CHAPTER 39

Forget About Me







LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE IS BUSY JUST LIKE ME.  LOL.  THAT'S FINE, READ MY STORY IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT AND IF YOU HAVE TIME.


ANOTHER UPDATE!  THE END IS NEAARRRR!!!



~~~~~




The two of them are just quiet inside the cab.  No one wants to speak.  Janine's heart is beating fast.  Is she nervous?  She doesn't know.  Naotoshi feel sleepy, but confused with what he feels as well.


"Nao."  Janine finally spoken, she cannot take the awkward silence filling the space.


"Yes?"


"Ah~ the one that you said earlier, is it true?"  she asked nervously.  Her voice shaking.


"Ye~yes.  I don't know, it just happened,"


"Are you sure?  Or you're just trying to forget Erika and you're using me?"  she said, a bit annoyed.


"No, definitely not.  I was just confused that time.  I am sure about this right now Janine, I think, I've been liking you since before.  I just realized it now."  he said while holding her hand.


"No need to answer me now Janine, I will wait for you."  he continued.


"I'll be leaving tomorrow, you will not see me for a long time.  You will be left with Erika again."  she said, still worried.


"Erika is just a friend, and in fact, she's happy with Seungri now, I don't like her that way anymore,"  he said with all sincerity.  Janine is about to answer the question when they already reached the hospital.  She paid the bill and they went out of the cab as she helped him walk towards the emergency room.


"I will answer you once you're treated well, arasseo?"  she said as they walk towards the room.  The nurses helped him and put him on a wheelchair and took him to the treatment room.  Janine followed.


"What happened to him?"  asked the doctor.


"He was punched a few times by a big guy, the guy is stupid."  Janine answered.


"Did you go to the police to report this?"


"Yes, it's all been done."


"Okay, you may stay here first, I will call you if we needed you."  he said as he turn the curtains close.  Janine sat down on the chair at the waiting area while Naotoshi is being treated.  She shook her head vigorously.  Thoughts are running through her head.  She likes Naotoshi too, she can't deny it, but she's not sure if Naotoshi's feelings are real, since he likes her friend before, she thinks that he is just using her to forget Erika.


A few minutes later, the doctor went out of the room with Naotoshi with him with bandage and band-aid strips on his face and arms.


"He said that he's okay, I actually advised him to stay here first so that he can rest but he insist that he wants to go home, here is the slip and the prescription, just show your medical card to the person beside the cashier and you're off to go."


"Thank you so much Doctor."  Janine said and she accompanied Naotoshi towards the cashier.


"Where's your card?"  she asked and he reach for his back pocket and grabbed his wallet and handed her the card.  They approached the woman and she just swiped it and after Naotoshi signed some documents, they went to the pharmacy to buy the medicines.  While they are waiting for their turn,


"So, what's the answer?"  he said and Janine looked at him.


"Answer to what?"


"To my question."  he said and she blushed deeply.  He let out a chuckle and circled his arms around Janine's shoulders.


"Janine, Mom and Dad are not at home, I need someone to take care of me."  he said and she pushed him away.


"You can take care of yourself."  she said, grabbing the medicines and walking towards the exit of the room.  Naotoshi followed her, limping a bit.  Janine stopped and ran her hands through her face.


"Okay, I will stay with you, but I need to go home tomorrow morning so that I can fix my things, I have a flight to catch."


~~~~~


"I am hungry."  she said and she pouted.  She's so cute.


"Would you like me to cook something?"  I said as I pinch her nose.


"Uhm.. Okay!"  she giggled as we walk towards the house.  She unlocked it and she immediately slouched on the couch and hugged one of the throw pillows.


"I miss my house!!!!"  she screamed like an eight-year-old girl who just found her mom after being lost in a mall for half an hour.  I chuckled as I sat beside her and she rested her head on my lap.


"What do you want me to cook for you baby?"  I asked her before I kiss her forehead.


"Uhm..  I want pancakes with blueberry syrup."  she said and I laughed.


"You don't want to eat rice or something?  You've gone really thin.  I don't think pancakes will be sufficient."


"That's fine, I'm not really that hungry.  That's the only food I want to eat right now, and I want some coffee too, please??"  she pouted.  Aish, how can I resist those eyes.


"Okay okay, if that's what you want, I will prepare it now."  I stood up as she sat up from her seat.


"Thank you baby, I'll just take a shower, I smell like a goat.  Err."  she giggled and I helped her stand up.


"Uhm, yeah, I think you smell like goat now, would you like me to help you shower?"  I joked and I winked at her.


"Yah Seungri-yah!  Get off with your dirty mind.  I'll go upstairs, aish.  Go to the kitchen and make some pancakes!"  she pushed me away and she went up the stairs slowly.


"I'm just joking baby!"  I shouted and she looked back, sticking her tongue out before climbing up the stairs again.  I smiled on how childish she is.  I went back to the kitchen and began preparing pancakes for us.  After about ten minutes,  I finished mixing the ingredients and started cooking the pancakes.  I already finished cooking and flipping two oversized cakes when someone appeared beside me.


"Wow!!  That looks delicious!!"  she said and she looked at me with puppy eyes.  Her hair is still dripping and she's drying it with a small towel.


"Of course, I'm the ones who cooked it."  I said as I flipped the third pancake.


"I'll continue cooking the last cake, you go ahead and shower first before eating."  she said.


