CHAPTER 25

Forget About Me




KYAH!! UPDATE AFTER 48 YEARS, HOHO.


SORRY IF IT'S AWFUL. :(




>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



I knocked on the door to be welcomed by no other than Seungri himself.  He scratched his head and nose before letting me in.  It's a Sunday today so I don't have work and I want to hang out with my friends of course.


"Someone is here"  I heard Seungri scream but he didn't mention my name.  He doesn't know who I am?  He sat on the couch in front of the TV then I sat beside him, with some distance of course.


"Where are they?"  I asked him.


"They're at the kitchen, they're eating breakfast."  he said without looking at me.


"Can I talk to you for a second?"


"We are already talking."  he said.


"I mean, seriously, I want to talk to you about her."  I said.


He looked at me.  He stood up and went outside the house then I followed him.


"What about her?"  he asked me while sitting at the hammock.


"You know that I like her right?"  I asked him.  He just nodded.


"And I know that you like her too,"  I told him.  He looked at me.


"I don't like her.  She can be with you until forever, I don't care."  he said and he scratched his nose again.


"I actually gave up on her."  I said.  He looks stunned and he stood up from the hammock.


"I gave up on her, I already accepted that she's not going to be with me as I want it to be.  Friendship will be the best relationship that I will have with her."  I continued.


"Why did you do that?"  he asked me.


"She likes someone else, she's just too shy to admit it, and she is scared too."  I told him.


He didn't speak, he sat back on the hammock.


"She likes who then?"  he asked me.  I chuckled then patted his shoulder.


"You should be the ones to find out."  after that I went back to the house where I saw Janine and Erika giggling on the couch.


"Oh!  You're here, are you the ones Seungri is talking about?"  Janine asked me.


"Yeah it's me, are expecting someone else?"  I chuckled and I noticed Seungri going inside the house and all of us sat on the couch.


"I've noticed that the two of you are giggling and laughing all this time. It's kinda disturbing."  Seungri reacted this time.


"Sorry, we are just happy because we are going to the beach!!!"  Erika shouted.



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Where are they going??  Did I hear it right?


"You're going to the beach?  Why?"  I asked them.


"It's because we are on vacation Seungri!  Would you like to go with us?  We are going to stay there for three days and two nights.  It will be in Malaysia."  Janine said.  Erika just looked at me and Naotoshi.


"It's a private resort, we've been there with our friends before, it's far from civilization and it's affordable."  Erika spoke.


We are going to the beach?  Private resort?  Just us?  Wow, fantastic.  Perfect.  Is this the right time to tell her everything?  I think this is, Naotoshi just gave up on her and Janine looks like she is supportive of her friend.  Is she feeling the same?  Well, I will not know if I'm not going to ask her right?


"I'll go, of course, I don't want to stay here alone.  Are we going there via plane?  I may not be safe it we'll do that."  I asked them.


"It's just in Johor so we just need to ride a bus.  After that we are going to ride a cab to take us there."  Janine said.


"Yeah!  We don't need to ride the plane Seungri.  No visa required as well so let's just show our passports and we are ready to go!  Isn't it lovely?"  Erika said with her eyes glimmering.


More that just lovely.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


"So you're coming with us Nao?  Don't you have work tomorrow?"  Erika asked.


"Actually I am on leave for this week, so I'll be able to come with you."  Naotoshi answered.


"That's great!  So, you wanna see the place?"  Janine asked.  The two guys just nodded.  They opened the laptop and show them pictures of the place.


"That was awesome."  Seungri said.


"It's just us who will be staying there for three days, no one actually booked for this week, so the place will be ours!  Oh my gosh, I missed that place so much, I may take hundreds of pictures and buy numerous items!"  Erika exclaimed.


"How many rooms are we getting?"  Naotoshi asked.


"Two rooms, you guys stay together then Erika and I will be staying together, would you like to stay in two different rooms?  It will be a bit expensive."  Janine said.


"No, that's fine, is that okay with you Seungri?"  Naotoshi asked.


"Ne,"  Seungri said.


"Alright!  So we are settled then?  I'll pay with my credit card first, but you guys need to pay me arasseo?"  Erika said.  The rest just nodded and when they are about to confirm their stay Erika's phone rang.


"Ne?"  Erika answered the phone.  "Yeah it's me madam.  Yeah, it will be four of us.. no they're not with us they are in London right now.. We're with our friends, it's a long vacation so we decided to visit you.. Discount eh?  Oh?  That's perfect.. Yeah I will book it now.. For two days?  The extra day will be free?  Are you sure?  Okay, no problem!  I'll book it now!  Thanks!  See you!!"  then she hung up the phone.


"What did she say?"  Janine asked.


"She said let's book for two days and two nights, then the remaining one day will be for free!!!"  Erika shouted and the two girls giggled again and the two guys just shook their heads.


"Kyah, I'm freaking excited!  Let's go grab something to take with us at the supermarket!"  Janine suggested.


"Okay, will you go with us?  Or you'll stay here?" Erika asked the guys.


"I'll go with you then I'll go home to fix my things."  Naotoshi said.


"How about you Ri?"  Erika asked him.


"Do you think I can go??"  Seungri asked.


"Oh, okay just stay here and guard the house."  she smiled at him.  He just nodded.  


"I'll shower first Janine!!"  Erika ran towards the stairs and Janine just scratched her head then followed.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


MAY 27 2013


[4:00AM]


"Janine!!!  Wake up!!  We'll be late!!"  I shook her vigorously.  "We need to be at the terminal at 6:00AM!!"  I continued waking her up.  Aish, unsuccessful.  I got my phone then set up the alarm for five minutes and put it beside Janine's ear.  I stood up and went to wake up Seungri.  I knocked on the door and opened it.  He's still sleeping.  I stood beside him and wake him up.


"Seungri, Seungri!  Wake up.  We need to be at the terminal at 6:00am."  I said while shaking him.  He's not moving an inch.  I shook him vigorously and he grunted.


"What?"  he said.


"You need to wake up, we are leaving.  We needed to catch the earliest bus!  Come on!"  I shook him again then he removed the blanket that covers his face.


"It's too early.  Let's sleep more."  he then grabbed my arm and I fell on the bed with my back facing him.


"Aish, I don't want to sleep anymore.  We need to go!!" I am about to stand up when he suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.


"Seungri, we need to go and what the hell are you doing?  Get off of me!!"  I tried to remove his hands but he didn't budge.  Aish.


"You just showered?  Your hair smells good!"  he said in a childish way.  I can't help but blush with what he said.


"Yeah, I did, now can you get up so that you can prepare?  We need to get at to the terminal."  I said.


"I wanted to sleep more.  Five minutes??"  he asked.


"Okay, I'll let you sleep, just get off of me."  I said.


"Let's just be like this for five minutes.  Please?"  he asked.  He inched closer and I could feel his breathing on my nape.  I shivered and I can hardly move because he tighten his grip on my waist.  I didn't budge.  I just closed my eyes and waited five minutes so that this will be over.  This is killing me.  I don't understand what is he up to.  Is he flirting or what?


[Five minutes later...]


"Okay, enough of this Seungri, I'm serious, I need to check on Janine as well, get up."  I said and luckily he released his grip on me and I stood up from the bed and stared at him as he stretched his arms and get off of the bed.


"You get ready I'll wake up Janine too."  I was about to get out of the room when he suddenly back hugged me, placing his chin on my left shoulder.


"Thank you."  he pecked my cheek then he released me then went to the bathroom connected to the room.  I shook my head and went out of the room.  I held my chest and my heartbeat is intense.  What the hell Lee Seung Hyun?  I proceeded to my room and Janine is sitting on the side of the bed scratching her eyes.


"Hey, Janine, go wash up, we'll be leaving in an hour."  


"You're done?"


"Yep, go ahead, I'll make the sandwiches so that you can eat after you take a bath."  


"Okay, I'll be there in a minute."  she said then she proceeded to the bathroom connected to my room.  I went down on the kitchen to prepare a quick breakfast.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


This is it, I needed to plan how I can say it to her.  I believe she will have some ideas now based on what I've done earlier.  Actually, knowing her, she will think that I'm just flirting around but I will make her believe that it's true.  I quickly took a bath then select the clothes from the closet then went down to find her preparing breakfast.


"What are you preparing?"  I asked her.  She looked at me then moved to the other side of the table.


"Sandwich."  she said.


"What sandwich?"  I asked again following her at the other side of the table.


"Egg sandwich, you can eat now, I prepared coffee as well."  she said then I sat on the table and began eating.  She sat on the chair next to me and she ate the other sandwich.  Not long after, Janine went down and joined us in eating.  When we finished eating, Naotoshi arrived.  It's now 5:15AM


"Dad is with us, he offered to take us to the terminal using the van."  he said.


"Oh?  Where is he?  He can grab some breakfast first before we go."  Erika said.


"We're fine, we've eaten before we leave so let's go?"  he said then we all hopped on the van.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


"Thank you so much for taking us here uncle."  Janine said.


"No problem!  Enjoy your stay in Johor!"  Naotoshi's father took off then the four waved him goodbye.


"So, let's ride the bus now!  I'm so excited!"  Erika exclaimed.


They all rode the bus to Johor.  Seungri is wearing his disguise during the trip and he is sitting next to Naotoshi, the two girls are sitting next to each other in front of them.


"I don't think she likes me,"  Seungri suddenly blurted.


"Huh?"  Naotoshi answered.


"No, I'm sorry, I'm speaking to myself."  he coughed nervously and he lean his head back and he had fallen asleep.


After one hour, the guys reached the terminal in Johor.  They immediately rode a cab to take them to the resort.  Janine sat on the passenger seat and Erika is being sandwiched by the two guys.


"Wait wait, I don't want to be in the middle, Seungri, let's exchange positions."  she looked at Seungri.  Seungri didn't move an inch.


"I don't like, I want here.  Just stay there."  he said and rested his head to the side.


"Yah!!!"  she shouted but Seungri didn't budge.


"You can take my place if you want,"  Naotoshi offered.  He stood up so that Erika can move to the right side then they switched places.


"Thanks Nao!  This panda jerk."  she muttered but Seungri said nothing.  He's just looking outside.  After thirty minutes, they reached the private resort.  Erika literally jumped off the cab and ran towards the entrance, Janine behind her.  The guys had no choice but to follow them.  They are welcomed by the caretaker of the resort.


"Selamat pagi children!  It's good to see you again"  The middle-aged Malay woman named Alinah greeted them with a bow.  The rest followed her.  "Welcome to Desaru, hope you enjoy your stay."


"Thanks Alinah, it's good to see you too, I missed you, I missed this place."  Erika said.


"The place misses you too,  I'm glad that you brought your boyfriends with you, it will be lovely."  Alinah said.  The four of them coughed and cleared their throat.


"No Alinah, they are just friends, they are not our boyfriends."  Janine clarified.


"Oh, I'm sorry, I just thought because you guys really looked good together.  Are you guys Japanese?"  she asked the two.


"I am Japanese, and this guy is Korean, my name is Naotoshi, it's nice to meet you Alinah."  Naotoshi bowed his head a bit and Alinah smiled at him.


"Selamat pagi, my name is SeungHyun, but you can call me Seungri madam, please to meet you."  Seungri kissed the back of her hand.


"Oh, such wonderful and sweet young men.  Oh, let's get going, you may be tired from the trip so you needed rest. Come on!"


Alinah guided them to the bungalow style cottage with two rooms on it.  All of them settled their things inside and they immediately went outside to walk around the beach.


"Let's go guys!  The view is perfect!!"  Erika shouted as they run towards the beach.



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


JUST GOT WELL.  XD  I AM REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE LONG WAIT.  I KNOW THAT THE CHAPTER IS BORING. HOHO.  I HOPE YOU WILL STILL READ THE NEXT CHAPTERS. HOHO. :))))


I WILL UPDATE AGAIN SO WATCH OUT FOR IT.


I LOVE YOU ALL. XOXO