CHAPTER 36

Forget About Me









@angelofssonge, Hihi. About Janine and Nao, SURPRISE!!! LOL.  I'm sorry if I leave you hanging all the time. :(  Thanks for the comment as well.  :)))))))


@bpholic, I missed you!  :)))  Don't worry, read whenever you're not busy. :)  


HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS ONE.  I AM SO SORRY ABOUT THE LONG WAIT, I AM BUSY AND I'M NOT MYSELF TODAY THIS PAST FEW DAYS.  SEUNGRI IS LOVE.  <3





~~~~~


"Seu~Seungri?"


"Yeah hyung it's me!  I'm cal~"


"Where in hell are you?  We've been calling you since forever, YG is on fire!  You're so dead little Seunghyun, all of you are so dead.  Where the are you?"  Okay.  I already expected this response from Manager hyung.  I don't have any choice, he's the only person that can help me a lot.  We are really close and I know that he will help me.


"Wa~Wait hyung, I will explain everything once we meet, but, please, I badly needed your help."  I plead and I heard him sigh.


"Why?  What's the problem?  Don't tell me that you are about to be involved in another scandal Seunghyun?"  It took a while for me to realize what he said.


"Ah, no, ahm, kinda,"


"!  Where are you?"


"Wait hyung, I need you to promise first that you will not tell anyone, this will just be between us.  Please?"  I said.  I heard him let out a loud sigh.


"Yes yes I promise, now, tell me what's the problem."  he groaned and I sighed.


"Are you in Korea hyung?"


"NO, I'm in Singapore, how about you?  Where are you and what is the problem?"


This is so perfect.  I remember they are on vacation as well just like us, but I think YG hyung delayed it since we escaped.


"Hyung, I'm here in Singapore as well!  Just me, without my hyungs.  Which part of Singapore?"


"Bayfront, Marina Bay, what do you mean without your hyungs?  Where are they?"


"We are scattered all over the world hyung, I will tell you once we talk, but you need to help me with something first, this is important."


"Okay you carry on,"  he said and  I then discussed to him and explained everything from start to finish.  When I finished telling him everything, he groaned.


"Okay, I understand.  But the suggestion of Naotoshi is not bad Little Seunghyun, we just needed to back him up just in case."  he responded.


"But, what if he will betray us again?  I don't trust him anymore after what he did."  I said.


"Do you have any other things in mind?  I can help you with the manpower, I can call in the bodyguards and my police friends to back us up, but we cannot just barge in the house with them, Ethan and Kayden might hurt your girl."


He has a point.  If we are going to attack them, they may hurt her and even use her as a hostage so that they can escape.  I sighed in defeat.


"Okay, but if he will betray us again have him arrested."  I said.


"Okay, so ask Naotoshi now to contact the two, have him tell them that you will be going tomorrow alone, have him stay at their house until tomorrow, I will call in my friends now.  We need to meet.  What is the exact address of the house where you're staying?"


"13 Pasir Ris 20,  near Greenview Secondary School."


"Got it, the other girl, Janine, we don't really need her when we go to the place.  She might get hurt if she will come with us, ask her to stay in the house.  I'll be there in half an hour.  Arasseo?"  he said.


"Thanks hyung, I owe you a lot.  You really love me hyung!"  I said and tears are threatening to fall down my cheeks.


"Aish,  I hate you.  I'm only doing this because I'm your manager and you need to be safe.  We will be both killed if someone knows that you are here and you are about to marry someone.  So, you're really in love with this girl aren't you?"  he said in a mocking tone.


"Yes hyung, why do you sound like you don't believe me?"


"I really don't believe you.  You never mentioned to me about being in love.  Being attracted, yes, but not in love.  I think cupid finally struck your playboy heart."  he laughed and I chuckled.


"Hyung, I'm not a playboy!"  I pouted and he laughed harder.


"Shut up!  Okay, let's stop this, I'll call them now, I'll see you later."  then he hung up the phone.  I smiled knowing that someone will be helping me through this.  I stood up and went downstairs.


~~~~~


"YOU contacted who?"  I almost shouted and the two of them gasped.


