Reunion: It Girl, It Boy (Finale)

Tokki Prince Charming

 


Seconds after Hyosung and Daehyun left the club site, Soeun and Ilwoo arrive in search of jewelry.

"Oppa, I may have dropped Daehyun's ring in the ladie's room, last I remember."

"Great start. You check the restroom, while I go check the bar section in case."

     And so they have gone their separate directions.

"No more honey Ji. Haven't you drank enough yet?" said Yongguk.

"Mmmm... Gukkie, you're overreacting, [hiccup] I, Jieun, am not weak. I can intake as much as I want."

"Aigoo i yeoja (this girl). Her alcohol tolerance is indefinite." he shook his head. "Eo. Ilwoo, what brings you back?"

"Ah hey my chingu (*friend)"

"Oh yeah. About that person you mentioned earlier, Jung Daehyun, he was here recently."

"Daehyun... He came? How would you know he is him?"

"You're friend, Jun Hyosung, she brought him."

"Hyosung... She did?" he pondered long and hard adding everything together.

     At the same time, nearby the sink in the restroom, Soeun found her ring and she holds it firm against her chest.

>> • <<

In the limousine, Hyosung and Daehyun loosen themselves from worriness.

"Phew. That was a close call."

"Choco really had us back there."

"But I couldn't believe how Zelo edited a photo of you without any blemishes in the magazine!"

"Me neither."

"Such a clever idea you had in mind with the use of my dongsaeng's assistance."

"Genius it is. But I actually had no knowledge in regards about the magazine. Your little brother must have been deeply concerned about you so he planned this ahead. I'm not surprised. You are quite the fortunate one."

"Unh! ...especially today..."

     They both glance at each other and grin.

"Ah! Speaking of which, how were you able to afford these entire expense?"

"You see, I did some research on the yellow pages and discovered all of those excellent services provided. The instructions were simple that I booked everything under the name of Superstarhyo, Inc." he proudly answered.

"Omo!" she covered her own mouth with her hand.

"A representative of their company will deliver and collect the payment."

"You... Dear gawd... Kkeutnasseo (*it's over) once G.NA sees the bill!"

     Chills crawl up their spines when they envisioned an infuriated G.NA swing her typical kitchen knife around going ballistic, "Augh! You burned a hole in my pocket! Feel my wrath! Rawr!"

"Eeeek!" they jumped in synchronization and tried to remain calm till fully recomposed.

"A-anyways, where will our next destination be?" she eagerly asked.

"Home. Where else?" his head tilt.

"Heeeeeh... Already? But this enchanting feeling will fade in an instance... [sigh] I wish this moment could have lasted longer..." she pouted and looked out beyond the window. "Oh! Mr. Driver, please stop this limo!"

     Hyosung exits the car and approaches a gated two-story house. She then gestures Daehyun to come along too.

"You seem fond of this house."

"Mhm. That is my dream house."

"Fancy view outside."

"Indeed it is. Ever since I was a kid, I always dreamt living in a big and beautiful house. This place is currently vacant. I even know a se-kr-it (*SECRET) entrance. Shh. Follow me!"

     She scurried towards the side of the house and climbs her way over the stone fence. However she was oblivious about her own surrounding after landing safe and sound onto the grass grounds.

"Here, let me help you up."

"Sure." she accepted his sincere offer and patted her outfit clean. "Huh? Wait a minute. How? Wha? Weren't you supposed to be right behind me?"

"I entered via the front gate. It wasn't locked."

"Eh?!"

"You know, you should be more observant about your surroundings next time. That will maximize your results."

"Ay... arrasseo..." she pursed her lips at the smirking boy.

>> • <<

Furniture and display items had been left behind inside the house. From a distance Daehyun watches Hyosung remove a cloth sheet uncovering a grand piano. She sat herself down on the piano bench and begins playing the tune of Can U Smile. Shortly after, Daehyun joins in, causing Hyosung a loss of focus.

"Do continue."

"N-neh."

     The two play the music piece simultaneously.

"Eehee~ I can coordinate well with you."

"Wan byuk (*perfect). I am now going to increase my speed level. Catch up by all means."

"A challenge? Yosh! Ajyajyajya!"

     The both of them played straight...

     Every minute spent together, they treasured.

     Every key played together, they kept on par.

...until the very final musical note finishes.

"Yataa! We completed the whole song and it's my first. Keke. Say Wonbin, are you a magician?"

