Identity: Prince

Tokki Prince Charming

Rocky Hills: Yellow cab


[Music Insert: Going Crazy Theme for Soeun]

Cop #1: "It's time, over?"

Cop #2: ("I am ready for your instruction sir, over.")

Cop #1: "24 hours expired. It has been confirmed that there is no trace of either one. Withdraw the rescue team and send in the search party! Do you copy?"

Cop #2: ("Ne, algaesumnida! Copy that!")

"M-missing b-body...? Impossible...no, wait!" gasped Soeun, who was quivering with fear in Ilwoo's warm arms enveloped around hers from behind, making a crease on his jacket visible as she squeezed her hands tighter on his sleeves. "Kidahryo juseyo!" she cried, parting his back hug to face him. "D-daehyun... He despises people that give up! Oppa, PALI, do something! They ca—"

He covered . "Shhh. Keep calm and take a deep breath!"

     *     i     n     h     a     l     e     --     e     x     h     a     l     e     *     

"Arasso. Leave it to me. Now go get some rest."

"D-deh..."

"Attagirl." He patted the top of her head before she left with silence.

     Her vision started to blur, she began to feel a bit woozy, and her legs wobble with discomfort.

("Soeun.") a voice whispered from afar she heard, drawing her in.

("Don't leave.") she rubbed her eyes and squint to see a disfigured shadow floating on the edge of a cliff.

("I'm here. Soeun. Gajima juseyo.") the soft yet haunting voice called out to her again.

"Heh... I-is that? Dae-hyun-ah! I-I'm coming!"

"Soeun?"

("Don't be afraid. Take my hand and follow me. I will protect you. Stay close. I will never let go.") whispered the dark figure.

"Mhm! I-I'll be there! I won't ever leave you! NEVER DAE—!"

"SOEUN!" Ilwoo yanked her arms and snapped his fingers at her to break off her hallucination. "Are you out of your mind? Are you trying to kill yourself? Get a hold of yourself! That won't solve anything! You have not eaten or slept since yesterday noon! This isn't like you! Be strong! Daehyun will be unhappy to see you in your utmost agony! No. It hurts me the most knowing the person I care and lo—!"

Unknown girl: "B-brother Ilwoo!"

He paused, sliding his hands away from Soeun's to face that person, who was also trembling with fear.

Unknown girl: "W-where's my husband? He left me a voice message yesterday promising me that he will return home safe and sound. Do you know what is going on? Because when I tried to call him back, there is no dial tone. You are the only person and friend that he can truly trust with all his heart."

After letting go of the depressed Soeun, he went to comfort that girl. "Relax. I assure you that everything is going to be fine. He will be found. Leave this to us."

Unknown girl: "But why so sudden? Disappearing without a reason, making us wait...uhu...w-we can't go on a day without him...this unborn child needs his father...uhu...New Champ, ohdiay-ah-ow!?!

New Champ, thought Soeun, crinkling her forehead as her eyes grew with hatred.

"Remain calm!"

Unknown girl: "M-my s-stomach...uh ugh..."

"I will you to the hospital!"

     However, Soeun immediately blocked him and looked straight into his eyes with her own, filled of menacing dagger.

"Jongup, please take care of Miss LE."

"You knew him? That man 'New Champ.' He who is the root cause of Daehyun's death! This is unspoken. Did you plan this? What secrets are you holding, Jung-Il-Woo? And why?"

"Excuse me? What exactly have I done?"

Heol, she fumed.

"Hmph. It is true that Daehyun and I may hold a grudge against each other, despite that, our friendship is real."

Tch, she rolled her eyes.

"You lost one important person in your life. How about me? I lost two."

     The stiffness on her face, eyes, and lips gradually loosen.

"You're no different. There are others too who have lost someone dear to them. Even Uncle Jung, he is experiencing just as much pain as you are right now. Daehyun is the reason why he is lying restless on the hospital bed. The doctor had mentioned that if we cannot find Daehyun, there is a chance that Uncle Jung..."

     Finally she gave him her full attention.

"...may depart us in due time."

"H-huh..." Her feet stumbled, walking away lifelessly.

From a distance, Ilwoo could only watch her scream her lungs out for the one and only person she cherished the most in her heart, "Daehyun-ah!!"


SECRETTIME'S Meadow: Black Hole


(Soeun's voice echoes: Daehyun-ah!)

"Gah urgh..." Daehyun moaned, waking up, hitting the palm of his hand against the sharp pierce pounding inside his head. He had a mini flashback episode. Everything was a massive jumble in his brain. Thus he eventually forgets all of it:

(You have much to learn. => You are a shame to the society. => Juuung-Daaaae-Hyuuun! => Your way of managing the company is wreckless! => This ring is valuable. => I would rather kiss a bunny! => VAROOM BAM!)

"Ahhhh!" screamed Hyosung, who spontaneously stood on her feet. However she loses strength and balance causing herself to drop onto the palms of her hand and land on the side of her .