"Hey, why do you have to be so loud Janine, you're just beside me."  Seungri said and I scratched my head and murmured a sorry.


"But, is he not mad at you with what you did?  Will he not tell YG oppa about this?"  I said with confusion flooding my face.


"I know that he will not tell YG hyung about this because he will be in trouble as well.  He will be more scolded than me, so he doesn't have a choice but to help me."  he said and I smiled.  At least we have someone with power who can help us get Erika, and at the same time not allowing Seungri marry the girl.


"So, Naotoshi, I agree to your plan of making them believe that you are still at their side,but don't you dare betray us again or I might kill you, this time it's for real."  he said and I gasped lightly and looked at Naotoshi but immediately looked away.  Aish, why am I suddenly feeling this way towards him?  I think I am blushing so I stood up and cleared my throat.


"Ahm, Ri, so what can I do to help?"  I said.


"You just need to stay here, you cannot go with us, it will be dangerous."  he said and I gasped.


"Why?  I can help, I can~"


"You can what?  Shout if you heard gun shots?  No, Janine, it will be dangerous, stay here.  We will call you if we need you.  Arasseo?"  Naotoshi said and I ing blushed again.  Aish!!!  Why am I feeling this way all of a sudden?  Woah!


"O~okay, if that's what you want.  What is your plan then?"


"We just have to wait for Manager hyung to tell us the details."  Seungri said and I slouch and pouted.  I cannot go with them?  I can help!  I can drive them there if they want to, I can buy food for everyone too if they are hungry.  Well, those are lame excuses.  We just continued staring at nowhere while waiting for Seungri's manager to arrive.


[After twenty minutes...]


**KNOCK KNOCK**


"Oh there he is!"  Seungri exclaimed and open the door with his manager in front of him.  He bowed and his manager smack his head which caused him to groan.


"What is that for hyung!!"  Seungri exclaimed and I stood up and Naotoshi did the same.


"Yah!  That's for making us worried as hell when you escaped!  Oh, I forgot that you are not alone in here, so you must be Janine?"  he asked me and I just stared at him.  I realized that I was staring for quite a long time now so I bowed my head.  Gosh, he's handsome as well.


"Annyeong haseyo oppa."  I said as I bowed.


"Nice to meet you, and you're Naotoshi?"


Naotoshi bowed as well and they shook hands.  Manager oppa sat down on the couch beside Seungri.


"Seungri already explained to me everything, and I come up with a plan on how we can save your friend.  Naotoshi's plan is actually good.  He will act like he's still on their side, so that he can free Erika.  But that's not easy.  You life may be at risk boy, you should be ready for it."


"I am ready, since I'm the ones who created this mess, I'll be the ones to finish it too,"  he said and I looked at him.  I don't want him to get hurt of course.


"Are you sure?  You might get hurt with what you're going to do, you need to be extra careful."  I said and he blushed madly.  .  I never realized he was that cute.


"I will, don't worry about me, I'll be fine."


"Here's the other plan, too."


~~~~~


"Hello?  Naotoshi?"  Ethan said over the phone.


"Yes it's me,"  Naotoshi answered.


"Oh, what happened?  Why are you calling us?  Are you going to fight with us?"


"N~no, I'm calling because, I realized my mistake, and it's really a nice plan that you have come up with.  I am here to help, if you will allow me."


"Wow, what's with the sudden change of mood?"


"Nothing, I just realized that I cannot do anything right now and I am still mad at Seungri, and if this is the only way that I can separate the two of them I will do it.  So, please, if you can allow me to go back and help you in getting Seungri?"  Naotoshi said.


"Okay, you need to make sure that Seungri will go here to save Erika.  He needs to go here, you need to convince him to go here, he might leave or whatever so that's what you needed to do.  Can you do that for me son?"


"Of course Ethan, Seungri doesn't know that I'm involved so if I'm going to talk to him he will listen to me, I will make sure that he will go there.  Do you want some help there too?"


"Your friend doesn't want to eat, you can come here and ask her to eat, she might listen to you."


.  It's already 7PM and she's still not eating?  Naotoshi cursed inwardly.  


"Okay, I'll be there after I talk to Seungri."


"Make sure that Seungri will come here, you need to talk to him now."


"I will sir, thank you."  he then ended the call.


"How is it?" Seungri's manager asked him.


Naotoshi raised his thumbs up.  "I will go there tonight to talk to Erika about it, I hope they will believe me."


