Meet: The Instructor, The Chauffeur, & The Shining Star

Tokki Prince Charming

 


 

Lightning beam wavered between Hyosung and Daehyun's eyes.

"What is it that you want from me now, miss?"

"My car has stalled. Because you humiliated me in public, take me home as a compensation."

     Irked to the core, Daehyun calmed himself and started the car engine. Hyosung began to touch the rearview mirror, then the glove department. It was breathtaking to her since this is her first time being in a luxorious automobile. The moment she reached to play with the GPS system afterwards, Daehyun smacked her hand.

"I let you in, as an exception, don't make me kick you out."

"Arasso..." She moped, then noticed his cellphone charging. "Let me borrow your phone for a minute."

"Hey, you—" He tried to snatch his phone back.

"Keep your eyes on the road." She pointed her finger ahead while dialing on his phone.

     Road safety precautions matters the most. Therefore he maintain his focus on driving because distractions can lead to an accident.

"Hello? Principle Jung remember me!?! This is Jun Hyosung!" She giggled and ruffled through her bag to take something out. "Ye, I received the invitation card. Thank you Principle Jung. Much appreciated. Haha. Me?" For a second, she hesitated. "I am currently a piano instructor."

     Unbelievable. Daehyun thought and glanced at her every now and then.

"Right. I even teach vocal lessons as a part-timer, and at night, I teach dance lessons. It is mentally and physically exhausting, but I enjoy and love what I do! Haha. Okay, that is enough about me." She snorted.

     Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yes, I will see you at my mother's commemoration event! Hehe. I have already prepared a dress! Thanks again Principle Jung! Glad speaking with you too! Take care! Bye!"

"You are good, for a natural liar."

"Hey! Don't jump to conclusions!" She defended, still holding onto his cellphone.

     Both of them made a short eye contact, then looked down together at the phone, and back at each other once more. Hyosung placed his cellphone silently down near a cupholder. The next move was unforeseen. Daehyun picked up his cellphone and tossed the phone outside the window in Hyosung's direction.

"Why did you do that for!?!"

He took one good look at her and returned his eyes on the road. "I detest others who touch my stuffs, particularly, people like you."

She gulped. "Heol! What's wrong with people like me? There is nothing you can do about us." Sticking up for her people and herself.


Superstarhyo, Inc.: Front gates


Zelo checked out every inch of Daehyun's car until he met with him on the drivers side. "You asked my sister for directions, but that was just an excuse to pursue her right?" He winked and bobbed his head.

     In the mean time, Hyosung and G.NA were gossiping about Daehyun.

"He asked you for directions too. Yet he is still lost. Is he a moron? Our village is small. Did you guys talk in the car? He seems like a rich person driving a Hyundai Avante."

"Cheh. He is rude and mean. A true rich man is polite and gentle."

"Can't argue with that. He's probably a chauffeur."

"Oooo. I didn't think of that either. You are so smart, omma!"

"Yes. Yes I am."

      Daehyun continued to listen to Zelo.

"I have some tips that I can feed you. But that will cost $4 per tip. We have a deal?"

     They are exactly the same. Daehyun thought. Similar to what happened earlier with G.NA, he smiled, rolled up his window, and zoomed away.

Zelo blinked consistently thinking to himself for a bit, then chased after Daehyun's car and shouted. "Hey sir! Didn't you know that my sister is the #1 bagel girl in our village!?! You don't know what you are missing out on!"


TS Motel


Daehyun had finally reached to TS Motel and spoke briefly with Manager Joo, who reported that his team has already arrived and are resting in their guest rooms. He then expressed to Manager Joo on how displeased he was because there were no attendants around to welcome and assist him. Manager Joo explained that business was poor and there used to be a cleaner plus a chef. Daehyun did not show any feelings of concern. He informed Manager Joo to arrange a meeting room by tomorrow morning for him and his team. He walked past a depressed Manager Joo and went into his personal V.I.P. guest room.

Inside the room, Manager Joo accompanied Daehyun. He justified to him about how he was not thinking rationally and attempting suicide was such a silly idea. Daehyun fixes his own sleeves and tells Manager Joo to stop explaining. He clarified to Manager Joo that what he needs to do is to concentrate on his motel workers. Before Manager Joo was able to speak any further, Daehyun turned his head and gave him a cold-hearted look. It frightened Manager Joo. Thus he left the room and closed the door.


[Music Insert: True Love Theme for Daehyun]

Daehyun sat on the bed and held onto a sky blue colored box. He lifted the lid tenderly and had an instant flashback.

     FLASHBACK BEGINS:     

"This diamond star ring is my greatest masterpiece."

"Madame Sunhwa, you always have the most unique design that is rare to find."

"Ye. This ring symbolizes 'True Love.'" She smiled in amusement, especially seeing how much interest Daehyun has towards the ring. "The phrase 'You Are My Shining Star' are engraved inside. It means that the ring will help you find your precious one. There is a minor catch, this ring can only fit her finger."

     FLASHBACK ENDS.     

He eagerly smiled, while staring at the ring intensely.

     *     k     n     o     c     k   -   k     n     o     c     k     *     


A/N:

I am actually glad SECRET & their driver is fine because it could have been worse seeing that the driver was speeding mad crazy, according to the blackbox footage released. After writing this chapter, I noticed how some of these situation reminded me of MSNanaii's DaeHyo stories. For example: the ring, the piano, the keychain, etc. Anyways, be sure to visit and read MSNanaii and lovedaehyun's DaeHyo stories because they are all awesome and filled of sweet adorbs moments. :)