Meet: Gum

Tokki Prince Charming

 


Superstarhyo, Inc.: Backyard Garden


 

The next morning, G.NA and Zelo spread a flat hot air balloon displayed across their grassland.

"Hot air balloon is my speciality! It will be the main attraction at the carnival event tomorrow! This can earn us some profit!" G.NA boasted.

"But omma. There's a hole."

"You found it. You fix it. I've to prepare breakfast."

"Mwo!?! Andwae!" He complained.

     *     T     I     C     K   -   T     O     C     K   -   D     I     N     G     *     

Zelo smiled wide as he went to a station of clothes hanging dry by Hyosung's window room. He browsed through them to find a matching color. Finally he picked a pair of khaki jeans, borrowed it for a minute, and hung it back where it belongs.

"Jun Hyosung! Wake up! Himchan called requesting to repair a damaged water pipe!" shouted G.NA.

"Gaaaah! I'm going! Aish!" She woke up and reached outside her window to grab her favorite khaki jeans.


[Daehyun's POV] Secret Busan Fishing Village: Road


"Jongup, please send the team ahead of me first to the motel. I want to explore the area. I'll see you soon." [click] Call ended.

After cruising around by myself, I checked if there were any road signs on my GPS. No information provided. Then I looked outside if there were any street signs. Nothing but trees. So I decided to pull over and get out of my car to see if I am in the right direction.

     *     B     E     E     P   -   B     E     E     P     *     

I turned to see an incoming rumble bee truck.

     *     B     E     E     P   -   B     E     E     P     *     

Great, the pickup truck stopped behind my car. Perfect timing! I can ask the driver to guide me to the correct location.

"Excuse me miss, do you know how to get to TS Motel?"

     The girl paused and gave me a strange eye contact. Without warning, she stepped outside of her car with a box in hand.

"Hi handsome fellow. Hehe. I can help you if you purchase a pack of gum."

"I see. How much?"

"1 for $4."

"Daylight robbery?"

"No sir! I am not lying. That is the true value price."

     This girl seems rather peculiar. Apart from that, I just want to be able to reach to my destination.

"Here. Now how do I get there?"

"Thank you and this is your pack of gum! Okeydokey. In order to get to TS Motel, keep straight at this point. Turn right at the second traffic street light. Make a left at a T-intersection. Merge onto—"

"Stop. I couldn't comprehend what you said."

"Eh. You don't understand? Not a problem. Hehe. I can draw you a map. That will be $17."

"Forget it."

     I headed back to my car, only to be followed behind by that odd girl, who would not let go of my arm.

"Ah wait kind sir! You asked for my help right? As a valuable customer, I'll lower the price for you! It will be $11. Deal?"

     Seriously, this girl! I stopped to turn my head to glare at her, which drove her away in a matter of seconds.

"Don't say that you didn't ask me for help. I did my best."

     The minute she turned back to leave, I caught a glimpse of something I should not have. If you look at it though... Pfft. Isn't that childish? Wearing a bunny designed boyshort underwear. She comes off pushy but I should probably tell her as a gentleman.

"Hey!"

     She stood still in one place as I pointed at her back. Then I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder.

"Miss, your —"

     She became startled and ran to her truck to grab a wrench for self-defense.

"Waah! ert! Stay away from me! Keep a distance! Don't you dare think you can take advantage of me!?! Go away!"

     Not a single word could be said because she didn't allow me to explain. So I backed off.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'll take my leave."

Haha. How could I have met such a person? Hmph.

>>  13 minutes later

Not a single person to be seen. That is until I stopped at the front gate entrance of a place called Superstarhyo, Inc. There is a lady dusting a rug placed on a wall. Maybe I can ask her for the directions.

"Excuse me ma'am, I am trying to find my way to TS Motel. May I ask how do I get there please?"

"Why hello handsome? If you buy this chewing gum for $4, I'll tell you."

Yet another one. Is this village filled with such people like them?

"Sure. I'll pay you double the price."

"Really!?! You are so generous sir! I will show you the way."

      *     s     m     i     l     e     s     *     

 

"!"

 

[rolls window up]

 

"Ah wait don't go handsome! We can work things out together! I promise!"

 

     *     V     a     R     o     0     o     M     *     

 

"Shucks! What was his problem?"

 

     *     V     a     R     o     0     o     M     *     

It's only been an hour and I have already come across meeting these strange people here.

A-m-a-z-i-n-g.


A/N:

Thank you so much for reading. Special thanks to lovedaehyun & feyfan_501! Haha. You can probably guess who those people Daehyun encountered were. :P [Listening to Talk That <3]