Home: Found You

Tokki Prince Charming

 


[8:10 AM; 7 minutes before heading out to the bay port harbor]

Dazzled over the sight of the suited gentleman combing his bangs to the side in front of a mirror stand, Zelo goes, "Oooooo, Won—"

"—bin!" followed by G.NA, who in fact covered Zelo's mouth from finishing his sentence, praises the young dashing man in formal attire and hair pushed back standing right before them. "You look suave and handsome! Like a prince. I bet a ton of girls would fall head over heels for you! Not to mention, what an eye candy you are! If you were to be a member in a host club, you'd definitely earn big bucks! Keukeu... [cough] I mean charm everyone with your good-looks."

     Tired eye Hyosung had walked in earlier on their conservation and overheard every single little thing nearby the bathroom door without them detecting her presence. At first she cringed her teeths because of what G.NA had said, but then, she loosened her stern face afterwards when she continue to watch them carefully.

"Here ya go! Have a sip of banana milk! It'll quench your thirst!" G.NA handed him the drink and began packing a variety of stuff into a carry-on luggage for him. "Bring some along with you! Including these munchies, preservative..."

"Either I am going blind or I must be dreaming. The money lover is actually being kind and giving?" Zelo rambles to himself. "Is this really the Omma that Hyosung and I would know?"

Continues G.NA, "...keep this map as well. You'll be needing it."

"Ye Mother G.NA. Thank you for the accommodation," showing his gratitude as he stretched his arms for the map in her hands.

     However, nothing lasts forever. Even during happy moments. Being nice can also be tiring. Pretending to be someone you aren't is more exhausting. Especially for those who have ulterior motives. Because of what G.NA does next, the mood becomes spoiled, making Hyosung aggravated alone.

     Once Daehyun had taken the map into his possession, G.NA lets out a sudden wail, while gripping onto his wrist. Enticed by a luminous object. Dun. Dun. Duuun! She's back—the typical cunning G.NA who likes to do everything on her own will—has found something much rather valuable. Her persistant nature brought herself onto pulling a platinum blue bracelet wrapped around Daehyun's wrist. She tells him that it will be a goodbye gift to her. Likewise, she pitches in that it will always remind her of him when he is gone. Luckily for her, he didn't bother to budge or fight back. Instead he just stood there without a care and lets her take his brand name watch Rolex.

     Then Zelo too asks for a farewell gift exchange. His examination pass for the designer leather belt. (Pokemon) Jigglypuff Hyosung finally became fed up and rushes to her room. The moment Zelo was about to grab Daehyun's Dunhill belt, a voice stops him and explains how there is an even better present prepared for him.

"Check your homework. I proofread and revised your assignments last night. These corrections I made will help you get through your English test with no trouble." Daehyun said, surprising the slow-witted Zelo.

"Eo! For real?" Zelo stares at him closely.

     As Daehyun's typical answer, without having to express anything, he shrugs innocently. And yet in the end, he still lets Zelo have his Dunhill belt. Is he not strange? Because he has been tricked, forced, and bullied, especially by a certain person in that room, many occasions. But this time he made his own decision and he is content about it. Whatever shall be done with this sweet, gentle, naive boy?

     After that, it was Hyosung's turn. In which she returns scurrying and fidgeting her whole body hiding her hands behind her. She came up to Daehyun, who had zipped his luggage closed ready to leave, gazing quietly at the pitiable person until he acknowledges her presence.

"Did you also want to do a gift exchange?" tilting his head he questioned her.

"H-here," her voice wavered as she was hestitant on bringing her hands forward wanting to present something to him. Held in her hands settled what she originally begged to pay a dress she wanted from Choco's shop as an installment. But was given to her for free out of consideration. Her bunny bank. She pushes it against his chest. "Ahem. This....although it ain't much...inside is my 2 years of hardwork lifesavings collected... Now... F-for you."

Before accepting her bunny bank placed beside his chest, he took a glimpse at it first, blink twice at Hyosung, takes another short observation at the bunny bank, and lastly at himself. He lightly smiles and asks her, "So then, in-exchange, what is that you would like from me?"

"That is..." she paused a bit to think. As soon as she shift her eyes at the ground and then back to him, she lift her arms to tidy up his suit necktie and replies, "To please take good care of yourself, make new and more friends, since...your only friend...is me..."

     Coming to an end, Hyosung gets the jitters. She couldn't keep her eyes steady with his any longer. Proning her to look straight down, she bite her underlips, causing an arch to form upwards on Daehyun's lips. Unfortunately, in the midst of their parting, moodwrecker G.NA informs Daehyun that they must go at this very instant. Not affording to waste anymore time, the both left. Leaving Hyosung to hang about.