~~~~~


I opened my eyes to check if I am on a different place.  I sighed.  I am still here, hands and feet tied.  My stomach is grumbling but I am not sure if I want to eat.  I am all alone now in this room, trapped and defeated.  Tears began falling down my cheeks again.  I then heard some footsteps going up the stairs.  I blink the tears away and sat up straight.


"Baby, someone wants to see you,"  Kayden said and I tremble.  Is it Seungri?  I heard earlier that he will be here.  NO, he shouldn't be here.  Why did he come?  I bit my lip to stop myself from crying.  I am hoping, somehow, I will see a different person.


And that's what happened.


"Nao?  What are you doing here?"  I asked him and he just bowed his head.


"He's the one who helped us, isn't it surprising?"  Kayden said and my mouth is agape and I looked at him.


"Is that true?"  I asked Nao once again and he just nodded.


"How dare you!!  I thought you are our friend and you support us?  Why did you do this?"  I screamed and cried again.


"I don't have a choice, I need you to be with me not with Seungri, I love you, and you know that."  Naotoshi said coldly and I laughed with sarcasm.


"I~I can't believe it.  You're actually doing this?!"  I said with tears in my eyes.  One of my closest friends just betrayed me and put my life in danger.  I cried loudly and I noticed Naotoshi looked away.


"He told us that he was able to convince Seungri to go here and get you, but Seungri doesn't know that he's involved here.  Brilliant isn't it?"  Kayden smirked.  The smirk that I will hate forever.  I didn't say anything.  I just looked down and let myself be drowned by my tears.  I can hardly breath because of continuous hiccups.


"Erika, stop crying, I'm sorry if I'm doing this but I don't have any choice,"  he said with much more emotion.  I looked at him and his eyes are welling.  There's something wrong here, I can see in his eyes that he's not doing what he wants to do.  Is he being framed up or something?


"I will leave the two of you here, Naotoshi, make sure that she will not escape, and don't you dare help her."  Kayden said and he went out of the room.  I looked at Naotoshi and he grabbed a chair and then he get the food from the table and sat down in front of me.


"You need to eat, you look pale and thin."  He said as he mix the food.


"Do you think I would love to eat as of the moment?"  I said and he looked at me.


"Erika, I need you to eat, you need to be strong, you need energy."  he said as he fill the spoon with rice and viand.


"What's with you Naotoshi?  I don't understand why you are doing this, I thought you have accepted us?"  I said and he didn't say anything.  He put the spoon in front of my mouth and motioned me to open my mouth.


"I don't want to eat."  I shook my head.  He dropped the spoon and looked at me.


"Erika, listen to me, you need to eat, look at you now you look like a zombie."  he said and I glared at him.


"Shut the up, this is all your fault, I don't want to eat, I want you to see me suffer because of the stupid mistake that you did."  I said and he chuckled.  I tilted my head due to confusion and he brought the spoon in front of my mouth again.  I opened my mouth to say something but he just put in the spoon inside my mouth and drop the contents inside.  He removed the spoon and he motioned me to chew.  I don't want to chew but the food tastes great, the sweet and sour flavor is lingering on my mouth and I can't help but chew it and immediately swallowing it after.


"Tastes great?"  he said and I nodded.  He is about to feed me with the food again when I shook my head.


"Erika, don't be stubborn."  he said.


"Why are you doing this?"  I said.


"You need to eat, you need to have enough energy so that you can run as fast as you can when I get you out of here."


~~~~~


HOW WAS IT?  SORRY IF IT'S AWFUL. :(((


I THINK I'M NOT MYSELF TODAY BECAUSE IT'S SEUNGRI'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!


HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE CUTEST PANDA ON EARTH.  LEE SEUNG HYUN. :"))))))