"Aha. Why do you ask?"

"Because if you aren't, how could you suddenly turn into a prince and rescue me?"

     He lets out a small laugh and then taps his finger onto a piano key resonating the sound of So.

"Why can't I be a real prince?"

     Her heart skips a beat.

"A prince who became a commoner by a twist of fate."

     Her eyes then wander into his.

"Eo... Did you remember something?"

     A doctor, who had treated Daehyun's head injury, explains about having high chances of regaining one's memory and resuming back to one's previous life, reminded Daehyun that there is a chance he may be able to recover his past and risk forgetting his time spent with Hyosung if he undergoes surgery to remove the blood clot in his brain.

"Aniyo." he flexed his hands and fingers. "Mianhaeyo, for realizing too late about why you were so afraid attending the club lunch party and why you even wanted me to pretend as Jung Daehyun. Were you feeling hopeless then?"

     She gently shakes her head and shows him the gummy smile.

"In the end, you appeared and spent a wonderful day with me. I felt like a real princess."

"And you're pleased with that?"

"Teehee."

"Hah. How easily satisfied you are."

"Heehee. ...mmm.... Although I must say, you make me curious."

"Of what?"

"Your past."

"Wae?"

"Because everything you dofrom hotel management to organizing today's event—is flawless. Incredible you are, yet mysterious. It is as if you are gradually returning to the person you presume to be. Do you truly not recall?"

     He stares at her questionable facial expression.

"Anything?"

"Amugotdo anya (*nothing) still." he reassured her with affirmation in his voice. "But would you be upset, if I were to remember and resume my previous life?"

     Her heart ached at that thought, but she knew he is free to do what he chooses to.

"It is to your discretion. You can leave whenever you want. No one can stop you."

"That unless someone wants me to stay. It would be a different story."

"Erm... For someone who said he could leave at any point of time and should not bother expending any kind of feelings since the beginning can be rather contradictive and selfish too."

     Before replying, Daehyun presses a key on the piano and drags the sound of the note echoing off, Do.

"Someone taught me how to be considerate, do not expect anything in return, and the meaning of fighting for the person you value. Is it a crime for me to change?"

     His response made her want to giggle out loud. But instead she held her excitement in and asks him the following questions for further confirmation.

"Well then, I have two important questions I would like to ask of you."

"I'm listening."

"Be honest."

"Try me."

"Here goes my first question. [gulps] At the hospital, noooothing absolutely happened between us?"

"Paeseu (*pass)."

"E-ey?"

"May I please answer your next question?" he requested with an angelic smile.

"U-um... I guess..."

    Hyosung felt bummed out the second time Daehyun neglected the possible dream incident.

"Then my second question. [inhale - exhale] Because of me, yoooou are willing to stay here?"

"That depends on your action. I am neither rich nor am I a prince. Would there be an issue?"

     What Daehyun said is true. Hyosung's next move will determine their future, plus her goal has been and always wanting to marry a millionaire for many reasons, but that is until he came into the picture. For a bit, she fidgets and come to terms afterwards. She puckers her lips and begins moving herself closer to meet Daehyun's face.

"Pfft. What are you doing?"

     His abruptness startles her, whose lips were almost touching his.

"Why is the girl taking the initiative? You dork."

     She became embarrassed by her action and quickly withdraws from him.

"It should be the guy. Allow me."

     He leans himself inwards and plants his plump lips onto hers leaving tingles. Soon their lips had parted.

"Now, did that kiss feel the exact same as the one in your dream?"

"Haahuuh..." she gasped at the boy who kept teasing her all this time. "I knew it! You did sneak a—"

     Kiss, he chuckled and pulls her in for another adoring kiss the minute she finally realized her dream was in fact real.

And in-between their kiss,

 

[ tokki ]

 

He is my it boy.

She is my it girl.

 

[ tokki ]

 

....radiate a spark of passion and romance.

 

  Kkeut (*The End).  

*If you believed this story was officially over, well then, you thought wrong. This is the end of Part 1 only. More info coming soon. Thank you so much my dear readers for all your support. Love you! I also hope you enjoyed reading this story more than myself writing it. (>.<);;; Feel free to leave any comments, feedbacks, upvotes, etc. Greatly appreciated! Author-nim will return later with new update on this page, especially details for Part 2. (^.^) v DaeHyo fighting~~! Han Sooyeon, Untouchable, B.A.P, & SECRET fighting~~! TS Family fighting~~! <33333