Identity: The Dishwasher & The Wine

Tokki Prince Charming

 


Superstarhyo, Inc.


"Ah mwoyaa!" whined baby Zelo, who was leaning outdoors next to the kitchen window expecting his big sister to come home. "Where are you? Hyosunggie-noona... Omma too cannot endure an—"

"%*&^$@~#!" G.NA fumed to herself, chopping fresh cabbage on a cutting board with murderous intent.

     Eeeep! he panicked after a swift peek through the window screen witnessing G.NA slicing the cabbage into dices with no mercy using a brand new kitchen knife she had just sharpen the blade to its finest quality. It's official. She's lost it, ducking his head lower to crouch onto the ground. Her patience limit has maxed! Shortly his thoughts was interfered when his eyes landed onto a fine pointy edge blade making him cross-eyed, H-hyo-no-oo-na-aah! P-pali-iaah!

"Zelo! I don't care whether or not Jun Hyosung does come back home! But if that brat have the audacity to bring that amnesiac Wonbin back with her, I'll teach her a good lesson she won't ever forget!"

     Heok! too stunned to say anything except lifing his arm to point in the direction across from them.

     The facial expression they wore are major priceless.

What in the name of cheeses and crackers!?! G.NA erupted on the inside. Numbed head to toe watching the girl she and Zelo had pulled an all nighter for—G.NA especially was the most eager in search of her daughter's whereabouts—has finally return now. Doubling the shock to have seen that the brat did not only come back alone and on foot, the girl is piggybacking on the boy that was suppose to lessen their family pool of burden with money and troubles. Once those two came near her, Zelo quickly stood. There was no doubt she would release an atomic bomb on them. "Yah! JUN. HYO. SUNG. You are actually together with him! Aigoooo! Two lone people, a boy and a girl, coupling...disappearing..dirty outfits...eo you are even wearing his clothes!!!! Omo, omo, omo! M-my rich son-in-law, the car, the house...it's...go0OO0one...shaaattered..."

     WARNING: Berserk mode activated.     

Fainting momentarily on the same spot, G.NA tried to calm her nerves down before she could snap at Hyosung again. And this time, Hyosung is on her feet because she had tapped Daehyun's shoulder to permit her to be let down. Limping within a small distance towards G.NA, she swayed 'cause her ankle is still sore, so Daehyun held onto one side of her arm and hand to give her support. Though in a matter of seconds he eventually has to let go of Hyosung to dodge G.NA's malicious actions. Reason because she was flinging the top-notch knife in her hand at him to interrogate over what had happened the previous day.

"Punk! What did you do to my sweet Hyosung? Tell me. Don't omit any details!"

"O-omma! Put that knife away!" Hyosung verbally protects Daehyun, while nudging her mom to not be brash.

"Girl shikkeureowo!" her voice raised, pointing the sharp blade at Hyosung to zip then back to Daehyun, who were both leaning backwards to evade her menacing attacks. "Speak boy!"

"Ye Mother G.NA. Please put the knife down first. A person's life will be endangered if you do harm someone with that lethal weapon you are swinging around here." Daehyun remarked, clasping his hands gently onto G.NA's hand to rid the knife aside. "Think rational."

     Adding fuel to the fire of complication.

"M-mother G.NA! Y-you called me Mother!" Her whole head spun with craze on the verge of flipping tables. Keeping herself controlled from wanting to crumble she tries to regain her senses. Before replying to him she clenched her fist to pat her back and neck a few times. "Explain. What in the world have you done to my dear child Hyosung? Huh! Zelo and I spent our entire night looking for you!"

"Geuraeyo? But aren't you overreacting Omma. I mean, a lone couple in a cave. What exactly is there that we could possibly do?"

"M-mworago? Cave? The both of you...namja...yeoja...!" Her blood boiled higher poofing smokes of steam. She fanned herself and then brought her fist against her chest and pound, "Aigoo, aiiigoo0OO0o!"

     Listening to G.NA's noisy and malicious complaints led Hyosung and Daehyun to cover their ears.

"Tch Omma! You are exaggerating too much! No need to be so loud either! We couldn't catch a good rest last night. Right now we are sleep deprived and our ears are very sensitive to sounds."

"Hold up. We? Our? Heol! Un-be-liev-able! Eotteohke? Wae? Eonje?" whispering to herself comprehending on Hyosung's use of we instead of I.

