CHAPTER 8

Forget About Me

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.  I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


"What happened to you?"  Janine asked Erika when she met her at the cafe at 6PM that night.


Erika sat there with her eyes swollen as she looked up to Janine.


"Something happened at school today, the table at my classroom is damaged.  There are a lot of vulgar writings on the board.. I don't know how it happened I was just away for an hour..."  Erika said without stopping when Janine suddenly interrupted her.  She tend to jab whenever she is disappointed or sad.


"Hey, breathe, you are talking too fast.  Why is the room in that condition?  Has someone from outside had done it or what?"  Janine asked her.


"One of my students told the principal that it's me who wrote those things.  But they are not sure who broke the table."  Erika answered and she looked up to stop the tears from flowing but she wasn't successful.  Tears keep rushing down her cheeks.


"You didn't do it, do you?"  Janine asked.


"NO, I didn't, the room is clean when we left it.  Nothing is written on the board.  I don't know who is the student who told that to the principal.  I will do such a thing I'm not yet out of my mind. "  Erika explained.  "When I reach the room, the principal is already there, then he invited me to his office so that we can talk and then I explained my side."  she continued.


"So, what happened when you have spoken with the principal?" Janine asked.


"He..he..suspended me."  she said and wiped the tears off of her face.


"What? Why?  You haven't done anything, how long will you be suspended?"  Janine asked angrily.


"For two weeks.  They will investigate further on what happened and that's the time that I can go back."  Erika further explained.


"Goodness sake, are you being paid for that??"  she asked annoyingly this time.


"Yeah, of course.  But I really don't care,  what hurts me the most is that one of my students told me I'm the one who did it.  I don't even know who he or she is.  All of them a while is so sad that I will not be around for two weeks,  it's hard to tell who is that culprit." Erika muttered.


"The principal didn't tell you?"  Janine said.


"No he didn't, he's not going to say it, knowing Mr. Chen."  she rested her forehead at the table and she let out a heavy sigh.


"I'll be leaving tomorrow, I hope I can stay longer.  I'm really sorry."  Janine offered.


"You don't need to stay, I'm fine, tell Kriselle and the others that I'm fine.  Don't tell them what happened.  Even my parents don't you dare tell them."  she said to Janine.


"Okay, no problem.  Have you eaten?  I'll buy us something to eat."  Janine stood up.


"Iced Americano will do.  I don't have the appetite to eat solid food.  You eat up you had a long day."  Erika laid her head back at the couch.


"Okay sure.  I'll be back."  Janine then proceeded to the counter.


Erika continued to stare at the ceiling when she heard familiar voices.


"Erika!  I've heard what happened.  Are you okay??"  Naotoshi crouched beside her and held her hand.


"How are you??  Have you been crying?  They shouldn't have done that, that is too much.  You are not crazy to destroy the class property."  Leila stood at the other side of Erika's couch since they just settled at a two-chaired table.


"I'm fine guys, you don't need to worry, two weeks will pass by so quickly, come on, let's transfer at the other table."  she stood up and proceeded to the four-seated table.  They sat on the chairs and Naotoshi sat beside Erika.


"Are you sure you are okay?"  Naotoshi asked again.


"Yeah, I'm fine.  Don't worry about me.  Thank you so much for the comfort Nao, Leila, I really appreciate it."  she thanked her two friends.  Janine then appeared bringing their orders.


"Oh, hi, how did you know guys that Erika is here?"  she asked Naotoshi and Leila.


"We tried to ask everyone that may have seen her, then we are directed at this cafe.  By the way, my name is Leila, you are?"  Leila offered her hand.


"Hi, I'm Janine, nice to meet you."  she shook her hand and she sat beside her.  "I'm sure you are Erika's colleague?"  she then asked.


"Yeah, nice to meet you too, wait, I'll just order something for Naotoshi and I or do you still like something??"  Leila asked no one in particular.


"We're fine thank you."  Erika answered.


"What do you want Nao?"  she asked Naotoshi.   "Ah, anything will do thank you."  he responded.


