CHAPTER 37

Forget About Me






SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. :((  I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN ONCE THE XMAS SEASON IS OVER.


@angelofssonge, hmmm... I might consider your suggestion. LMAO


@lorime, Hello there. :)) thanks for the comments. :)))


THE END IS NEAR.  HOHO.  I AM EXCITED!  I THINK THIS WILL BE UNTIL CHAPTER 45..  I THINK.  LOL.  I HOPE YOU WILL SUBSCRIBE TO THE SECOND AND THIRD PART OF THE STORY TOO.  THANKS. :))))


HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE.





~~~~~



[MAY 31 2013]


"Are you ready?"  Manager hyung asked me.  I nodded and breathed out.  He tap my left shoulder as I fix myself in front of the mirror.


"20 minutes?"  Again I just nodded and didn't say anything.  I am nervous.  I've never been this nervous in my entire life.  I hope that this plan will work and we can escape from their family.


"Are you sure oppa that you don't want me to go?  I can help, I studied martial arts and I know how to drive."  Janine is still insisting that she should go with us, but my manager and I won't allow her.


"Aish, you're so stubborn Janine, you can't.  You just stay here!"  my manager said and Janine just pouted.


"Hyung is right Janine, it will be dangerous if you will be with us."  I said and she just nodded.


"We'll wait at CBD, they are there already.  Let's go Seungri.  Janine, keep the doors locked."  he said and we made our way out of the house.


"Guys, you take care.  Be safe."  she said and I nodded.  We went out of the house and I went inside Hyung's rented car.


"Call them now."  he said and I grabbed my phone and dialled Ethan's number.


"Where are you?"


"I'm on my way Ethan, where is she?"


"She's here, wanna speak to her?"  he said.  I sat up straight.


"Yes please."  I said with a shaky voice.  I heard him keeping the phone away from him and placing it on a flat surface.


"Baby?"  I said over the phone.


"Baby, don't, please."  she said in a hoarse voice.  I bit my lip to stop myself from crying.


"Everything will be okay baby, you will be safe.  Just remember that I will always love you."  I said and I can hear her sob.


"If you really love me you will not go here, you need to get out of here."


"No, I won't.  Did they hurt you baby?"


"No, I'm fine.  Ri, please."  she said and I looked at hyung who just nodded.


"I will get you out of there.  If I needed to marry Chloe, I will.  Just for you to be safe Erika.  I'll be there.  Wait for me."  I said and I heard the phone being picked up by someone.


"She's fine Ri, call me again once you arrive.  Bye."  he said then he hung up the phone.


"Is Naotoshi still there?"  Hyung asked me.


"Yeah, he just messaged me and he's still there.  He already told Erika about the plan and she's okay with it, I knew that we are on speaker phone so of course we pretended that we don't know anything."  I said and he just nodded.


After almost half an hour, we reach CBD.


"Go Seunghyun,"  hyung pushed me out of the car and I hailed the cab to take me to Ethan's house.  After about ten minutes, I am now standing in front of their house.  , I'm still so damn nervous.  I hope that our plan will work, I believe so. I sent a message to Naotoshi to let him know that I'm here.  I held my phone and when I am about to knock on the door, it flung open and stood there is the person that I never want to see.


"Seungri oppa!!!!!!"  she went out of the house and hugged me, or should I say crushed me.


"C~ca~can't br~bre~ath.."  I said and she released me.


"I know that you will come back for me.  I love you oppa!  We'll get married do you know that?  The church is ready."  she said and I coughed nervously.


"Yeah, I know that."  I said coldly as she walk me inside their house and lock the door behind us.


"Daddy, oppa is here."  she shouted and not long after, Ethan and Kayden are already downstairs.


"Where is she?"  I said.


"Follow me."


~~~~~


[LAST NIGHT, AT ETHAN'S HOUSE]


"WHAT?"  Erika almost screamed.


"Keep your voice low, they might hear us."  Naotoshi said and Erika shut .


"How are we going to do that?  I don't see any door or window where we can fit and go outside."  she asked.


Naotoshi stood up and went to the far right corner of the room.  He removed the blanket and lifted a door.  Erika's eyes widened and she gasped.  


"Where will that stairs take us?"  she asked again and tilted her head.


"To the basement.  It will be safer there, but we cannot do it now, it will be very obvious, besides they will be the ones guarding you tonight."  he explained.


"Is Seungri going to come here?"


"Yes he will, once he arrives, I bet all of them will go down to check on him, then that's the time that we will go down, Seungri will not find you here, so he will not agree to marry Chloe."


"But, what if we get caught?  It's dangerous, they might see us try to escape."


"Seungri contacted his manager, they will be backing us up."  he said.


"What?  He contacted his manager?  I believe he will be in big trouble after this.  This is all my fault."  she looked down and Naotoshi patted her shoulder.


"This is not your fault, this is all my fault.  I am willing to risk my life if that's what I needed to do Erika, just to save you."  he said and his eyes are welling.


"Don't say that, we will make this plan work, in any way possible."  Erika muttered then Naotoshi sat back on the chair.  They then heard footsteps going up the stairs. The door flung open and Ethan, Kayden, and Chloe appeared.


"Wow, she's eating?"  Ethan said and Naotoshi just nodded.