Meanwhile Daehyun became distracted by an alluring scent. "Mmm. Smells nice~"

     Hyosung glimpsed at him and blinked.

"That is congee you smell," smirked G.NA.

"Jeongmalyo? What kind?" he bubbly asked her with the most kiddish grin.

"It is Scraps of Wonbin Porridge," she answered, twirling her knife in front of him and glaring her eyes into his, sending chills down his spine.

"Minced beef-flavoured too!" Zelo threw in.

     Like a naive child being lectured about something they may have done wrong, Daehyun pursed his lips and cowered his head, tugging onto the corner of Hyosung's jacket.

"Aaha... Omma prepared us breakfast." Hyosung jumped in afterwards. Immediately she turned towards Daehyun to have him her into the house. "Eeheh. Let's go inside and have some warm tasty porridge. Come, Wonbin, help me in would you please."

     It was their perfect chance to escape. They both faked a smile and bobbed their heads at each other.

"Arasso," gripping one hand onto her left shoulder and the other providing supportive care on her right hand. Firmly grasping onto her, tracking every inch of movement she had made, he paced himself alongside her until they reach the kitchen. "The congee does smell scrumptious," he told her with a big smile across his face showing his perfect white teeths to her.

"Mhm!" Hyosung agreed with him, limping and returning a sweet smile exposing her bright pink gums to him.

     As for G.NA and Zelo, they followed behind them later on.

Heol! Daebak sagun! Zelo psyched. "Hey omma. Things between those two seem to have advanced this far into the stage already. They sure are progressing pretty well. We ought to investigate this and make an attempt to persuade her as soon as possible."

"Right! I must find a way to separate them and drive this boy Wonbin away! Or else it's too late!"

"Johguna!" concluded Zelo and G.NA. "Aja aja fighting!"


Matoki Hotel Time


Current headlines on the newspaper article focused on (1) "Mr. Jung is critically ill" and centered on his son (2) "Whereabouts of GM Jung Daehyun remains a mystery." A fo rmal board meeting was conducted by Mrs. Jung. She informed everyone that she will substitute and be responsible of the Chairman's duties as a temp. Also advising them to not talk or get involved with the press because the stock prices and morale will be affected.

"Chairman, haven't you seen and read the recent worldwide news?" a male deep voice said tossing the latest newspaper and magazine issue onto the counter regarding their company market value up-to-date. "Never in history has Matoki's stock prices fallen to its bottomless pits till today."

"Deputy Assistant GM Youngjae," spoke Ilwoo, "Our stocks will boost if we work through with Chairman's initial plan and the affiliation with America's G-Line."

Youngjae scoffed, "Jung. Il. Woo. I can see through your eyes that you are lying. The media knows more than we do. The Americans are aware of this imminent situation. Therefore we have put a stop on all investments. Speaking quite frankly, YG contacted me yesterday. The suicide attempt by Brian Joo drew his attention. Not to mention, including GM vanishing. In conclusion, he had a very cold attitude."

"So to speak, the expansion of TS Motel will determine Matoki's livelihood."

"Correct! We are finally on the same page. Oh! Mr. Ilwoo, I hope you can resolve the demolition of TS Motel within a timely manner, specially since you are the person responsible."

     The room atmosphere becomes heavy and tense. Everyone—even Jongup and Soeun were present—quietly watching them having a staring contest in the midst of their company meeting.

Ilwoo quickly broke and plastered a smile to leave their conversation and meeting on good terms, "I will take the investigation team immediately to the fishing village and sort everything out."

     After the conference meeting ended, Youngjae requested Jongup to bring him the GM's corresponding documents with G-Line to his office. Of course Jongup agreed and informed him that he would need to go to TS Motel first before he is able to hand him the paperworks. Youngjae tolerates his reponse but tells him to hurry though.

     When Ilwoo appeared with a group of people following behind him, Youngjae folded his arms and looked elsewhere. Instructions to phone Brian Joo about their arrival in TS Motel at 3pm sharp was given to Jongup from Ilwoo. He complies, bows ninety degrees, and walks off to complete the task assigned.

     Once Jongup left, Youngjae approaches Ilwoo and makes a threat questioning how he heard that Jung Daehyun's driver named New Champ is associated with him. Again they battled with their eyes. In the end, Ilwoo smiles telling him that he is not afraid of gossip and he has nothing to hide either. That made Youngjae satisfied because he would hate to see any forms of negative impact happening to his company and he does not want anyone to ruin Matoki. With that, he leaves from Ilwoo's sight.

