CHAPTER 6

Forget About Me




Naotoshi and Erika went to the nearest convenience store to grab some sandwiches and drinks before they rode a cab going to the park.  No one is speaking during the trip.  Both are busy eating.  Naotoshi noticed the awkward silence and coughed nervously.  Erika glimpsed at him and smiled a bit.


"Why are you so quiet?  Are you sick?"  Nao asked.


"No, I am fine, just tired I guess."  Erika rubbed the back of her neck and swallowed the last piece of her hotdog sandwich.


"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have invited you to go somewhere else.  Would you like to go home instead?  We can instruct the driver."  Naotoshi offered.


"No, you don't need to say sorry.  It's like we are not friends when you say that.  You're such a girl!"  Erika joked.


"Hey, I'm not a girl.  I love girls but I'm not one of them."  Naotoshi said in defense.


The awkwardness in the air disappeared and both of them are now giggling and exchanging jokes.


It took them at least an hour to reach the park.  The two stepped out of the cab and Erika ran straight to the swing.


"This is the best thing ever!!"  she giggled and settled herself on the right swing.


"Hey Naotoshi!! Push this thing for me please??  Erika requested.


[Naotoshi's POV]


I ran towards Erika who's already sitting at her favorite swing.  Should I tell it to her now?  I think this is the right time.  I cannot hide it any longer.  Is she feeling the same?  I don't know.  I don't care.  As long as I let it out and it's up to her if she's going to feel the same or not.  I hope we will still be friends.


"Hey!! Did you hear what I said??"  she then shouted and redirected my thoughts to the present time.


"Yeah, yeah I heard you.  I'll push the swing now."  I answered.


She giggled and I walked to the back and gently pushed the swing.


"Hey, why is it too gentle???  Push it higher.  I knew it, you're a girl!!!!"  she further teased.


"Once the swing swung back I pushed it higher and she squealed in delight.  Seeing her this happy makes my heart rejoice.  I am in love with her, no doubt about that.


"Woah!!!!"  she screamed when I pushed the swing again when it swung back.


I settled myself at the swing next to her so that I can see her.  I shook my head and tried to swing the thing myself.


Finally, our swings stopped swinging and the only thing that I can hear is her heavy breathing and my own heartbeat.  I stared at her and we both smiled.  Finally she said something.

"Wow.  This swing takes me back in time and to my hometown.  I kinda miss it though."  she smiled and looked at me afterwards.  I keep on staring at her and she looked away.  I've been staring at her for a moment now when she finally said something again.


"Is there something wrong with my face?  Why are you looking at me like that?"  she asked.  Looking away afterwards.


"NO, ah, nothing of course, it's just that, ahm, you know, you look...really... ah good. Ahm." ! Why am I stuttering?  Aish I bowed my head to hide my embarrassment.


She let out a nervous laugh and continued to swing the thing slowly.  Aish!  Why is this so hard?


After a couple of minutes, I cannot further wait.  Time is gold, I should say it right now.  I let out a sigh.


"Erika?"  I said.


"Yes?"  she answered but not looking.


"I know that we've been friends ever since and I really considered myself lucky about that, but as time goes by, I realize that it's not the same anymore."  I managed to say without stuttering.


She looked at me now with her eyebrows creased.


"What do you mean Nao?"  she asked.


"I, ... I really like you.  More that just a friend."


[Erika's POV]


My eyes widened with what I just heard from Naotoshi.


"Are you dead serious?"  I managed to respond.


"Of course I am, do I look like I'm joking?"  he replied.


I sighed and bowed my head.  I didn't even think that this is possible.  He is a good friend and he's hot if you'll ask me.  Why would he want me?  I am not even beautiful and I don't have a body to drool for.


"Why me?  I am not pretty or classy.  I am a bit boyish you know?  Why  not choose Janine?  She's prettier, or how about Leila?  She's the prettiest teacher at Greenview."  I answered.


"Physical appearance is not about anything Erika.  You always put yourself down.  You are wonderful and I like you just the way you are.  One more thing, I am not asking for anything in return.  I just want to let this out of my chest so that I can breath normally." he let out a nervous laugh after he said those.


I can see him swallowed hard.  Hell yeah he is dead serious.  I should be lucky that he would want me, but, I only see him as a friend for now.  Call me choosy or whatever but I don't want to lie to myself or to him.  I took a deep breath and let out a sigh.


"You're a great guy Nao.  You always make us happy whenever we are sad and you are always there for me.  I really appreciate that I am special to you and I am happy as well..."  I looked away from his gaze and turn my head down.


"But, I don't think I am ready for anything like this.  You're a good friend of mine and I want to keep it that why at this time.  I'm sorry."  I continued to look down and to play with my fingers.  At least I have something to do to ease the tension and guilt that I am feeling.


He smiled and he get up from his seat and crouched in front of me and held my hand.


"Thank you.  No worries.  As I have mentioned, I am not expecting anything.  I am glad that you will still accept me as your friend."  Naotoshi smiled.


"Of course!  It will not ruin the friendship that we have started.  I'm not like the other girls."  I joked and laughed.  He laughed with me as well.  He removed his hand from mine and stood up infront of me.


"Okay, it's a bit late now.  Come one.  I'll walk you home.  We needed to be early at school tomorrow."  he helped me get up from my seat and we walked silently.


After a few minutes, I am already infront of my apartment.


"Thanks for everything.  I really appreciate it.  Goodnight!! Take care!"  I waved at him.


"No problem!  Good night!! See you tomorrow!"  he answered back while walking away.


Once he is nowhere to be seen I let out a sigh and went inside the house. The clock reads 10:00pm.  I bet Janine is already sleeping.  I peeked at her room and I was right.  I went straight to my room and took a quick shower before jumping on my bed.  This has been one heck of a day.



[IN SEOUL]


"Have you tried to ring their numbers again?"  YG asked T.O.P's manager angrily.


"Yes sir.  It cannot be reached."  he answered.


"How about the dorm?  Is there someone checking on it?  Has one of them visited it?"  YG asked Seungri's manager.


"Yes sir, someone is checking it from time to time.  No one arrived there as of today sir."  the manager answered.


"Have you contacted the Crazy and Hi-tech dancers?  The stylists?  How about the 2NE1 members??"  YG asked Youngbae's manager this time.


"Yes sir, all of them has been contacted.  They said they know nothing.  They haven't seen BIGBANG since their last performance at Inkigayo last Sunday."  Youngbae's manager responded.


The whole YG Entertainment is in chaos.  The BIGBANG members has gone missing and no one knows where they are.  YG got bothered when no one appeared at the YG building during their emergency meeting last Saturday.  All of their phones are dead and he thinks that the boys really planned on not telling anyone about this.  He grabbed one of his ballpen stands from his table and threw it at the far end of his office.


"Where the hell are these kids??  They are nowhere to be found, what are they thinking??"  YG shouted angrily.


He stood up from his seat and kicked the chair until it reach the far end.


"Have you tried to check if they have gone out of the country?"  YG asked Daesung's manager.


"The airport staffs said that they are not allowed to share that information."  he answered.


"Tell them that we're going to pay a million bucks."  YG said.


"We already tried Sir, but they really refuse to tell us anything."  Jiyong's manager responded.


YG ran his hands through his face and let out a loud growl.  He walked back and forth in front of the five managers.


"I'll be the ones to contact the airline people tomorrow.  I will pay them a visit."  YG told everyone in the room and after he that he went out of the room and slammed the door behind him.



>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<


I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS. :)))))))))

 I HOPE I CAN HAVE MORE SUBSCRIBERS. HAHA. :)