CHAPTER 27

Forget About Me


HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE!!!



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Before she even got the chance to answer, I grabbed her hand and we walk straight to the jet-ski area.


"I haven't ridden any of those, ever."  she said.


"You scared?"


"A bit, I might fall."


"You're not going to ride alone, you're with me."  I said then she just nodded.


"Well, just promise me we will not fall off that thing then I will go."  she smiled then I chuckled then we went to ride the jet ski.  Someone assisted us through the process and we wore life vests just in case.  I positioned myself in front and Erika positioned at the back.


"Hold on to my waist."  she did as told.


"You ready?"  I asked then she just nodded lightly.  I started the engine and she yelled and hid her face on my back.


"You okay?"  I asked her.  She just rested her head against my back and she is not moving.


"Lift your head.  You'll see everything, don't be scared, I won't let anything bad happen to you.  Go."  I said while I'm driving the jet ski.  She lifted her head up but she tightened her grip on my waist.  I chuckled then continued driving a bit faster.


"Beautiful."  I heard her muttered.  I moved the thing to the right swiftly that made the water splashed on us.  We both laughed then she squealed in delight.


"Wow, this is so exciting.  I want to try using this too."  she said.


"You want to try now?"  I asked.  


"Nope, not this time.  I want you to do it for me first."  she said.  I smiled then I continued skiing.  After a couple of more twists and turns, we went back to the shore and I pick her up then we remove our vests then she held on to my arms for support.


"Woah, that was tiring."  she said.


"Really?  You're already tired?  I wanted to do more."  I pouted then looked at her.


"Where do you want to go next?"  she asked.


I thought for sometime on where I want to go.  We walked for a while then I decided to pick her up bridal style.


"Hey, put me down!"  she screamed but I didn't budge.


"You're lighter now, you lose a lot of weight."  I said.


"Where are you taking me?  Where are we going?  I'm heavy, you will lose all your energy."


"I don't care, I want to carry you.  You want to go to the poolside?"


"It's okay, oh, it's just on that corner.  Just turn left."


I followed what she said and we reach the poolside.  Janine and Naotoshi is not there anymore.  I am wondering where they are.


"By the way, where's Janine and Nao?  Are they resting?"  she asked when I put her down.


"I don't know, they said earlier that they will be staying here.  That's why I take you here."  I explained.  "They may be around here somewhere.  I want to try the pool!  Would you like to join?"  I continued.  She just nodded then we went to the pool.


"Do you know how to swim?"  I asked her.


"A little, but I'm not really good at it.  Woah!  There's a slide!  I wanna try it!"  she squealed like a five-year-old girl as she jumped up and down in the water unaware that something is bouncing on her front.


"You look like a kid and can you please stop jumping."  I eyed her then she looked at me.


"Let's try the slide Ri!  Come on!"  she grabbed my hand but I didn't move.


"I don't want to try it.  It's too high."  I said.  She laughed then she looked at me.


"Scared of slides?"


"No, it's just~"


"Then try it.  Okay, I'll go first then after me, you.  Arasseo?"  she said then I just nodded.  She went up the slide then I waited for her at the end of the slide.


"I'm going down Ri!"  she said then she slide down at ease and once she reached the pool water splashed on my face.


"Do you mind!"  I said while coughing and wiping the water that has splashed on my face.


"That was awesome!!  You need to try it Seungri!  Come on!"  she grabbed my hand then she lead me towards the slide.  I'm ing scared of heights.  How can I do this?


"I'll be waiting for you.  Come on!  It's fun!  Go!"  she slapped my arms then I had no choice but to climb up the slide.  I am sitting at the top of the slide.


" ."  I cursed inwardly as I looked down.  It's too damn high darn it!


"Hey you girl!  Scared huh!  Do you like me to go up and push you?"  she shouted at me.  I closed my eyes and I pushed my hips down as I slide down.


.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Seungri landed on the pool head first.  He rose his head up trying to catch his breath and he went out of the pool and lay on his back on the side.  Erika, on the other hand, can't stop laughing as she climbed up the pool and went to check on Seungri.


"What did you do up there?"  she said in between her chuckles and laughs then she crouched beside Seungri.


"Hell yeah, it's so slippery, !"  he said in between groans and hard breathing.  "And it's not funny in any way!  I almost died!"  he said.


"I'm sorry I just can't.. Help it.  You still can't breath?"  she said then Seungri continued breathing abnormally then he is holding on to his chest.


"Oh my gosh, Seungri, are you okay?"


"I'm..still catching my breath.."  he said.


"Don't lay on your back!  Sit up!"  she lifted him up then tap his back slightly.


"Were you able to drink water from the pool?"  He didn't answer, which made Erika more worried.


"Hey, you're scaring me!"  she started tapping his chest too.  Seungri grabbed her hands then he laughed hard.  Erika slapped her chest hard then stood up.


"You're such a jerk."  Erika muttered.  Seungri stood up as well then chuckled.


"You really care about me don't you?"  he said while still holding her hands.


"Shut up!"  she shouted then pushed Seungri as hard as she could.  Seungri grabbed her arm as he fell down on the pool, Erika on top of him.  They both stood up, both catching their breaths, after that they laughed hard.


"I seriously hate you now Seungri!"  she splashed water on Seungri's face then she laughed hard.


"So you want to play huh?"  Seungri said then she splashed more water on Erika's side.


"Hey!!"  she said then they continued to splash water on each others side.  Erika stopped when she noticed that Seungri is not in the pool anymore.


"Seungri!  Where are you?"  she turn around and she still cannot see him.  She screamed when she felt two hands circling her waist behind her.


"AAAHH!!"


"Hey hey, it's me!"  Seungri whispered on her ear.


"Damn it Seungri!  I almost died here."  she turn around and she was facing him.  His hands are still on her waist though.


"You're pretty,"  he moved one of his hands up and touched her hair then her face.


"Thanks."  she said almost like a whisper then she blushed then looked down.  Seungri bring her chin up using his fingers.  He inched closer and he was about to kiss her when she moved away.  Seungri groaned silently in frustration.


"It's getting cold.  I think we need to shower and to change clothes."  she said then she went out of the pool.  Seungri following her behind.  He grabbed a towel from the poolside then wrapped it around her shoulders.  She smiled then they walked towards their rooms silently.


"Thank you Seungri,"  Erika thanked her then Seungri just smiled a bit then went inside his room.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Is he mad again? I really don't get him.  I refused to be kissed because, we are nothing, I mean, he needs to tell me why he wants to kiss me, I don't want him just to do what he wants to do.  Aish!  I scratched my head then entered my room.  I saw Janine and Naotoshi on the couch watching TV.


"Oh, done?"  Naotoshi said.


"Err, what done?"  I asked with my eyebrows creased.


"Did Seungri tell you anything?"  Janine asked.


"No,"  I said then I slumped on the couch next to Janine.


"You don't look happy."  Naotoshi asked this time.  "Did you fight?"  he continued.


"NO, nothing happened.  I'll go take a shower."  I said then proceed to the bathroom.  After 15 minutes I went out of the bathroom and noticed that Naotoshi is not in the room anymore.


"Tell me what happened.  He's not here anymore."  Janine said.  I sat down next to her and lay my head back on the couch.


"I had fun, we went jet-skiing, we went to the pool and play, I really enjoyed his company."  I explained.


"Oh, then why are you frowning?"


"When we are at the pool, he tried to kiss me again but I refuse,"


"Huh?  Why did you do that?  That was the perfect moment!"


"He's not telling me anything yet!  I want to hear from him why he wants to do it, can you see what I mean?  He's been doing that all the time, I don't know if he's just flirting or what, I want to know what he wants."  I said.  Janine just sighed.


"What if he's really not good in words?  That's why he's doing all of those to you?"


"I don't care, I still want to hear it from him,"  I said.  I may be acting stupid or stubborn but that's what I want.  We are disturbed by my phone ringing, I check it and I got a message from him.


"Is it him?"  Janine sneaked behind me trying to check my phone.


I read the message.  "Dinner, 7PM.  Don't be late."


Duh?


I check the clock and it reads 5PM.


"He's inviting me for dinner at 7PM, he said that I shouldn't be late, but he didn't say anything about the place or something."  I mumbled.  I sent a message to him saying where should I meet him, he said that I should just wait for him in the room.


"Weird,"  I mumbled again.


"Hey, we need to select the best dress for you, we needed to curl your hair for a change!"  Janine hurriedly grabbed some things on her suitcase.


"Do we really need to do that?"


"Of course Erika!  It's a date with Lee Seung Hyun!  Don't be choosy or whatever!  Come on!!"  she dragged out of the couch and sat me on the vanity chair facing the mirror.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


"Can you help me?"  Seungri look up to me as I entered the room.


"With what Ri?"


"With her,"  he said.  My eyebrows creased.


"You haven't told her yet, have you?"  I asked him.


"I haven't, I can't."  he stood up and walk around the house back and forth.


"Why don't you invite her for dinner so that you can tell?"  I suggested.


"That's a good idea!"


"We can go to Alinah and tell her what you want, so that we can help her set up the lobby for your dinner."  I continued.


"Thanks Naotoshi, don't worry, I will take care of her and I won't hurt her."  he said.


"Just make sure or else I'll beat you up and kick your back to Korea without riding a plane!"  I said then we both laughed and we walk our way towards the dining area.


