Reunion: High School Diary (1)

Tokki Prince Charming

 


Could that hospital kiss between Daehyun and Hyosung be a fantasy? Or reality?

     But first, things aren't going swell with the new GM. The American business lines have refused to be partners if there is no Daehyun. This offended Youngjae's strong pride. For he believes, regardless of what he does, surpassing Daehyun will be inconceivable. In addition, Ilwoo being the next inherent.

     Now then, let us find out some more from our heroine's view.

Hyosung's POV

Listening to the beautiful sound of Can U Smile music ringing in my ears awoke me. I found myself lying in my own bed and took a look around my surrounding. There by my mini piano toy I see a tall, lean, and muscular guy with gauze bandaged around his forehead playing my mother-daughter song piece.

     I quietly brought my hand over my lips and pressed my fingers against it. Wondering whether the kiss was real or just a dream? Kyaaaaah! Imagining it makes me feel so...gaaaah! I couldn't help myself either from giggling on the inside [hyot hyot] while snuggling onto my rabbit pillow. Heeeheehee.

     However I became startled when the song came to an end and a sudden creak coming from my bedroom door. So I immediately closed my eyes and prevent myself from fidgeting; trying not to make any suspicious sound. Pretending I was still asleep. Although I was too curious that I had to peep.

     It was my dongsaeng, who had a pan of water and towel in his hands. Afterwards, I see Wonbin drench the towel. Eeek! Quickly I shut my eyes the minute he turned his direction towards me. Though it was brief, I could feel the gentleness of him cleansing my face with the wet towel.

"Hyung, aren't you exhausted from taking care of my noona?"

"Because of me, she transfused blood to an unkown stranger. It's only right for me to do this."

"Ahhh. Hyung! I heard my sister mistook you for some 65 year old man and even confessed. Were you a bit moved?"

     I bite my lower lips and tried to get in closer without them noticing.

"Mmmm. I can't say that I was moved. Rather I am embarrassed by that scene. She should've clarified things before crying her heart out. Those people too who were listening probably wanted to dig a hole very bad and hide themselves in it."

      Aaugh! Punk. I clenched my fist and cringe my teeth.

"But then again, thinking twice about it now, she was actually quite cute. Heh. That's Hyosung for us. Totally Jun Hyosung's style."

     Teehee. Much satisfied.

"Oooo. That reminds me. I'll let you in on this, hyung. Back in high school, my noona was set up by her classmate."

     Oh. No. He. Didn't.

"You see. There is this girl nicknamed Elementary Song. She knew my sis had been secretly admiring the Prince, known as Yongguk. That girl made my sis think that he liked her as well. So one day, without making things clear, my sis wore a bikini to his house declaring her l-u-v for him."

     OH DEAR GOSH YES HE DID!!!!

"Eeeee. Yikes. But why a bikini?"

"I don't know. Beats me. But if you are interested to know, everything is written in her diary, and since she hasn't woken up yet, [winks] we can sneak a peek."

     That's it. I've pretended enough and he has had his share of fun. These boys are dead meat! I jumped out of my bed and smacked them with my pillow.

"YAH! Choi Junhong! How dare you gossip about me!?!"

"Noona! WAAAAH! It's all hyung's fault!! He started it!"

"I don't care! Get out of my room! You village idiots!"

     And once they reached outside, I slammed the door, right on Wonbin.

"Ouch! My head. Ugh! It hurts. Owwie!"

     Baaah! It's only right for me to check if he is okay, so I opened the door and saw him in pain, I presumed.

"A-are you okay? Do you need me to take you to the hospital?"

"Actually, I find you really cute."

"Heol! Making fun of me. Darn you Wonbin. I won't bother myself with you anymore. Scram!"

     Grrrr! Why does he always make me frenzy? Sigh. Welps! He did call me cute. Pfft. La~ la~ la~ la~ la~.

[tokki -- tokki]

>> • <<

Nearby Hyosung's room, Daehyun sat on a bench alone thinking about what his doctor had said.

"After reviewing your CT scans, I noticed your brain has been damaged tremendously and have also lost a lot of blood before. This must be the cause of your memory loss."

"True. I can't recall anything of my past, still."

"Not for long. According to your brain scan results, there is a high chance you may regain your memories, by removing your blood clot. In doing so, you will be able to return to your past life."

"Hmm. If that is the case, will I have to bid my goodbyes to everything here then?"

>> • <<

Later, Hyosung heard major quarrels coming from the living room. She went to check it out. See what was going on. Typical, it was G.NA and Brian. Always giving each other no mercy. This time they were fighting over Daehyun. Well, Wonbin to be exact. In which she did not realize he was standing right behind her all along. And when she does, their faces were practically less than an inch apart. Tensions can be felt between these young ones. For Hyosung couldn't stop herself from blinking, thus causing her to be the person to break their eye contact. They shook off the awkwardness and straightforth met the two divas.

