Reunion: So Did S/he

Tokki Prince Charming

 


On Ilwoo's drive back home with Soeun, she expresses her inner feelings.

"About earlier, you said you began learning how to throw darts because of someone."

"Mhm. Since young, you said you always love watching others throw darts."

"Oppa, thank you. Cause in that moment, I really felt blissful for the first time."

The vehicle speed decelerates.

     Ilwoo couldn't have imagined what he had just heard. He wanted Soeun to repeat herself once more, which out came from was a refreshing laughter. Again she thanks him. But all of a sudden she starts having a mental breakdown when she clutches her own hands.

"Soeun, what's the matter?"

"M-my ring! I-it's missing!" she realized and panicked. "Ilwoo, the ring Daehyun gave me disappeared!"

"Relax! Where did you last saw your ring?"

"Uuuh...." she jogged her memory. "The club meeting!"

[car engine revs]

>> • <<

Departing from the ballroom dance scene, Childish Song and Prince Yongguk fussed at the bar counter, later joined by Daehyun and Hyosung. The ladies discuss about their bet.

"Song. Ji. Eun. Instead of Ilwoo, I brought Jung. Dae. Hyun."

     As promised, Hyosung were to bring and introduce her man in person at the archery club lunch.

     Jieun rolled her eyes and sneered with her arms folded.

"Isn't someone supposed to perform a belly dance dressed in bikini?"

     Now that Jieun has met him face-to-face, she should follow through with her own punishment.

They say...

     Foolish people make risky bets.

    Jieun's eyebrows twitched.

"Ohohohoo ajyajyaaa..."

     After what Jieun had put Hyosung through, especially during Yongguk's birthday in high school, she should pay the price.

They say...

     Karma is gonna get you.

"...I kid. It's unneccessary. Those are childish acts."

     This meticulous decision Hyosung made puzzled Jieun and even Yongguk.

     How could she be willing on letting go of everything so easily?

They say...

      Forgive and forget.

    There is no need to demean and demoralize someone. It is inhumane. And it ain't worth a dime either.

"Frankly speaking, if it wasn't for you, today I wouldn't have an unforgettable time."

     Hyosung paused and glimpsed at the tall male figure standing next to her. Daehyun smiled at her and so did she.

"How about it?" Hyosung stretched out her hand towards a perplexed Jieun. "Let us put the past behind and set our differences aside."

Jieun first choked Hyosung's words up and then she speaks, "Chincha? Just like that?"

     In slowmo, Hyosung blinked her eyes and nodded, alongside Daehyun's support.

They say...

     Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.

     Thus Jieun eventually begins unwinding her crossed arms and extends a hand towards Hyosung's till they clasp. Their handshake marked an end of animosity, starting anew friendship with the four grabbing a drink.

>> • <<

"Yeorobeun!" a female voiced out as soon as the four (*DaeHyo and BangSong) popped open a bottle of soju and drank a toast.

     Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at a petite pale girl across from them.

"Don't be fooled by Jun Hyosung!" she warned. "His real name is Wonbin and they are cousins. He does manual labor and works for Superstarhyo, Inc.! He is not Jung Daehyun!"

"C-Choco!?!" Hyosung muttered and lightly nudges Daehyun, who was also shocked.

[Flashback]

"Boy oh boy. Those clothes has got to go." G.NA sourly said. "They might think you are a begger if you are walking into that high-class restaurant dressed like that."

"[snaps fingers] Hyung! Why not use the suit and tie my noona bought?" Zelo suggested.

"That won't do. A rich man like Jung Daehyun wouldn't wear such cheap attire. I'll figure out a way."

     Before Daehyun could leave the house, Choco blocks his path.

"Aren't you being a hyprocrite? I thought you called out from work because you're sick. Weren't you the one who said we should be honest? Now you are going around helping Hyosung lie to others!"

"I have my reasons."

"Andwae! If you go, I'll follow too and expose the truth! She must know there is retribution!"

     Except [wham] Choco receives a hit behind her neck from G.NA and momentarily faints. [tick tock] Minutes passed, inside a guest room, Choco regains conscious. She became aware her wrist and ankle are binded with a rope, which was also done by G.NA. Though it didn't take her long enough escaping the place because she wasn't alone. Zelo, who was ordered to keep an eye on Choco, gets tricked the minute he offered her an aloe vera juice.

"How am I suppose to drink if I am completely tied up?" she pleaded him with puppy eyes.

     Without a second thought, he immediately unties her and gives her the juice box, while smiling like an adorkable baby. Rather than thanking him, she throws a punch at his face causing him to drop and pass out against the cold hard floor. She then spots and grabs a magazine on a coffee table titled "Hotel Korea."

"Good thing I had spoken with Ssongji-unnie during her visitation. Hmph. Jun Hyosung, you'll be in for it."

[Present]

"Believe me. This magazine has an image of Jung Daehyun and will prove his true identity!"

     Full of confidence, Choco shows them the direct page and commotions rose in amazement.

They say...

     A picture is worth a thousand words.

     No one in particular has seen the well-spoken GM of Matoki's visage. But now his appearance will be revealed. Most of all, Daehyun is unaware he is disguising himself.

"Um, Lee Yoobi sweety, are you okay? Did you even take a look at the magazine for yourself on the way here?" Jieun asked. "We already know and have come to accept he is Jung Daehyun, the GM of Matoki."

"Excuse me?" She flips the magazine over, "Heol! Zelo must have altered the photo! I'll teach him a lesson when I see him. Ssongji-unnie, Jun Hyosung's little brother photoshopped this picture!"

     Everybody just laughed along.

"Is there anything else you would like to say, Yoobi?" Jieun doubted her. "Otherwise, please do not disturb our party."

"Gaaah! Fine. Jun Hyosung, I underestimated you! You're in luck, for now I'd say. And for the rest, you guys are a bunch of blind bats!"

     Once Choco stormed outside, Yongguk tells everyone to resume what they were doing.

"It's time." Daehyun whispers to Hyosung. "We should get going before the situation turns worse."

"Shikes. You're right." she agreed.

     They both chugged their glass of soju down their throats and left their empty cups on the bar counter. That way they won't seem very suspicious.

"Come on  gongjoo (*princess)." he said, presenting his hand to her.

     Hyosung takes Daehyun's hand and he escorts her out of the structure towards a large, luxurious automobile they approached.

"Omona! Whas that (*What is that)? Whas that!?!" she joyfully screamed at the sight of a limousine and touches the hood.

     Daehyun went ahead and gets the door. He awaited for the current happy-go-lucky Hyosung, who notices and points at herself as a gesture of 'are you implying me.'

He bobs his head.

"Keukeukeu." she giggled her way inside the limousine and so did he.


A/N: Uber excited for Hyosung! It's official. She will star in a new TV drama:

  Detective Cheoyong Who Sees Ghosts

      And she even plays a lead character. What more? Our six alien bunnies have made their return in the music scene.

Such a major (+) bonus! B.A.P makes a comeback with their new BADMAN mini-album.

  To my precious readers, thank you so much for your patience and support! Let's meet quick in the next chapter! ^.~