CHAPTER 13

Forget About Me

@lorime, Yeah, they are in big trouble.  We will know what will happened to them soon. :)


@angelofssonge, Haha.  Let's see. :)))  I will post the Part 2 soon.  This Part will just be quick. :)  It's hard to tell my dear. Haha. :)


I WILL UPDATE AGAIN.  I MAY BE ON SEMI-HIATUS BY NEXT WEEK BECAUSE BIGBANG WILL FINALLY VISIT MANILA!!! KYAAAHH..  I AM EXCITED!!!! :)))))


HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THIS ONE.



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



Seungri looked up to her.  He coughed nervously and rubbed the back of his neck.  Erika eyed him with her eyebrows creased and asked him again.  


"Hey, are you okay?  I am asking if you do have a Twitter account?  You can contact your hyungs using that."


He gulped.  He's been hiding that account from anyone.  Can he tell it to her?  She has a point, that's the only way that he can contact his hyungs now because his other phone was lost.  He needs to trust her, he doesn't have any damn choice.


"Ah..I have one."  he took a large bite on his pizza.


"I knew it, I've always felt that you have one.  Haha.  I just thought that it is impossible for TOP oppa to have one."  she responded, taking the last bite of her pizza.


"You know I have one??"  he felt nervous.


"I just FELT you have one.  It's different from knowing, so why not contact them via twitter?  I'm sure they will check it from time to time.  Are they following you?"


"I think so yeah, how can I open it?  Do you have a computer?"


"Yeah I have one.  I'll let you use my other laptop.  Would you like to do it now?"


"Can we do it tomorrow then?  I'm tired.  It's midnight as well.  Aren't you tired?"


"I am of course, I just thought that you would like to do it now, we'll do it tomorrow then."  she stood up and put her plate and glass on the sink.


"Are you working?  You said that you're home town is Philippines, have you migrated here or you're working?"


"I am a teacher.  Not obvious but I am."  she joked while washing the dishes.


"Really?  What are you teaching?"


"English."  she walked near Seungri and took his own plate and glass and started cleaning it.  Seungri stood up and went to Erika nearer.


"Wow, nice subject.  I am trying my best to be good in English, am I good?" he wiggled his eyebrows.


"Your English has improved a lot actually."  she said while still doing the dishes.  Seungri went near her.


"Do you think so?"  he inched closer, Erika is now unable to focus on what she is doing and the plate slipped from her hands and it almost broke.


"Aish, I'm sorry, the soap is so slippery."  she looked away and turn on the faucet so that she can wash her hands and the dishes.  Seungri went to the right side so that he can dry the plates and the glasses.


"You don't need to do that."  she said without looking at him.


"Do you have work tomorrow?  What time?"  ignoring what she just said.


"I don't have work tomorrow, I'm on.... vacation."  she said.


"Wow!!  So you'll just be here tomorrow?  It seems an early vacation?"


"Yeah, it's early, hey, you don't need to do that, go to the room now and rest, I'll handle this."  she took the towel from him and continued drying the plates.


"You're so silly!  Okay if that's what you want, I'll go then."  he then proceeded to the stairs but he stopped mid-way.  "Erika-shii!"  she turned her head to his direction.  "Thank you again and Good night!!" giving his signature smirk before he went up the stairs to his room.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I sat down on one of the chairs and face palm myself when Seungri is nowhere in sight.  My heart beat is irregular, my hands are a bit shaky, and my legs wobble slightly, that is what I felt when Seungri is just inches away from me.  I stood up and sighed loudly before going to the living room to pick up my bag and stormed my way up to my room.


I threw the bag to the side and lie on the bed face first.  I growled through the bedsheets to release the weird feeling that I have.  After a few minutes I sat up and took my bag to check my phone.  20 messages? 10 missed calls?  Oh, I remember I haven't checked my phone since I saw Seungri.  I checked the missed calls, all are from Naotoshi.  I browsed the messages, 19 out of 20 are from Naotoshi, one is from Ezra.  I opened the messages from Nao,


"I'm glad you're doing fine, you don't want me to visit do you?", "Hey, are you busy?"  "Why are you not responding?"  Where are you?  Are you okay?"  "Why are you not answering my call"  "I'm here infront of your house, the lights are off, are you out?"  "Seems that you're out...blah blah blah.  There are a lot.  I responded to his message, he should not go here because Seungri is here.


To:  Nao:)


"I am sorry I am unable to respond, I am home about an hour now.  I just took the sights and my phone is on silent mode.  I am perfectly fine, you don't need to worry.  No need to visit as well, just say hi to our colleagues. :)  I'll text you when I'm free."


I pressed send then I lay to my bed.  I threw my phone to the side and went inside the bathroom to wash up.  After ten minutes I am done and I put on my PJs and my oversize shirt and jumped to bed.  I wonder what Seungri is doing.  Should I check?  Hmm.. I want to check if he's okay.  Should I or should I not?  I decided to check on him, I stood up and went out of my room and I am now in front of Seungri's room, or Janine's room, whatever.  I knocked on the door, no answer.  He may be sleeping.  I reach for the knob and opened it slightly.  I peeked into the room before opening it widely and I saw Seungri, sleeping at Janine's bed quietly and peacefully.  