"Perfect timing! I, Brian Joo, owner of TS Motel would be honored to hire you, Wonbin, as our private consultant."

     Daehyun pointed at himself in shock and speechless.

"Yes you. Because you understand the inn better than anyone else and this document is proof of employment."

"Uwaaah! This is great news, Wonbin! Plus Master Joo is right! You are the only one who can save TS Motel!" praised Hyosung.

"Tch! Not gonna happen without my consent." G.NA disapproved and snatched the paper from him.

"Despicable! Wonbin is an adult. He has his own brain to decide. P-palli, Hyosung! Take him and go!"

     The two resumed their endless fight as Hyosung grabbed Daehyun's arm and drove off to TS Motel.

     In the car, Hyosung glances constantly at Daehyun, who was messing with a remote control and compartments.

"Ask me."

"Huh?"

"You seem troubled. If you have something you want to say to me, then please do tell me."

"Ah...well... [gulps] Yesterday, after I fainted at the hospital, did yooou carry me to the car?"

"Mhm!"

"Oh... [chuckles] okay... Then when you carried me, did annnnything happen?"

     He silently stared at her.

"Ahem... I mean, did yoooou do something to me?"

"Hm? You already forgot what we did?"

     Her hopes increased, as she remembers the sweet kiss he gave, while holding her in his arms.

"You're very irresponsible. You know. Saying you could leave any time. Suggesting feelings should be set aside. Yet you did that to me."

"I'm not following. Was it irresponsible of me to carry you?"

"Eh? Just that?"

"Yep."

"Really? Nothing else?"

"Uh huh. Is this a 20 questions game?"

     She sulked with disappointment and accelerated the car speed whereas he smirked on the side.

     At TS Motel, Hana (Zinger), Zinsuk, and Kang were truly delighted seeing Daehyun again. They happily welcomed him as their new team member, joined by Choco, who was dressed like a flight attendant because Brian referred her as TS' new additional employee. In which Hyosung opened a can of worms for herself. Everyone chose Choco over her being the most appealing eye candy receptionist and even humiliated her hospital incident. Including Daehyun, who shook Choco's hands offered to him, making Hyosung envious.

"You too Wonbin! Traitor! I can't believe I shed a litre of tears for someone like you! Arrrgh @*%$^&!"

     She fumed her way outside the building and crosses path with a glam couple. Those pair are the last people on earth she never ever wants to see now and forever in a gazillion years.

"Jun Hyosung?"

"MWO!?!"

"Heeeeh. You haven't changed the slightest bit."

"Song Jieun? Ahaaa. Hell-o. What briiiiings you two here? Elementary Song annnnd Prince Yongguk."

"Hah! You still remember Yongguk? Anyways, I can't blame you. Your unrequited looove was him since high school. Too bad. He's with me."

"Ohoooo. You're still together. Ain't tired of each other yet?"

"As a matter of fact, soon-to-wed. If you don't mind us, we are here to personally invite Master Joo to our wedding. Sorry for the intrusion."

     The girl, Jieun slaps their wedding invitation letter onto the dumbfounded Hyosung's hands.

"Speaking of which, your performance was GOLD at the hospital yesterday, very CLASSIC. Bwahahaha. Everybody inside the hospital knows about it."

     By chance, Daehyun appears and eavesdrop from hereon.

"Majayo. That hospital you happened to visit is owned by my family and my babe Jieun coincidentally saw you. Hmph. Suuuch a pity, I couldn't see it for myself. Sigh."

"Oh yeah. Didn't you say you have always wanted to marry rich? Any progress? Yes? No? Poor girl. Tsk Tsk. Those rich old men are quite picky when selecting someone young. As for you..." Jieun squints at Hyosung and spun her in circles. "Aiiiigooooo. No can do."

     Having witness those couple mocking Hyosung far plenty, Daehyun thought about stepping in, until Hyosung manages on standing up for herself.

"Ohohoho. Excuuuuse me. There's nothing special about a family hospital. Besides, I also have a boyfriend. He treats me good and is perfect in every angle. He's intelligent, can play the piano, compliments my hardworking hands..."

     On the edges of Daehyun's lip, a curve began forming upwards, as he heeded each word he heard.

"...rescued me from drowning without caring about his own safety, and most importantly, he gave everything he could to protect and save me from having to move houses out of force."

     The curve on Daehyun's lips finished into a full crescent smile. It was so clear and visible that his body also fidgeted and his eyes shifted back and forth onto her.

"Keojitmal (lies). You're a well-spoken liar. I could tell just by looks. Prove it!" demanded Jieun.

"Dangyonhaji (of course)! He has a name. It's..."

     All three (Daehyun, Jieun, and Yongguk) waited eagerly to hear who is her proclaimed boyfriend.