Status: Demolish!

Tokki Prince Charming

 


TS Motel — a small inn located in Secret Busan Fishing Village. Brian Joo is the manager and the employees are the comedic trio Zinsuk, Zinger, and Kang Seokgu.


 

On the way to TS Motel, instead of wearing the amulet on the neck like normal people do, Hyosung fashionably latched the necklace onto the belt area of her jeans and continued to wonder to herself. The one...huh?

     *     V     a     R      o     0     o     M     *           

"Manager Joo!" a young man called out.

"Hey Zinsuk, where's Manager Joo going?"

"He [huff] is heading to battle [puff] against Matoki Hotel Time! [huff] TS Motel is [puff] on the verge of closing down!" He panted for air in-between his explanation.

"Impossible! TS Motel will be closing down!?!"


Matoki Hotel Time


Manager Joo looked at the front door entrance logo and cursed the company before entering. "Those cold-hearted jerks trying to demolish my motel in less than a month!" He stormed inside the building and stopped at the reception desk.

"Welcome!" The three receptionists kindly bowed and greeted him.

"I am Brian Joo! The person in charge of TS Motel! I demand to see your CEO! I want to speak with Jung Daehyun and I mean right now!" Enraged with anger, he slammed the papers he had brought onto the counter.

That startled two receptionists, except for Kim Soeun. "Mr. Joo, I am sorry to hear about that. Unfortunately, he is not available in his office. He will be back after his meeting is over in an hour."

Displeased, he ended their conversation. "Miss, don't play with me! I don't want to hear any excuses and I refuse to wait! I will direct myself to him!" And so he prompted his way through the glass corridors.

     *     d     i     n     g     *     

Kim Soeun instructed the other receptionist what to do next. "Contact the CEO's personal assistant, Moon Jongup. Notify him about this situation. The reason must be related to the Motel being in process of tearing down. Have him calm down Mr. Joo as soon as possible!"

"Roger that!"


Meeting


"As you all can see on the handouts and powerpoint slides, I am honored to present to you the future company's holiday resort: Untouchable City. This project will be completed within a year." announced Daehyun.

"Excuse me sir. I trust that quality over quantity will result in overall greater satisfaction. Everyone is well aware that rushing a work may cause defects." a young man criticized.

"I guarantee that the modification of Secret Busan Fishing Village will be achieved within the given time length. According to my calculations and stats of effectiveness, everything will run smoothly." Daehyun counterattacked. "Do you have any more questions, Assistant GM Yoo Youngjae?

"Nope, negative sir. I do not have any other questions, for now." Youngjae retaliated. "I do wish you the best of luck, that you do not encounter any troublesome obstacles, for the time being, that is."

"Perfect. If there is no further question asked, please sign the contract with our joint US partner G-Line."

Everyone, except Youngjae, complied and clapped their hands.

     *     R     i     N     g   -   R     i     N     g     *     

Jongup hastily answered his cellphone and immediately informed Daehyun in a low voice about Mr. Joo.

     *     w     h      i     s     p      e      r      s     *     

"Advise the Head Director in charge of the Publicity Department Jung Ilwoo and have him to settle it."

"Um...Mr. Ilwoo is still not here."

"Then where is he?"


Driving in a Car


"Hi Ven. Can you prepare the documents regarding about TS Motel development project? Great. Okay, I will seek Mr. Joo's issue. I'll be there in about seven minutes. Thanks Ven. I'll see you later." Call ended. "Brownie, if it was not for your grooming appointment, I would not be late for work. Stay good alright? Now don't move and sit tight my good bud." Steps on the gas pedal to accelerate speed.


Back at Matoki Hotel Time


"Miss, we have arrived." said a taxi driver.

      Checks bag, empty! Shuffles through mini waist pouch, only $5! At loss of words, Hyosung immediately got out of the yellow cab and plays it cool.

The taxi driver dashed out and blocked her from moving another step, "Hey wait a minute Miss! Did you not forget something? Like, $12 for the cab fare."

She diverted her eyes and pretended to weep. "Ah, yes...you see, I was robbed beforehand and now I have no money...Uwaaaaa!"

The taxi driver was no fool, he did not fall for her trick. "This ain't a free ride lady. Are you trying to mess with me? You are giving me a bad luck on my first day at this job. So do your duty as a citizen and pay for the service fee charge!"

     *     d     i     n     g     *     

She reached for her amulet. "Oh no my fellow handsome friend! Behold! This love amulet is a rare and most valuable item I own. It is actually worth $23!"

To her dismay, the taxi driver snatched the amulet out of her hands and darted at her. "Hah! Don't joke with me! You can get this cheap thing anywhere!" And tossed the amulet aside.

The amulet flew and landed on the hands of a person passing by.


A/N:

And who could that passerby be? Happy Thanksgiving too!

Oops! Forgot to add Jongup in the main photo.

Another cute pairing born: JaehyunxHyosung