Attempt: Nothing Is Impossible (2)

Tokki Prince Charming

Revisiting TS Motel, Zelo recites Daehyun's insightful life lecture and professes his love. Choco could not believe he had the audacity telling her I like you during a moment of crisis. Hence he gets shotdown.

"Listen close, Choi Junhong (Zelo). I, Lee Yoobi (Choco), only date a SOMEbody. You are a NObody. I'll reconsider if you achieve full marks on all your exams."

"Yosh! For you, Choco, I will. Please wait for me!"

     Like Hyosung, giving upthat is if it involves Chocois not in Zelo's dictionary.

     On another note, Youngjae made a hospital trip. He brought get well flowers for the unconscious patient in room 2013 and apologized making such late appearance due from excessive workload. He also pledged Matoki's policy will remain the same and the management will consistently grow at its finest. Thereon the person lying on the hospital bed awakens visually distorted reaches Youngjae's wrist.

"Ilwoo."

"C-chairman Mr. Jung? Aniyo, you've mistaken."

"Forgive me. I wasn't one-hundred percent honest."

     What Youngjae hears will be far beyond his imagination. Their discussion ends when Soeun and Mrs. Jung shows up. He stated his visitation has no harmful intent, does a ninety-degree bow, and peacefully leaves the room.

"Sooyeon."

     Mrs. Jung sobbed hearing the long awaited voice of her sick husband. She approached him and held his cold trembling hands, while he struggled talking about their son till his last breath.

"My dear wife Sooyeon, if Daehyun returns alive, make sure he takes good care of Soeun and does not let her suffer."

"Arasso hubby arasso. Now rest please."

[the cardiac monitor goes off; beep beep beeeeeeeep]

     In the meantime, Daehyun spontaneously dropped a gas cylinder onto the marble floor tiles of Superstarhyo, Inc. startling Hyosung, G.NA, and Zelo. The trio became speechless at his unusual clumsiness.

[kata kata; the sounds of running footsteps]

     Down through the halls of the hospital Ilwoo ran as fast as he could. Along the way he bumps into Youngjae and asks if Mr. Jung had left any final words, triggering Youngjae's mini flashback episode between himself and Daehyun's father.

"Your parents' death... It was I who initiated the gas explosion. I'm truly sorry Ilwoo. I had no choice. Matoki would've divided if your dad flaked on me. Although my apology cannot bring your parents back, I will leave the company in your care if Daehyun does not return and even transfer all my shares under your name as reparation for my sins."

     Only Youngjae learned the truth and he kept it away from Ilwoo.

"Sorry, no."

"Hmm... I'll update you the funeral arrangements tomorrow."

     Minutes after they respectfully parted, Ilwoo arrives in a room with an empty bed and a sulking lady. He knew that woman needed some alone time. And so does he.

     Outdoor fresh air is where Daehyun too will be. He sat himself in front of Superstarhyo, Inc gates, leaning his back on one side of the stone pillars, hugging his legs, looking agitated. Hyosung takes notice and accompanies him. She seated herself across from him and asked how he was doing since he didn't seem himself earlier.

"I don't know why. But I can't help myself feel sad."

"Jeongmal? That's unexpected of you feeling devastated over TS Motel's demolishment. It's a great improvement I'd say. Cause you normally disregard emotions. Anyways we're depressed as well about the situation. Just don't let it get to you too much."

     Once Hyosung concluded her sentence, she stood up and went to comfort Daehyun by patting and rubbing his upper arm before walking back inside her house. Daehyun then stares into the dark ominous sky thinking, Geuraeyo? This inexpressible sadness is because I am concerned the small inn will be destroyed?

[car tires schreeeeeeeeches loud]

    A male truck driver bickers in the middle of the street night near the hospital drawing Ilwoo in. He appears finding a deserted young girl sitting and weeping on the curb hopeless. She begun screaming when he lends her his support.

"Ju-JUNG DAEHYUN! Why must you take father with you!?!"

"So-SOEUN! Calm down!"

"I'm right here! JUNG DAEHYUN-AAAH! Can't you take me with you too!?!"

"Hajima! KIM SOEUN! He wouldn't want to see you hurt! Neither do I. It's my fault Daehyun is missing. Although I had no knowledge of New Champ's plan on kidnapping him. It's my fault Uncle is dead. I wish I could have spent my time cherishing than accusing him. Blame me. Hit me. Scold me! I'll take full responsiblity! So please don't do this to yourself!"

"O-op-pa, I want to hate you. I really do. Except I can't because I know you have absolutely nothing to do with their deaths. I know you haven't changed a bit either. I know you have always been there for me since little. Even when I am lonely, you were there as well. I know you can tolerate my willfulness. I get it. I just needed someone to put the blame on. And I know you wouldn't blame me if I did, right?"

"Say no more."

"Ani. Let me finish. I wanna bid goodbye, permanently, to Daehyun in my heart."

     She smiled in pain as he embraced her under a bright full moon.

>> • <<

Today has finally come. Matoki will tear down Secret Busan Fishing Village. They commence at noon dot starting with TS Motel. Everyone is tidying their things for moving. Maid Zinger, Bellboy Zinsuk, and Chef Kang gathered boxes and stacked them altogether by the reception desk creating a tower next to their spiritless boss.