"Hmm?"

"Oh no! It can't be! We are in grave danger!"

"What's the matter?"

"T-this is the SECRETTIME's Meadow black hole! I d-don't want to die!"

>> • <<

Crickets chirped, owls hooted, and droplets of water dripped. These sounds resonated within the eerie pitch black cave.

     For a brief second, Daehyun glanced at a fidgeting Hyosung. Then up at the rocky ceiling and back down on his chest at a satchel given to him earlier by G.NA. He removed the messenger bag strapped around him, poured everything out onto the dirt soil, and rummaging for items that can be of handy to them.

"First aid kit, matches, emergency candles—I'll light a few—water bottle, snack care packages blah blah blah."

"Aiee!"

"You alright?"

"..."

"Are you hurt?"

"Ani."

"But you have been rubbing your ankle for quite some time now."

"."

"Here, let me see."

"Y-you dare try to take advantage of me again! No need!"

"?" He blanked, still determined to reach for her left leg. "Are you worth it?"

"!" astounded by his comeback, Hyosung blinked in loss of words as he elevate her ankle delicately onto his lap. She then expressed her pain, "A-pa!" when Daehyun caressed her sprained ankle, massaging and treating her injury with gentle care.

     Three minutes in, Daehyun heard a sudden snivel come from Hyosung.

"Um, are you okay? Is your wound bothering you?"

    She sulked and shook her head (her eyes narrowed, forehead scrunched, and eyebrows sunken).

"A-ah, what is the problem then?"

"I-I can't die! [hoogu hoogu] Not yet, not now. I still...haven't even married a rich man! Waahuuhuah!"

"Mwo? Who said that we will die?"

"B-because this is the SECRETTIME's Meadow black hole! It ain't g-guaranteed that...we will survive!"

"Hey," his chin raise, skimming the dark cave, catching a view  of a charcoal sky cloud hovering a full moon through a spacious crack, "Is your greatest ambition really marrying a millionaire?"

"Dangyonhaji!"

"Hmm," he grabbed a first aid kit box and took out a gauze.

"By marrying a millionaire, it will lessen my worries knowing that my whole family will lead a stable life! There is a Chinese belief: 'When a man attains the way, even his pets ascend to heaven.' [hoogu hoogu] Ommmmaaa!"

"Ahem," he interrupted her to break the already awkward atmosphere, "It's too soon to give up."

     Her cries stopped. He enlightened her with a classic folktale of the tortoise and the hare race.

"Never let your guard down; like the hare. Don't give up so easily, especially in difficult times, just keep trying and take one step, at a time; like the turtle. Despair can turn into hope. Danger can turn into opportunity."

     Captivated by his words of encouragement, she nodded, wiped her tears, and began to shiver from the freezing coldness. After Daehyun finished applying the gauze, he removed his jacket and threw it around Hyosung, wrapping it tighter for warmth.

"Eh ah... You're strange..."

"Me?" He looked at himself. "I'm not."

     As he put the medical kit away in proper order, Hyosung gazed at him quietly with sincere eyes...'til the young night ended.

The moon had gone down, and the sun proudly rose. Broad daylight came and Daehyun was the first to wake up. He rubbed his eyes and shifted them to see a sleeping Hyosung, who was lying beside him. Her head was nestling on his left arm and her arms snuggling around his body, cuddling him like a plush bunny not wanting to let go of its fluffiness. Just when he was about to remove her hands, he notices an amulet attached to her belt. His curiosity drove him to want to take a closer look and detach the amulet slowly without disturbing her from her deep sleep. He held it above his eye level and playfully dangles it.

     *     T     0     K     K     I   -   T     0     K     K     I     *     

 

Hyosung's eyes twitch while closed.

 

     *     T     0     K     K     I   -   T     0     K     K     I     *     

 

Those tokki sounds continued to ring inside her ears.

 

     *     T     0     K     K     I   -   T     0     K     K     I     *     

One last wake up call, and she shot open her eyes.

"He's here!?! My millionaire prince!?! I'm coming!"


A/N: 

Thank you for subscribing, reading, and commenting! <3

B.A.P's first full album Rain Sound, definitely purchasing it! The MV, the song, their deep yet sweet, melting, melodic voice...are just to die for! Their trending hair color for start to finish (?) = 2012: Blonde, 2013: Gray. SECRET's cover of Coyote Ugly's OST Can't Fight the Moonlight was pure perfection; well delivered; strong live vocals. Furthermore, SECRET & B.A.P 'Medley' for The 27th GDA! KYAH! It is for real! Pinch me! I want to see and hear them sing altogether, not only dancing. Also really miss Zinger, but glad she is able to rest more cuz her rib cage does need to recover still. Oh! I just started watching KDrama Cheongdamdong Alice and it was beyond my expectations. I love the OST too, especially the song Daddy Long Legs by Baek Ah Yeon.

Even the snow approves DaeHyo: