CHAPTER 17

Forget About Me

 

 

 

I HAVE ONE NEW SUBSCRIBER! HAHA!


@qrieya, I really appreciate the comments!!! XOXO


@bpholic, I am not sure if he's in love yet.. LOL..


@lorime.. Seungri is a bit drunk as well that's why he can't..:)))


HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE..:))))



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Janine stepped out of the train station and went down to ride a cab.  She then used her phone to contact Kriselle.


"Where are you?  Proceed to the dorm, I'll be there in minutes okay?  Thank you!!  Bye"


After a couple of minutes she arrived at her dorm, she saw Kriselle waiting at the front door.


"Have you waited long?"  she asked while unlocking the door.


"No, I just arrived.  Where's Janelle unnie by the way?"  Kriselle asked.


"She's not here, she's with her friends, she'll go home tomorrow, I already called her saying that I will be leaving tonight.  She said okay."  she now opened the door and the two went straight to Janine's room.


"Did you tell Erika unni that you're coming?"  Kriselle asked while getting one of Janine's suitcase from the cabinet.


"OH!!  I forgot, aish, I should tell her so that she can fetch me.."  she is about to dial her number when Kriselle interrupted her.


"Why don't you make it a surprise for her?  You always let her know that you're coming, and she's always fetching you.  Why not do something different today?"  she suggested while opening.


"Brilliant idea.. she's alone in the house right now, I think she's a bit sad.  I'll buy something for her.  Have you told anyone that I'm leaving?" Janine asked Kriselle.


"I haven't told anyone yet,~"  she sat on the bedside while Janine is randomly selecting clothes from her closet.  Kriselle sighed and frowned while putting the clothes on the suitcase.


"Are you okay maknae?"  Janine asked her.


"I just feel a bit lonely.. our group is not complete.. almost all of you are traveling abroad..  Emily unnie and Jaecy are on vacation, Fatima unnie is now staying in London..  Jerika unnie chose to continue her studies in London as well.. and Erika unnie is staying in Singapore.. when can we be together again?  As in all of us??"  she sighed and continued fixing Janine's clothes.  Janine sat beside her and hugged her.


"We just have to wait, we will be together again soon... we just need to fulfill our dreams and help our family that is why some of us are going abroad.. but we will all go back to where we belong, so don't be sad there!  You can always contact them via Facebook.. I will bring something for you once I go back!  Arasseo?"  the younger girl hugged her unnie back and after that they continued fixing her stuffs.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Goodness.  I stretched my arms and tried to sit up but the throbbing in my head prevented me to do so.  What happened to me?  I snapped.  OMG.  I think I just got drunk last night.  I still can't believe it.  I can often drink 5-6 cans before I could feel drunk or dizzy, right now it's just three??  I continued stretching my arms further when my hand touched something soft.  I sat up abruptly and saw him sleeping on the couch next to me.  I smiled.  I think he got a bit drunk as well that is why he didn't make it to his room, or did he watch over me while I'm sleeping?  Hmm.. impossible, I think he didn't intend to sleep in the couch, he's drunk as well!  I laughed at the thought.  I stood up and went straight to the bathroom and wash up.  I still feel lightheaded.  I went straight to the kitchen and grabbed some paracetamol.  I took the ice cream out, put some on a small cup and proceeded to the dining table.


I peeked through the living room while eating the ice cream.  Seungri is still sleeping, he looks like a little boy while he's sleeping.  He looks so cute.. I took another spoonful of my ice cream before drinking the paracetamol.  I decided to prepare something for Seungri so that if he wakes up he'll have something to eat.  I check the clock, it's now 10:30am.  Woah, I just noticed that we have slept for about 12 hours.  I stood up and decided to cook Yang Chow rice for brunch (breakfast and lunch, haha).  We still have leftover rice from last night, I put the ice cream back in the fridge and grabbed the corn kernels, green peas and chopped carrots.  I took out the food coloring and some pork slices.  I also grabbed some dumplings.  I set up everything and started cooking.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I opened my eyes incremently, my head aches a bit but I can manage.  Oh!  Why am I on the couch?  Oh, I remember, Erika was drunk last night that's why I settled her in the long couch, uh.. she's not there anymore.  I stretched my arms and smelled something really, really nice.  I stood up and peeked through the kitchen.  I saw her, she's wearing a sweat pants and an over-sized shirt, that's not what she's wearing last night.  She managed to clean up herself then.  I check the clock, another OH!  It's 11:00am.  Looks like I slept long.  I stormed my way to my room, or Janine's room I should say, to clean up and to change clothes.  I quickly went down after that because my stomach is now cursing me.  I went straight to the dining room and she is now preparing the food on the table.


"Oh, you're awake.  Come on let's eat, it's too late to call it breakfast and too early for lunch, so I'll say let's take our brunch!!"  she said happily.


"Brunch??"  I questioned.


"Yeah, breakfast and lunch, BRUNCH."  after that she laughed.  I laughed as well and sat in front of her.


"That's nice huh, no doubt you are a teacher."  I am still smiling while putting in food on to my plate.  I tried putting in some for her but she refused.


"I'm old enough to put food on my plate."  she said to me, she looks serious.  She grabbed the plate from me and put the rice on her own plate and put it down.


"Why??"  I managed to ask.


"What why?"  she asked in return.


"Why don't you want me to put food on your plate?"


"As I told you, I'm old enough to do it, you don't need to do it for me."  she defended herself.


I didn't speak, I just looked her with annoyance.  She's so stubborn, she hates sweet stuffs.  Aish!!


"Whatever you say, are you really a girl?  A girl always show appreciation if a guy is doing something good for her.  Especially if it's me."  I boasted out.


"I am a girl, but I'm different from the others."


"You should thank me that I'm doing this to you, in fact, I'm BIGBANG's Seungri.  I'm popular, you should be glad and honored to have me in your house and serving you."  I continued eating the rest of the food and I'm smiling from ear to ear.  I got the chance to again this morning.


"What are you trying to tell me then??"  she shot me a death glare.  I swallowed hard and looked down.  I forgot that she just woke up and she cooked something for me.  I'm dead, before I could try to apologize, she already ranted.


"You know what?  You are such a jerk.  The hell I care if you are Bigbang's Seungri?  You are nothing I should say, you're the least talented member of Bigbang!  You shouldn't be there in the first place right?  Bigbang should just have four members.  Look at you now, you are here, you escaped and you have nowhere to go that's why I let you in.  I don't even know why you are still here, why don't you just fly to London or to the Philippines where your hyungs are and they are the ones to handle you?  I don't think I can still tolerate what you are doing!!  Aish!!"  she then walked out of the dining room, again.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I stormed out of the dining room and went straight to my room upstairs.  I really don't understand what's Seungri's problem, why is he acting like this.  I exerted effort in making food for the two of us because he actually helped me have a more comfortable place to sleep when I got dizzy last night, right now he's doing this to me?  Boasting out everything he got and making me feel like I am nothing and I should be thankful that he's here?  I know that he's a bit of a jerk but I always make myself believe that he's not that much of a jerk, I'm afraid I'm wrong.


[After one hour..]


I am just sitting here in my room, I am not crying.. I wonder why... I don't want to eat anymore.  Hmm.. Seungri didn't follow me here.  I feel quite sad, I then realized what I have told him.. It's not really appropriate though, I think I said too much.  Aish!  I never meant to say those words to him.. What if he go out and the weird family might get him again?  I quickly went out of my room and I was more than shocked with what I've seen.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


"OUCH!!!"  Seungri rubbed his forehead with both of his hands, he growled in pain and his back leaned the wall to support him.


"Oh my gosh!  I'm so sorry, I didn't know that you are there, I... I thought that you are.. you know.. I.. I am..~


"I am sorry."  both of them said at the same time.  There's been an awkward silence after that.  They both scratched their heads and looked down.


"I~"  again, they said at the same time.


"You go first,"  Seungri said.


"No, you go first.."  Erika suggested.


"Ladies first, remember?"  he smiled.


"Okay, I'm sorry, if I said those to you, I didn't mean it, I was just mad and irritated because after all that I've done you still have the guts to be a jerk, I know you are a jerk but I never thought that you could say that that's why I get mad, but I really didn't intend to say it.. so I hope that.."  she then realized that she was sealed in his arms, his chin rests on top of her head.


"Sorry for being such an , such a jerk, and a pretty boy.  I just, aish, I just wanted to tease you that's all.  I really.. I am really sorry."  he spoke out.


Erika smiled and let out a soft chuckle.  She then released from his hug and pat his chin lightly.


"Why are you smiling?"  Seungri asked.


"You look really cute you know that?  But it doesn't change the fact that you are still a jerk!"


Seungri smiled, "I know, I'm really sorry.  I won't do it again I promise!!"


"Okay, ahm.. can we like stop the drama, I am hungry now."  she asked.


"Yeah me too, I haven't got the chance to check how good your cooking is, let's go??"


"Arasseo!!" she responded and both of them went downstairs.  They went to the dining room and began eating their food.


"It has gotten cold.  Is it still nice?"  she asked him.


"It's perfect.  Hot or cold, it's really nice!!!"  he said with his mouth full.


Both of them ate quietly.  After eating, Erika proceeded to the living room to record the scores of the test papers that they checked yesterday.


"I may need to go out again Seungri, to give this papers to Ezra,"  she said while doing something on the laptop.


"I want to go out too.." he pouted.


"You know you can't Seungri.."  she said.


"I will wear a disguise..." he continued.


Erika looked at him, "They have noticed you even though you wore that stupid wig, they may see you again, do you want to get caught??"  Seungri further pouted and he sat next to her, leaning his head on her shoulder, checking on what she's doing.


Erika stiffened.  Another weird feeling overtook her.  She could feel butterflies in her stomach right now.  She tried to shook the thoughts off and focus on what she's doing.


"What time will you go back?"  Seungri asked.


"It won't take long.."  she said.


"Can I use your other laptop??"


"Of course, it's on the drawer beside the TV."  she instructed.  Seungri then took the other laptop out and started browsing and playing with it.  After about an hour, Erika stood up.


"Hey, I'm going now, I'll be back soon."  


"Okay, come back immediately okay?"  he said.


"Alright!!"  she then went out of the house and walk her way to the school.


[Several hours passed..]


Seungri decided to close the laptop, he doesn't have anything else to do, he checked on the clock, it's 7PM already.  Erika is not yet home.


"Where is she?  She said she won't take long."  he then turn on the television and watched some random drama.


[three hours passed..]


"Aish!!!!  It's 10 o'clock already, where the hell is this lady?  Did she went out for a drink or something?"  he then grabbed his phone.  He throw it away as soon as he realized that he haven't got her number.  


He walked to the kitchen and he realized that he haven't eaten dinner yet.  He grabbed some chips from the drawer and grabbed a chocolate drink from the fridge.  As he was about to open the chocolate drink he heard the front door open, he quickly put the chips and the drink on the table and ran to the living room.


"Erika??!!"  he then reached the front door but he was more than shocked that he is seeing a different girl in front of him.



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS, IT'S GREATLY APPRECIATED. :)


I LOVE YOU ALL. XOXO