"Oh, what brought you here?  It's too early for dinner, would you like some snacks?"  Alinah approached us.


"We're fine Alinah, thank you.  Ahm, Seungri here, however, needs help."  I pointed at Seungri beside me.  Seungri and I approached her and talked about what Seungri plans to do.



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


[7PM]


I knocked on the door on Janine and Erika's shared room.  After a few seconds, the door opened and I gasped lightly upon seeing her.  The curls on her hair made her look so pretty and the summer dress really suits her.


"You look perfect,"  I managed to say and still staring at her.


"Thanks,"  she smiled.  "So, where are we going?"  she asked me.


"Have fun!!!"  Janine screamed at her back then after that she shut the door close.


"Oh, I want it to be a surprise so, wear this.  Cover your eyes and make sure you cannot see anything"  I handed her a pink bandanna.


"I hate surprises."  she said but followed what I said.  "I'm blind now."  she confirmed then I circled my right arm on her waist then I held her left hand with my left hand then we walked towards the shore.


The place where we set it all up is on the small nipa hut near the shore, then Alinah decorated the nipa hut with lights and some flowers on it.  After a couple of more steps, we reach the nipa hut.


"Step a bit higher,"  I instructed her then she followed.


"Are we back in Singapore now?"  she joked then I chuckled.  "You ready?"  she nodded then I remove the blindfold from her.  She gasped then put a hand on .


"Wow, this is awesome!  You made all of these?"  she said and looked at me with eyes glowing.


"Err, with a little help,"  I said, I grabbed the bouquet of white roses from the table.


"For you,"  I said then she stared at me in awe.  "Why?  You don't like it?"  I frowned but she shook her head.


"This is the first time I ever received flowers from a guy."  she said and get the flowers from my hand.


"Really?  Wow, that's something, take a seat milady."  I pulled the chair and allow her to sit first before I sit in front of her.  Why am I feeling so nervous?  Aish, I hope this will work, I can see that she's smiling, I bet she's happy.


One of the staffs from the hotel served the food and the wine.  I opened the wine and filled her glass, then mine.  I raised my glass up then she happily tossed hers with mine before drinking it.  We continued eating in silence.  I noticed that we are in a very awkward situation because I eat as formal as I could, then she's doing the same too.


"The food is nice, isn't it?"  I managed to say.


"Ne, great."  she said timidly.  Aish.  Now Seungri!


"Are you enjoying this?"


"Yeah I do, of course, thanks."  she said then she coughed nervously.  I cleared my throat then we finished the rest of the food.  Once we're done, the staff cleared the table then comes another awkward silence.


"Would you like to go for a walk?"  I stood up then she nodded.  She stood up then I held her hand.  We walk outside the nipa hut then walk towards the seaside.  She stopped for a while because she took her sandals off.  She jumped slightly while the seawater touches her feet.  The moonlight shone over us as we walk further.  I can feel my heartbeat getting faster and my palms are sweating.  I was about to start a conversation when she suddenly slumped on the floor.


"I'm tired."  she whispered.  I chuckled then sat beside her.


"Me too, I'm sorry about earlier."


"No need to say sorry.  I'm okay, I really enjoyed tonight.  Thanks a lot Seungri."  she said then she leaned her head on my shoulder.  We sat there for a while before I took a deep breath.  I need to say it now before it's too late.


"Erika?"


"Hmm?"


"There's something that I got to tell you,"  I said, she didn't respond.


"I am very thankful that I met you.  You're one of the best persons that I've ever known.  You're a good daughter, a good sister, a good friend, and a good VIP, because you took care of me."  I took a deep breath before I continue.


"I can't explain what I'm feeling right now, I know that I've been trying to show affection towards you these past few days, please don't think that I'm just flirting or playing around because, what I'm doing is, what I want to do."  I felt her arms linking with mine as she moved her head further until the top of her head touched my neck.


"Erika, I can't hide it anymore, I think, I think I'm, in love with you."  there has been silence.  My heartbeat is irregular and my heart almost burst out of my chest.


"I love you so much that it drives me insane.  Right now, you are that near to me, it makes me more insane.  I don't know how it started and I don't care too, I just know that I love you."


Still silence.  I continued.


"I know that it seems unusual to you but that's the truth.  I don't know what will happen after this, but I want to assure you that I'm willing to risk and be in a long distance relationship if it's with you, I just want to know how you feel, right now."  I said.  She is still not speaking.  I wonder why she is not doing anything and she is not even moving.


"Erika, are you still listening to me?"  I moved to the right to try to check what she's doing, I moved my shoulders then her head fell back on my lap.


DARN IT.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Thanks for subscribing and commenting. <3


I LOVE YOU ALL. :)