     Out of the blue, Soeun shows up asking him if she could come along to take a look around the city Daehyun had proposed to her at.

Without wasting a second to think, Ilwoo simply smiles, "Gaja."


TS Motel


Brian finishes a call and hangs up feeling devastated dragging his low body spirits outside the front porch to get some fresh air. The minute he stepped past the door, he placed his hands on his waist, lift his head to meet three people standing by the gate entrance waiting for him.

"You three!" Brian pointed his fingers and dashed to them. "Didn't I throw you out Zinsuk? Why are you still back? And that goes as well for you two!"

"Master Joo, what are you blabbering on about these days? I have been a housekeeper here for four years. Why did you force me to go on a tour? I clearly stated that I have rheumatism!" shouted the woman.

Zinsuk muttered close to her nervously holding onto his hands fidgeting them in circles. "Chef was told to take a break too when he was only halfway into his cookiiingaah!"

"Yah!" Brian cut him off making Zinsuk hide slightly behind the woman. "Aren't you both suppose to be on your last week of vacation?"

"Yeah we wish!" she screamed. "Rather what is wrong with you Master Joo? You are sick! Why didn't you notify us that TS Motel is going to be close down? Thanks a lot to Zinsuk. If it wasn't for him, we would have been kept in the dark forever until the truth comes out!"

"What is the point of letting you guys know? It's not like you can help anyways!"

"Master Joo! Are you brain dead or what?" she continued to argue and pulls something out from her pocket. "Fine then. I'll show you my years of devotion. This is my resignation letter."

"Zinger noona! Waegurae!?! My purpose of bringing you back here is to help out Master! Not deser—" Zinsuk pauses for a bit when he sees another white envelope. "Igae mwoya? Seriously! Chef you too!"

"That's it?" Brian blinked his eyes in slow motion. "You just want to resign?"

"Yep, you got that right. Plus Zinsuk." Zinger takes out an additional letter with his name imprinted on it.

"Eo!?!" Zinsuk became speechless, pointing at the letter, looking back and forth from Zinger to the envelope and the Chef last.

Eventually Brian takes those letters. "Okay! I got it. Besides TS will be gone. Now go pack your belongings and scram. There will be guests, so don't disturb my business, and take your leave fast!"

"Is that possible? Guests? I don't see anyone. Where?"

"Hey! At 3 pm on the dot there will be people from Matoki coming over to discuss about the demolition! If you have nothing else to say, please leave. Vamoose. Goodbye."

     The three watched their Master depart. His back filled of sadness, loneliness, and a mark of weakness. In approximately 15 seconds, Zinger and the Chef exchanged looks as a sign of agreement. It is the Chef's turn to talk some sense into Brian.

"Master Joo!" the Chef caught up with him. "To be honest, yeodongsaeng (Zinger) expected this may happen one day. She realized such case would occur a long time ago. Hence we decided together on doing a mass resignation. Whereas we also made and are certain that we want to continue our tenure at TS Motel free of charge like volunteers."

Zinger comes in before Brian was able to say a single word. "Deh! This is a second home to all of us. Master Joo, don't go through this by yourself. You have us three remember! We are your pillars who will always support and stand next to you whenever you need us. Let's unite and defeat that GM from Matoki together!"

"Yaho!" Zinsuk joins in with excitement. "Together we shall triumph over that GM!"

Hm...Why didn't I think of this earlier? Brian thought to himself for a brief moment and passes back the white envelopes to them. "Ah! Here. Keep it. You don't have to haste yourselves resigning because I may just know how to save TS Motel." He continued to think to himself as the three wondered what it could be. I am the only person who knows the truth behind Jung Daehyun's disappearance. This should allow me to compromise with Matoki.


Superstarhyo, Inc.


     *     c     h     o     m     p   -   c     h     o     m     p   -   c     h     o    m     p     *     

Hyosung, G.NA, and Zelo chow the porridge, like hungry mobs grubbing on a feast plate of food, down their throats in an instant. "Yum~~~Masittda~~"

     *     n     o     m   -   n     o     m   -   n     o      m     *     

Daehyun, on the other hand ate like a royal person eating with manners and etiquette, spoon the porridge gracefully on the top edge of a bowl into his mouth driving G.NA insane thinking, Mister, for goodness sake, you eat slower than a moving snail!

"Wonbin! That's enough. You done?" she rushed him.

