Meet: Medicine

Tokki Prince Charming

 


[Hyosung's POV] Secret Busan Fishing Village: Road

 

Omma screams too much, Himchan talks too much, Ze—oh why is there a parked car in the middle of the street? Aren't they aware that they are blocking traffic?

     *     B     E     E     P   -   B     E     E     P     *        ( 0_o )

I see a male person appear standing next to the car. Thus I honked and flung my hands back and forth to signal him to move his car out of the way.

     *     B     E     E     P   -   B     E     E     P     *        ( T_T )

Come on! Does he not understand what get out the way means? Now I have to brake and park behind his car. Oh goody he came up to my window, merely to be questioned about the directions to TS Motel. Just when I was about to answer him, I became attentive on how clean cut his hair was, the refined shirt combined with the silk suit coat he wore, and BINGO, a Hyundai Avante vehicle.

[KA-CHING]  ( $_$ )

Since he did request for my "service," I can't pass up this opportunity! I grabbed a box of gum from the passenger seat and stepped out of my car to offer him a pack in exchange. Thank gosh I was able to convince him to buy a gum. However he couldn't understand a word I said. It must be my Busan accent that comes off quite too strong? Alternative solution: draw a map. Of course it won't be free of charge. Aww boo...he declined this time around. Nevertheless that won't stop me from asking him! I trailed behind him as he walked back to his car and grasp hold of his arm to negotiate along the way.

[glares]  ( =_= )

Unfortunately he returned his answer with glaring eyes that scared me to death.

[shivers]  ( 0.0 ) ~ ~ ~

I panicked and went back to my car. Yet only to be stopped by him. He called out to me and pointed at my bottom back. Maybe he thinks my is nice and firm. I do eat and workout a lot. That could have shaped my to be luscious. Hehe. Can't deny that my body is well-proportionate and defined as an hourglass type...HOLD ON! He's not coming onto me is he!?!

[taps shoulder] "Miss, your —"

Kyaaaa! He gave me a massive heart attack that caused me to dash to the trunk of my car and pull out a wrench. I did not allow him to say another word! My main priority is to protect myself and my body! This guy might be lecherous for all that I care! He finally said his goodbyes. Phew! Yippee hurray! How do you like me now?

( v ^_^ )       *      v     i     c     t     o     r     y     *       ( ^_^ v )


Secret Busan Fishing Village: Police Station


"Hyosung? But why? Your mom?" Himchan was expecting G.NA instead. Therefore he purposely loosened the water pipe.

"She is unavailable. I am her replacement. The water pipe is damaged where?"

"The usual. It's too complicated though!"

"Piece of cake!"

"Fine...I'll be inside if you need anything..."

     In a few minutes, Daehyun arrives considering that the police won't gyp his money if he asked them for the directions.

On a step ladder, Hyosung inspected the water pipe status. "Wow. What idiot did this?" Anyways, she applied cement to secure the pipelines.

     *     W     h     o     0     O     0     o     s     h     *     

Hyosung thought to herself. Strange, why is it that I could feel the cold breeze on my ? It must be windy being up here. While fixing the water pipe, people started to gather, chitchat, and laugh. She assumed the reason was because of how awfully beautiful she is today.

Himchan comes back out. "Hey, hey, hey! What is going on? Why the commotion? What are you all looking at——ahhh Hyosung your pants are ripped!"

"Huh?" Hyosung freaked and tried to cover her hole. "Ahhh don't look! Don't stare! Leave!"

She rushed down to tell everyone to scram. "Go away! There is nothing to see! You too Himchan!"

     *     S     H     O     O   -   S     H     O     O   *     

"YOU!!!!" She pointed, who was Daehyun. The last person she does not want to see was also part of the crowd. "Why didn't you warn me!?! You knew and you wanted me to be embarrassed, is that it? Haw!"

"Excuse me miss, the real victim is me." He remarked. "Is there a doctor around here that can prescribe medicine? That can treat your brain."

"Augh!"

     He smirked and left.

"Yah!" She grabbed her tool bag and rushed to follow him.

     Daehyun got inside his car.

And so did Hyosung.


A/N:

Wishing our girls, SECRET, for a speedy recovery and rest! The fanchants was amazing for their Inkigayo performance. Juniel & CNBlue's Yonghwa: they are so cute together! NS Yoon-G - If You Love me ft. Jay Park: really good beat and song