"No, I'll shower later, you sit down and I'll do it for you."  I said as I pour the last mixture on to the pan.


"Woah, that's a huge pancake!  Give me that okay?"


"No, this is mine, those other pancakes are yours."  I stuck my tongue out at her as I flipped the huge pancake.


She pouted.  That's too cute.  She stomped her feet and sat on the chair with a sad look on her face.  I chuckled and turn off the stove when the pancake is cooked.  I went to the fridge to grab the blueberry syrup and the butter and placed it on the table.  I managed to place the plates and the utensils before she came.  I put the plate of pancakes in the middle and sat in front of her.


"Let's eat!"  I said and she rolled her eyes on me.  I chuckled and looked at her.  I grabbed the big pancake and she looked at it, I by acting to put it on my plate, she pouted and looked down.  I laughed and put the pancake on her plate.  She just ignored me.  I stood up and grabbed my plate and I sat beside her.


"Oh, is my baby mad at me?  I am sorry.  I'm just joking earlier."  I said.  She looked at me and she rolled her eyes again.


"Ugh, baby, don't get mad at me, I'm just playing around."  I said as I went nearer and hugged her.  I heard her chuckle as she turned to face me.


"Thank you Seungri!"  she said and she grabbed the blueberry syrup and butter and began munching her pancake.  I smiled at her and began eating my pancake too.


"Ri!"  she screamed and I turn to her.


"Say ah!!!"  she said and I opened my mouth and she placed a piece of pancake inside.  She smiled and I did the same with her.


"This is great.  You're really good in cooking."  she said as she drink her coffee.


"Thanks baby, all for you."  I said and she giggled.


"Aish, you're such a sweet-talker.  I might get used to it."  she looked at me this time.  I looked at her and tucked the strands of hair blocking her face behind her ear.


"I will not change, I promise."  I said before I kiss her forehead.


"Me too, I love you."  she whispered.


"I love you too baby."  after that we both laughed and we continued eating.  Not long after, my phone suddenly rang.  I desperately looked for it and realized that it was on top of the fridge.


"Daesung hyung!"  I said as I answered the phone.


"Yah, Seungri, I keep on calling you since yesterday.  What are you talking about that you have a girlfriend and you said that she was kidnapped?  Is she the girl that you told me before?  Are you okay now?  Is she okay?"  Daesung hyung shouted on the other line.


"Yes hyung, we are fine, Manager hyung saved us, he helped me.  Thanks for your concern."


"Manager hyung?  Did you tell him where we are?  Seungri!  Our hyungs will kill you!"


"No, he didn't ask me either, I just told them that we will all be flying back home on Sunday, that's it, he wants us to get ready."


"Yeah yeah I know.  Anyway, are you serious about that girl then?"


"Yes hyung, I love her, I almost risk my life just to save her, I don't want to let her go."  I said and I looked at Erika who is smiling at me.


"Finally, you're serious about a girl huh?  That is so not you maknae playboy!"  he chuckled on the other line.


"I'm always serious with them hyung!  You know that!  By the way, how are you and TOP hyung?"  there has been silence on the other line.  I heard him let out a long sigh.


"Ahm, we are not really in good terms maknae.  He's a bit mad at me."


"Why?"


"It's about a girl, a girl that we met here."


~~~~~


Seungri is still speaking with Daesung oppa over the phone when I noticed that he has a worried look on his face.  What are they talking about then?  I finished my food and went to the living room to check if someone has been calling me as well on my phone.


Fatima unni, 20 missed calls.


.  She's been calling me as well since yesterday.  I dialled her number and she quickly answered the call.


"Yeah dongsaeng-ah!  I've been trying to contact you since forever!  Janine told us that you were kidnapped!  Are you okay now?"


"Ne unni, I'm fine now, I'm at my house today, I'm sorry if I am unable to answer the call I just got my phone today from the kidnappers."


"That's okay, I am happy that you are okay now, so, I've heard that you and Seungri are dating?"  she giggled.


"Yes unni, I still can't believe it until now, I am a bit sad as well because he will be leaving on Sunday, but he promised that he will always get in touch."


"That's great, can you believe it?  The boy that you always liked and dreamed of is now with you.  I am very happy for you.  Kriselle is not, however."


"She knows already?  What is her reaction?"


"Ida told me that she's crying, but it's okay with her now, she already accepted it.  In fact she cannot do anything."  she said and I sighed.


"Hey, don't feel that way, the girl is our friend, it's normal for her to be disappointed."  she continued when I didn't respond.


"I know unni, I just felt bad.  She likes Seungri as much as I like him.  So, I'm just worried that she may turn down our relationship."  I frowned.


"It will not, she's a smart girl.  She knows what to do and she will not give up our friendship just because of a guy.  OH,  By the way, is Seungri there now?"


"Ah, yes, ahm, he's here and he's speaking with Daesung oppa.  I've heard that you are with Youngbae oppa now?  Is Jiyong oppa there too?"


"It's only Youngbae who's here, Jiyong oppa is with Jerika unnie."


"Woah!  Jerika unnie and Jiyong oppa are together?"


"Yes they are.  They are somewhere that we don't know." she answered.  OMG.


"Are they dating too?"


"Hmm, I don't know yet, they said that it's complicated, Jiyong oppa is always involved in 'complicated' situations if you know what I mean.  We had a few visitors here during the past few days too,"


"Wait, what?  Visitors?  Who are they?"


~~~~~



I LOVE YOU ALL.  XOXO