"So, she's Erika then?"  Chloe said and she glared at Erika and rolled her eyes.  Erika did the same.


"Dad, she rolled her eyes on me!"  she grunted.


"Don't mind her baby, she's just tired that's why she's like that, but don't worry, I told you earlier that you will be married to Seungri, she will be out of your lives.  The boy in front of her will be her boyfriend."  he said and Chloe just smiled.


"Are they getting married too?"  she asked and Erika chuckled.


"Not yet baby, but you will get married.  I'm so happy for you Chloe."  Ethan hugged his daughter and Erika coughed loudly.  Kayden looked at her and smirked.  Naotoshi stood up and went beside Ethan.


"I already contacted Seungri, he will be here at 9AM tomorrow, I also told him to not bring anyone with him."  Naotoshi said and they all nodded in agreement.


"That's settled then, thanks Naotoshi, well, you can stay downstairs for tonight and Kayden will stay with Erika for this night."  Ethan said and Kayden raised his eyebrows.


"Don't worry, I will not do anything to her.  I promise!"  Kayden said and held his hands up high.  Ethan and Naotoshi nodded and they all went downstairs including Chloe.


"So, it's just you and me now."  Kayden smirked and sat on the chair infront of Erika.


"Get out of my sight."  she murmured and the boy just laughed.


"Why are you so snobbish?  I just want to talk to you, I am not yet sleepy."  he said and she just looked away.


"Talk to yourself."  she murmured.


"You know what, I really like you.  I mean, you're attractive.  Why don't you just go with me?  WE~"


"Don't you dare continue what you are about to say.  I'm not going with you, never, I don't want to be a part of your ed-up family ever.  Got it?"  she shouted and Kayden was stunned.  He stood up from his seat and took out something at his back pocket.  It's a tie.


"You have a bad mouth.  I want to put it on a better use but not now."  he muttered while putting on the gag.  Erika tried to struggle but there's no use.


"Sleep tight honey."  he kissed her head and the girl quivered and move her head down and murmured a you behind the gag which made the guy laugh and he lie down on the bed near the door.


Erika let out a loud sigh through the gag and lean her head at the back of her chair.


~~~~~


I wasn't able to sleep well last night, well, you are tied up in a chair and you are gagged, what do you expect.  Kayden is not on the bed anymore, I am all alone in this room again, suddenly the door opened and Naotoshi went in.  He approached me.


"Seungri will be here later on.  I will undo the knot on your hands and ankles, but you need to pretend that you are still tied."  he instructed me and I nodded.  He let the knot lose but not completely.  It still looks like I'm tied up.  I motioned for him to remove the gag too and he did.  I let out a loud breath.


" that Kayden.  I'm going to kick his balls once I get out of here."  I said and Naotoshi silenced me.


"They're coming."  he said and I sat up straight.  Naotoshi went to the small fridge and grabbed a bottle of water when the crazy family appeared in front of me.


"Why did you remove her gag Naotoshi?"  Kayden said scratching his head.


"She wants to drink.  She's been like that overnight."  Naotoshi said and he let me drink the water.


"What the hell?  Why did you gag her you idiot?"  Ethan smack his son's head.


"She's so talkative!!"  he groaned.


"He's talking dirty to me, if I am not tied up I might have kicked his balls, hard."  I said as I finished drinking.  A phone suddenly rang and Ethan pick it up and I believe he's speaking to Seungri, he then laid the phone on the chair infront of me.  Seungri began speaking and I bit my lip.  How I missed his voice.  We talk for a few moments before Ethan grabbed the phone again and ended the call.


"So, Seungri will be here in ten minutes.  Once Seungri is here, we will go to the church to have him marry Chloe, and you will be with us.  Once the wedding is over, we will set you free."  Ethan explained and I just rolled my eyes.


"Do you expect me to say something?"  I said and Ethan just sighed.


"I am really sorry if we are doing this, but I want my daughter to be happy."  he said and I just looked away.


"Erika, I will take care of you, you don't need Seungri."  Naotoshi said and about to touch my  face but I moved away.  We need to pretend that we are not in good terms.


" off Naotoshi.  Get your dirty hands away from me."  I screamed and the he distanced himself from me.


"She's really scary."  Kayden whispered and went to the other side of the room.


After a few more minutes, I heard Chloe screaming.  Seungri must be here now.  Okay, I am ready for this, I can do this.  Lord please help me.


"Okay, we'll meet Seungri downstairs, we'll be right back."  Ethan said and they went out of the room along with his son, who eyed us first before closing the door.


~~~~~


"NOW!"


She removed her hands from the tie slowly and her feet as well.  They just have five minutes or less to be able to go down the basement.  He grabbed her hand and luckily, she still have the energy to lift her feet and run towards the door.  Naotoshi lifted it up and Erika immediately went down and Naotoshi following, closing the door as he went down.  It's not dark along the way because a little light is coming from the outside through the translucent windows.


They have managed to reach the basement of the house then they ran towards the door. They tried to turn the knob but unfortunately, the door is locked from the outside.  Naotoshi tried to push it and to kick the door open but he was unsuccessful.


"Damn it!  They are not yet here."


~~~~~


SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT.  I AM REALLY BUSY, I HOPE YOU WILL STILL READ THE STORY EVEN IF IT'S BORING. :(