"Okay, I'll go then."  she said and she proceeded to the counter.


"So, you two are together all this time???"  Erika friend.  Janine's eyebrows wiggled.


"Woah.  She wants to see you that's why I took her here."  Naotoshi said annoyingly.


"Why are you stuttering?  She's just asking."  Janine asked and Erika bursted out laughing.


Naotosh also smiled seeing Erika smiling even in pain.  He made a serious face and stared at her.


"Let me take care of you Erika, if you want to."  Nao asked seriously.


"Ahm.... I think I will just go to the restroom."  Janine stood up and went straight to the restroom.


"Janine!!!  Woah, ahm... "  she stared at Naotoshi and she can see the caring in his eyes.


"I'm okay Nao, you are taking care of me already so I don't think you still needed to ask me that."  she looked away upon saying it.


"I want to do more for you."  he said without removing his hand from her.


Leila suddenly appeared out of nowhere and gave Naotoshi his food.  He then removed his hand from Erika's and he coughed nervously.  Erika just bowed her head and thoughts are running through her head.



*****************************


"Where is my phone?"  Seungri asked out of the blue.


"I kept it, all of your things are hidden.  You'll get it once you got married."  Ethan said.


Seungri sat there at the dining table flabbergasted.  His stomach is grumbling but he completely lost his appetite and his energy to eat.  After seeing who Chloe is.  He is still stunned and scared.



[FLASHBACK]


Seungri crawled at the far end of the bed when Chloe stood in front of him.


She has a body of a sumo wrestler.  Her eyes are thinner as Daesung's, and her hair is as short as Minzy's.


"SEEEUUNNGGRRII OPPPAAA!!!"  she shouted and she jumped on the bed which made Seungri bounced amount 10 inches high from the bed and put back down after.  She hugged Seungri as tight as she could.


"I...can't...breathe...please.."  he said almost choking.


Chloe immediately released him and he breathed hard.  He thought that he's going to die at that moment.  She then tried to peck on Seungri's lips when suddenly...


"Chloe relax!!!  You'll be with him later on, now let's prepare a food for us and for your future husband."  Ethan then dragged her oh-so energetic daughter out of the bedroom.  Seungri let out a loud sigh and laid himself on the bed.


[END OF FLASHBACK]


"I cannot wait for us to get married Seungri oppa, I've been dreaming about this since forever."  Chloe giggled.  She then noticed that he is not doing anything with his food.  "Why are you not eating?  Do you want me to feed you baby?"  she continued asking Seungri.


"I am fine, you don't need to feed me.  I am really sorry Chloe but, I don't think that I can marry you."  Seungri told her.


"Why not??!!!"  she stood up and bang her chair.


"We have already talked about this Seungri, do not disappoint my daughter!!"  Ethan stood up and grabbed Chloe but she is too strong.  Kayden helped him settle Chloe on the chair.  

"Chloe, that's alright baby, he just needs time to think but he will be fine."  Ethan comforted her baby girl.


Chloe settled on the chair but she is currently pouting and staring at Seungri with the deadliest glare ever.


[Seungri's POV]


I think I'm going crazy now, these crazy people already planned a marriage for me and Chloe in a week.  I reason out to them that I will call the police and report this as kidnapping but unfortunately, Ethan is the chief of police in Bayfront.  A ing dead end.


Chloe is nice but she is a weirdo.  I don't want to be rude but I cannot see myself married to her.  I don't love her and I don't know her!  This is silly.  I hope that this is just a dream, or I should say nightmare, and someone should now shook me off and slap me hard on the face for me to wake up.  Unfortunately it is not.  I should think of the best thing that I can do.  Ethan told me earlier that do not piss her off because she will rant and will destroy something in the house.


"Oh, I'm sorry Chloe...ah... okay I will do it but just don't hurt yourself okay??"  I told her and she smiled and continued with her food.


Ohhh... that's how I can get her ah??  I have a brilliant idea.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


WAS IT OKAY?? HAHA.


@xXLeilaRose, thank you so much and I am glad you are enjoying it!! XD

I will update soon... :))