     Meanwhile at Hyosung's house. She, Zelo, and G.NA each took turns handing Daehyun their packed belongings (stored in luggages, duffle bags, containers) to load onto the pickup truck. When Zelo's turn, a pile of books within a congested box abruptly fell out. Daehyun puts them back into its place, except one, titled "Finding Forests." He thoroughly skimmed the pages written in English and slammed it closed afterwards.

"Zelo, bring me your polaroid."

"N-neh hyung!"

"Hyosung, guide me to SECRETTIME's Meadow."

"Yeuh SECRETTIME'S MEADOW? WAE?"

"We're saving Secret Busan Fishing Village."

[11:00a] Walking on the cursed (labeled by the villagers) grounds of SECRETTIME's Meadow, Daehyun busied himself searching for something, as Zelo glued himself besides Hyosung who questioned Daehyun's purpose of them being there.

"Hey Wonbin. What is it here that you are looking for?"

"The red star azalea."

"A flower?"

"Yes, and if we find it, this entire land will be protected under government authority because it is an endangered flower. In short, Matoki cannot demolish the village."

"Are you serious!?!" she ran and shook his arm. "Where did you acquire this information?"

"Thanks to Zelo's book about nature reserve I read and got this idea." he ruffled Zelo's hair.

"Waaah daebak! Hyung~ hyung~! Does that mean I saved the village?"

     Daehyun chuckled and was gonna pat Zelo's head, until Hyosung verbally interrupts and makes Zelo pout.

"Baby Zelo, you can barely read English. Don't take someone elses credit. Speaking of which, Wonbin, what does the flower look like?"

"Do you remember the night we stayed in the cave?"

"Ah yeah there were red flowers inside."

"Exactly."

"Oooo! But um, what suddenly made you change your mind to help?"

"I...wanted to know how it feels...fighting for the person I care for."

     Her movement slowed into a full stop. Pink swirls visible on her cheeks. Am I the person he cares for? she giggled, playing with a vine leaf.

"NOO-NA! Our home is in danger and you are too busy laughing silly all by yourself! Aren't you supposedly searching for azalea? Have you no shame?"

"Aish! You little punk! I am!" she brushes off throwing the leaf at her dongsaeng.

[11:53a] Time is running out and still no sight of the red star. Failure came across Hyosung's mind. However Daehyun lifts her spirits reminding her about striving forward no matter how difficult the obstable may be. He then instructed Zelo to return to town first and make everyone become aware about azalea. Tingle of fear circulated Zelo's body. But Daehyun boosts his courage saying this is his chance and opportunity to shine.

[brinng] Incoming telephone call »»» We have arrived, Mr. Joo.

[11:59a] Less than a minute until the clock strikes noon. Some villagers had collected alongside, Himchan, G.NA, Choco, Brian, Zinger, Zinsuk, and Kang. Contractors, including GM Youngjae and Creator Director Ilwoo, had been waiting in front of TS Motel countdowning with construction equipments (such as excavator, bulldozer, shovels, axe).

"Time's up." Youngjae said and snapped his fingers.

     The contractors began smashing the walls letting the citizens of Secret Busan Fishing Village scrutinize every single hole done. These damages are the consequences they must endure because of a million dollar debt.

"HAAALT!" a boy panted and pushed each contractors he could away from the walls. Quickly catching his breath he explains, "No one is allowed to touch this motel nor the village grounds!"

"And why is that?" Youngjae intimidates him.

"Be-because," he glances at Choco, who does become impress by his actions. "This is a preservation land! There exists a flower. It is shaped like a red star known as the azalea and we must protect it!'

     Unfortunately Youngjae thinks the boy is just bluffing so he can stall them. Thus the contractors resume where they left off as ordered. Their ignorance drove the boy to wrestle them once more. His attacks were deflected as one of the workers grabbed him with fierce, which infuriated G.NA. She smacked that person's hands and told the boy he did a great job. Followed by Brian, which moved both G.NA and the boy. Resulting a mutual plead from G.NA to the GM.

"Mister. We understand the purpose behind the demolition. But it is rare for my son to speak up. Can't you spare us five minutes?"

     Ilwoo listens instead and tries reasoning with Youngjae. In spite of this, being a GM, Youngjae does not want to waste anymore time and believes what needs to be completed as planned accordingly for their company's project. On the other hand, the villagers and employees of TS sought this chance to align in front of the building; blocking and defending their home.

     During Secret Busan's rebellion stage, Daehyun took a wrong step and accidentally fell through a hole into a cave. Marking an end of their flower hunt.

"Uh oh. I've lost track of him. Wonbin! Eodiya (where you are)? Wonbin!"

      The girl kept calling Daehyun's substitute name from above. He shook off the minor back pain and dizziness. Then immediately gets on his feet and head towards her voice. Within that moment, he stumbles across what they have been searching for over an hour plus.

"Answer me if you can hear me! Wonbin-ah!!"

"I'm here! Hyosung!"

"Eodiseo?"

"Over here! Down below!"

"Omo! Gwaenchana (are you okay)!?!"

"I am, and luck is on our side!"

"You...found AZALEA!"

"Mhm. Finally. Can you throw me the camera?"

"Oh! Yeah. Catch it properly. Here goes."

     Daehyun successfully snaps a photo and tosses the polariod back wrapped inside his jacket. He also tells Hyosung to return without him first and prepares her on what she should say.

"Okay! Don't worry! I will come right back and save you Wonbin! Wait for me. Alright?"

     After making her promise, in a split second, she dashed. Daehyun stares at the red star thinking,  All the best, Jun Hyosung. You can do it. I know you can.