Eyeing at her, he picks up his bowl of congee and cups his face. [slurp slurp] "Massssittda~~~ I am now."

"Okay. Clean up and do the dishes. Wash them in less than five minutes. Hurry go~ go~ go~!"

"Arasso." He replied, grabbing the empty bowls and cups on the table.

"Oh right!" snapping her fingers once Daehyun stood up. "Don't expect that you can mooch and stay here forever. Got it?"

     Poor innocent Daehyun. He just responds to her with a nod and walks towards the kitchen sink, in which, Hyosung bit her lips inward and raises her eyebrows at G.NA.

"Omma, you are s-mart." Zelo whispered to G.NA. "HA. HA. HA. We now have a dishwasher."

"Keukeu. Tell me something I don't know." she snorted, pinching his cute chubby cheeks.

     After turning the knob on to its fullest and leaving the sink water running for at least seven seconds, G.NA dash to shut it off. She begins scolding Daehyun about learning how to conserve water, save energy, etc to keep bills at a low cost. Pretty much be cheap. Stingy and short-tempered as she is, G.NA shoves Daehyun out of the way to do the dishes herself making Daehyun hit his back against a refrigerator, knocking down a glass bottle that was on top of it. This caught Hyosung and Zelo's attention.

"Ahhhh!" screamed Hyosung and Zelo, who couldn't keep their eyes open awaiting for the sound of crash.

     Luckily, Daehyun's reflex was quicker than the bottle nearing to the floor.

     Phew, G.NA heaved a sigh and patted her heart, Thank gosh.

The curious siblings slightly opened their eyes at Daehyun and directly went to him. Hyosung took the bottle in his hands and read aloud, "Tokki Medicated Wine? First time seeing this... Eo! Since when did you brew this, Omma?"

"This wine?" G.NA takes the bottle from Hyosung and starts daydreaming. "Ahem. It was actually given to me by that diva king during my years struggling being pregnant. I found out later on that tokki is excellent for men. As a result I decided to use it on brewing this medicated wine."

"Hm..." the dorky siblings bobbed their heads in unison, while Daehyun had his hands in his pockets listening in. "And then?" The two asked her.

"Thereafter..." She sees them giving her the puppy eyes, but deflects. "We ended our (long-term) relationship, divorced, and went our separate ways. Aish! Curse that diva! He really drives me nuts and makes me hot-tempered easily. Thus I took this wine with me and left. It was out of my sight for quite awhile, so I assumed that this had gone missing..."

"I see." Daehyun cuts in. "By saying forget, the meaning can even stand for: 'waiting in the heart.' Maybe he is waiting for...this bottle of wine...still."

     G.NA began to fantasize, smiling with content, as Hyosung and Zelo became drawn onto Daehyun. They were impressed by his reasons and explanation, especially for someone who lost his memories.

"You can also include a stalk of white rose." He continued. Shuffling his entire body playfully using his thumb and index fingers on both hands to form an L shape, his frame box photo figure lands onto an oblivious girl (Hyosung). "Its slogan refers: 'I want to be with you' only."

"U-wa~~" baby Zelo applauded. "Wonbin, how is it that you know so much?"

     Daehyun doesn't say a word, except smiles and shrug his shoulders to Zelo, then glances at Hyosung. For a bit their eyes meet. In response she tilts her head to one side and blinks back at him lost in thought. Afterwards she and Zelo started to creep inner and snicker at G.NA causing her, who was busy spacing out in her own little world, to be disrupted. Pop.

"Nonsense! Wonbin has hazy memories! He couldn't possibly know much."

"I disagree." Hyosung stood up for him and snatches the wine away from G.NA's grip. "I think Wonbin is right. Moreover I'll send this to Master Joo personally for you because it is for him."

"Brat, give that back. Stop fooling arou—"

"Hi G.NA!" a mysterious man comes in and greets them in the middle of their family wrestle.


A/N:

Had writer's block... ^^; Good news! She's back~~ A to the M-A-Z-I-N-G-E-R! Our four golden ladies are together again. Happy Birthday to Zingnyosa too! O.M.G! Sunhwa's love interest for her new drama Kwak Heesung is extremely goodlooking.

Didn't expect myself to get hooked onto KDrama Flower Boy Next Door. Yoon Shi Yoon as Enrique Geum is so darn cute and funny! To me, he is a spitting image of Jung Ilwoo. 0.0 Speaking of which, there are no eng subs still for the interview Hyosung had with Ilwoo on The Star 2011. ; ;