company run by the Jung family, whom the current CEO position is a sophisticated young man, Jung Daehyun. Don't be fooled based alone on his appearance and age. He is an intelligent person who is extremely serious about his work. Furthermore, many people envy his success yet detest his method over the hotel's management that is deemed, ruthless.


 

Two front desk clerks were busy beautifying and chitchatting amongst themselves. The third front desk clerk, however, focused on reading through pages of documents within a portfolio.

Receptionist girl #1: "Neh. The general manager is finally back." [fixes hair]

Receptionist girl #2: "Jung. Dae. Hyun~! <3" [powders cheeks]

Receptionist girl #3 overhears their conversation, and grinned to herself.

Receptionist girl #1: "We must leave a good impression on him, especially since today is his first day back at work from an overseas business trip."

Receptionist girl #2: "Right. If he notices us then we would not have to be concerned about working (too hard). Let's do our best to get his attention."

Managers and employees started to assemble a line inside the hotel next to the front double door entrance into the corridors and to the elevators. It is to show respect and to greet the CEO's presence. That includes room services, bellhops, concierges, waiters, waitresses, and housekeepers. They stood evenly divided in opposite directions with an opening pathway. The three front desk clerks stand in front of the counter by the receptionist area.

     In a short brief moment, a Hyundai Avante car arrived at the main driveway entry. Two security guards escorted a tall gentleman in a dress suit, sporting sunglasses, and has a formal short straight hairstyle with the fringe brushed upwards to the side. Walking alongside him was his personal assistant. When they entered the building, every single one of the staff members bowed their bodies' ninety degrees to him the minute he appeared. As they made their way past the lobby and then passed the receptionist area, the young gentleman decided to stop, remove his sunglasses, turn around, and take a few step back.

He stood in front of the receptionist girl #3, and adjusted her name tag.

"Kim Soeun."

"Yes."

"It is a receptionist duty to represent the company name well at all times. Please keep that in mind."

"Yes, sir."

"Come to my office in an hour."

     With that being said, he placed his sunglasses on and moved forward.

     Those last words created the other two receptionists standing beside her to become furious with jealousy. Like a professional, she maintained a straight face and posture. Their death glares and boiling emotions did not override her.

      Strolling down the glass corridors, the CEO questioned and set an assignment for his personal assistant to complete.

"Jongup. Please inform the leaders of each department to report for a meeting at 11 A.M."

"Yes."

"They all must attend. It is important. No excuses."

"Understood."

"We will be discussing about the development of the fishing village. Oh. Is the execution order stopped?"

"Ye. It had already been issued out the day before."

By the time their conversation neared to an end, they have reached their final destination.

[fixes left suit sleeve]

 

E

L

E

V

A

T

O

R

 

B

E

G

I

N

S

 

T

O

 

C

L

O

S

E

 

"Perfect."


A/N: 1 main, 1 supportive, & 1 additional character introduction completed. Ilwoo where you are?