"GYAAAAH!" a shocking scream came out from Hyosung's mouth. Because she was too busy distracted earlier, watching G.NA and Daehyun disappear, drifting, further away, till they were no longer to be seen from her eyesight. She finally catches a glimpse of a particular item standing there on a table when she angled herself towards that direction and throws a fit, "What the!?! My bunny bank!?! He took G.NA and Zelo's worthless gifts! But he decides to leave mine behind! Grrr! How dare he! Fine! I won't care anymore! Hmph!"

     Still upset, Hyosung stomps her way into her bedroom and angrily places the bunny bank next to her mini piano. Compilation of questions and thoughts ran through Hyosung's mind, Welps, he is finally gone now... It is the best for us. Lessen our family troubles. Lessen down my worries more. Just the three of us again! Uh huh! He is not of my concern no more either! That is how it is suppose to be! Yep... I guess... Probably... Hm... She then looked at her mini piano, motioned her hands to open the keyboard lid, and presses her index finger softly onto three major keys. Playing a resonating melody: Can U Smile. Her heart and mind became heavy. Telling her something. That is, what she should do. She concluded with a nod and a face filled with determination.

     Without wasting another second, Hyosung immediately grabs her bunny bank and dashes her way outside the room. By the front gates, Hyosung accidently bumps into Zelo, who was carrying a box inside the house, and makes him drop the stuff to the ground. However, she didn't stop to help him and continues to run, on foot, sprinting as fast as she can, to the harbor, holding her bunny bank tight.

Fortunately, the location isn't too far from Superstarhyo, Inc.

 

[8:25 AM; ready to board the ship in less than 5 minutes]

Stood in front at the bay port store was Captain Kyungwook The Action and G.NA. Busying themselves about their "business," they felt a sudden breeze behind them. But continued to chitchat together assuming it was only a gust of wind passing by.

     The swift of air is no other than Hyosung.

     Frankly speaking, Hyosung excels in running and have achieved recognition awards. Her nickname back in her freshman high school year was The Road Runner Hyo. For she had participated as a team member in the track and field, joining every opportunity she could competiting with other schools, but that is until someone showed up into her blooming youthful high school life during her sophmore year.

"Haaah. Haah. Hah..." She panted, coming to a full stop on the wooden pier. Quickly catching a breath, she spotted a suited male with a luggage boarding onto a boat, and lets out a shout. "Ah! Found you! W-Wo-Wonbin-ah!!!!"

Eo? Daehyun staggered. He could recognize that harsh yet sweet voice anywhere.

"Wonbin-ah!!" she called out his name louder the second time.

     Again he heard her and turned his head in search of where the voice came from. There, he sees a silly dork waving her whole body and arms at him wearing on her face a sincere smile that exposed her healthy pink gums, while clutching onto a bunny shaped figurine.

"Hy-Hyo-aaAAAH!" he tried to call out to her too. Except fails when a shipment employee carrying a humongous cargo box passes through his way. It was pretty narrow, the pathway, causing Daehyun to lose his balance on the ledge of the dock and slip into the ocean water.

     *     s     p     l     a     s     h     *     

"Gyah!" Hyosung panicked, fearing he may have drowned, she puts her bunny bank down somewhere safe, and hurriedly jumps into the sea after him.

     Although Hyosung was having difficulties finding Daehyun, just yet, she did not give up. She swam deeper into the blue sea and kept searching for him till her legs met with an unexpected seaweed strand. Rather it got worse as she struggle to remove them, a mass of seaweed under the water entangled all over her ankle and calves. Her strength was not enough, her breath was running out, in due time, she became unconscious, floating underneath the ocean surface.

     Just like before, at the sedan race competition, Daehyun comes to find and rescue Hyosung on the dot. But in a different scenario. He tore the seaweeds and swims back to the surface with Hyosung in his arms.

Once more like before, Daehyun performed CPR on Hyosung. Though this time she does not wake up in the middle of it and is fully unaware.

     *     c     o     u     g     h    *     

Hearing those coughing noise come out from Hyosung, Daehyun sighed in relief knowing she had regain her consciousness. The moment Hyosung stopped tering and started positioning herself to sit, Daehyun began to feel a massive pressure pounding inside his head. He presses the palm of his hand against his head to hinder the pain and has a small flashback.

"A-ack!"

"What's the matter? W-Wonbin, are you okay?"

"Don't you know the difference between a kiss and a CPR?"

(0.0);;; 


A/N: 

(News) Reporter Daehyun & Docu-Hyosung (or The Hyo-tional Geographic).

Thank you Quiz to Change the World for making DaeHyo "couple" moments happen! Let us all spazz together!! <3 Zinger looks berry pwetty with her new hair color.