I smiled and went nearer.  He is so cute while he's sleeping.  I then noticed that he is not wearing anything to cover the top part of his body!  I tried my best not to look at it but my eyes are not following me.  I glanced at his well-toned chest and abs.  OMG.  He really is working out eh?  I could feel my cheeks burning and I shook my head drastically before lifting the blanket up to his neck to prevent my mind to drift to somewhere, ah, naughty.  I went to my room and laid down on my bed and I had fallen asleep.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I  sat up slowly and stretched my arms and rubbed my eyes vigorously.  10:00am.  I stood up and went to the bathroom to wash up.  I put on some clothes and sat at the side of the bed.


Is she awake?  I think I should cook breakfast for both of us, I hope she has something on her kitchen.  I went out of the room and went to Erika's room.  I tried to turn the knob but it's locked.  She really doesn't want me to see her room.  I wonder what's inside the room.  I think he has a big standee of T.O.P hyung there that I don't want to see.  I knocked on the door but I haven't received any response.  I assume that she's still sleeping.  I went down and went to the kitchen.  I decided to cook pancakes, eggs and bacon.  I get the things from the fridge and prepared the food.


After thirty minutes, the food is prepared.  I made coffee and placed the two plates from each side of the table.  Wait, is she drinking coffee?  Of course, she has a lot of instant coffee here so she should be.  While preparing the table, I heard the front door open, I walk towards the front door and almost shocked when I saw who is sitting on the couch.


"What are you doing here?"  I asked the Japanese boy.  He stood up from his seat and eyed me from head to toe.


"Who are you?  What are you doing at Erika's house?  You're a criminal are you??"  he then stretched his arms and trying to act like he's going to punch me anytime.


"Hey, I'm not a criminal, relax!  I can explain, I'm Erika's friend and~" he went near me and punched me in the face.  Woah!!  I grabbed him and pushed him on the couch and gave him a punch as well.  He pushed me and I fell on my back and before he tried to punch me again, he stopped halfway when we heard a loud voice from someone.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


"WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON IN HERE?????"  I shouted as I went inside my house dropping the plastic bags that I am holding.  Seungri is laying with his back on the floor and Naotoshi on top trying to throw a punch on Seungri's handsome face.


"What are you two doing!?"  I grabbed Naotoshi and I helped Seungri get up.  I separated the two of them with me in between.


"I am trying to explain who I am but he immediately threw a punch on my face, I got mad then I punched him as well"  Seungri explained.


"I thought that he's a thief or something, I haven't seen him go to this house before.  Who is he?  Do you know him?"  Naotoshi asked.


"Okay hold up hold up!!!!  You two, you sit your arses on the couch and I will explain everything.  I will just get my bags and I'll get back.  Don't you dare punch each other again or else I'll throw you out of the house!"  I said madly and I proceeded to getting the grocery bags and placed it on the table before going back to the living room.  I sat myself at the middle table with my legs crossed.


"Okay, Seungri, this is Naotoshi, you remember him don't you?"  I turned to Seungri.  "Ne," he responded.


"How did he know who I am?  I haven't seen this guy before!"  Nao overreacted.


"Hey, can you shut up for a minute?"  I ran my hands through my face.  I looked up to Seungri.  "I need to tell him, he had seen you already.  I promise that he will not tell anyone about this.  He's my friend, close friend.  We can trust him."  he nodded and he laid back on the couch.  I then turned to Naotoshi.


"Can't you recognize who he is??  Look at him closer."  he then took a closer look and scanned his face.  The thin line of eyes that he had went big after he realized who the man on my right side is.


"You are BIGBANG's Seungri??  Right?"  he asked him.  Seungri just nodded.  He ran his hands through his face.  "I am so sorry I didn~ wait, why are you here?  Erika, what is he doing here?" he bombarded me with questions.


"He went here, for a vacation, but no one knows he is here.  He was captured by a family of weirdo because the daughter is a big fan, he is about to get married but he was able to escape and while he is being chased up, I coincidentally bumped into him and, I have no choice but to help him."  I explained briefly.  Naotoshi stood there, eyes and mouth wide open.


"You're not going to tell anyone are you??"  I waved my hands on his face.  "Yeah, yeah, I was just, shocked, okay.  I will not tell anyone of course, it will cause a major problem."  he stood up.  "How long will he be staying here then?"


"Just for a week, then I'll return to Korea, my hyungs will be there and we will face the problem ourselves."  Seungri stood up as well.


"I'm sorry if I punched you, I didn't noticed you at first, sorry."  he then extended his hand for a shake.  He really is an understanding guy.


Seungri smiled and took his hand and shook it.  They both laughed and Seungri spoke up.  "Hey, I cooked breakfast for us, let's eat first."


We then went to the dining area when Naotoshi suddenly asked,


"Wait, that doesn't answer the question why he needs to remember me?"


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I know it's boring.  I'll update tomorrow as well!!


I LOVE YOU ALL. XOXO