CHAPTER 35

Forget About Me



 


 


@angelofssonge, aww, thank you so much. :)))))

 

 


I HOPE SOMEONE WILL COMMENT.  I DON'T KNOW IF I'M STILL MAKING SENSE ON THESE CHAPTERS.  LMAO.




~~~~~


"He'll be here tonight."  Ethan snapped and the girl in front of her bursted out in tears.


"We need to arrange the marriage tomorrow then, let's just do it at the church at 4th street.  Tell Chloe about this Kayden."  Ethan said and Kayden was about to go down when Erika suddenly shouted.


"You're insane!  How could you ruin our lives in a snap just for your own good?"


"We have no choice, I am a father, I need to make my daughter happy."  he said.


"So just because you are a selfish father, you will do everything to make the non-sense dream of your stupid daughter come true?  I am beginning to think that your family is crazy, not just your daughter, but all of you, including you!"  she shouted as loud as she can.


"How dare you say that in front of me?  How dare you insult my family?"


"Do you think your daughter will be happy just because she'll marry Seungri?  You're wrong, Seungri's heart is not with her, and he will never love her like he love me!  Your daughter will suffer because Seungri will just make her feel miserable and lonely, because he will still look for me, your daughter will never be happy I swear to~"


A loud slap of skin echoed through the space.  The girl didn't move for a second but managed to lift her head up to face the man who just slapped her.


"Happy now?  Why don't you try slapping the left side of my cheek too?  It will make you feel a hell lot better."  she shouted and tears start rolling down her cheeks.


"Dad, stop it.  You promised Seungri that you will not hurt her!  He might change his mind."  Kayden took hold of his dad and get him away.


"I am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you my dear.  It's just that~"


"Truth hurts, isn't it?"  she muttered.  "I don't really care what you do me right now, I'll be dead anyway once you let your daughter marry the love of my life.  It will be the end of me.  Why don't you just kill me?"  she continued and she started crying again.  Ethan sat on the chair sighing and Kayden went to wipe the tears from the lady's face.


"I told you not to touch me!  Are you stupid?"


"Can you just stop it?  Accept it that Seungri will get married and it will not be with you.  No matter what you say, we will not listen to you.  We will do what we want, got it?"  Kayden said as he stopped wiping the tears from the girl's eyes.  


"We really don't have any intentions of hurting you, we just want to make my daughter happy."  Ethan said.


"But do you think what you're doing is correct?" she said.


"I know, this is not right, but I don't have any choice.  I am sorry Erika, we need to do this, I hope you will understand, I am sorry for hurting you, too.  I didn't mean to."  Ethan continued and the girl just bowed her head in defeat and continued crying.


"Your food is here, do you want me to feed you?"  Kayden offered.  Erika gave out a sarcastic laugh.


"I am not hungry.  Leave me alone."  she said coldly.


"Fine, we'll leave you here then, but it will not change anything, you will still see Seungri get married to my sister, so just get on with it."  he said and he went down the stairs with his father behind him.


Erika continued crying and rested her head at the back of chair.  Her heart  is breaking and she can hardly breath.  She looks like a mess, but she didn't care.  Her whole body is numb and she cannot feel anything.  She hope that someone can help her out of here, but not Seungri.


~~~~~


"What are you talking about?  He knows what happened to Erika?  Is he involved in this?"  I asked Janine and she shook her head.


"I don't know, he didn't say anything, he said that he'll explain everything later.  Let's go back home, I will have my flight be rescheduled, I~I can't go home with Erika in this situation, I will help.  Come on Ri."  she stood up and I followed her outside the cafe and to the house.  


She is really willing to reschedule the flight knowing that it will cost a fortune, I admire the friendship that they've shared.  If I'm Janine too I will do the same, of course.  We reached the house and we slouched in the couch while waiting for Naotoshi.  Janine took a glass of water from the kitchen and handed it to me.


"Are you okay?"  she asked me.


"I don't think so.  Erika is in trouble, all because of me.  I shouldn't have let myself stay here, if only I know that we'll get caught."  I responded and I heard her sigh.


"It's not your fault Ri, it's the crazy family's fault.  They are insane.  They should be placed in a mental institution after this."  I nodded in agreement.  Not long after, we heard a knock from the door and it soon opened.  Naotoshi went inside with a frown on his face.  Looks like he's been crying as well.


"Nao, are you okay?  What's wrong?"  Janine asked and approached him.  He suddenly hugged Janine and cried.


"I am so sorry.  I am stupid.  I am such an ."  I noticed Janine hugged him back and whispered.


"Wait, I don't understand Nao, why are you saying this?"  she pulled back from the hug and they both sat down on the couch in front of me.


"Is there something that we need to know Nao?"  I asked him and he looked at me and wiped his tears and sighed loudly.


"Our last night in the resort, I left without notice, I told Erika that the reason why I left is because my dad is sick, but, I lied."


Me and Janine stared at him, then Janine held .  I looked at her and she's really startled, I am really confused right now.


"Why?  What is the reason why you left?"  I asked again with my eyebrows creased.


"After I took Janine to our room, I rested her on my bed and I stayed for a while until she's okay.  I went out to check Erika's room, where you two are staying, just to make sure that you guys are okay.  But, I've seen something."


"Oh my gosh!  So it's you?  But you told Erika that you haven't seen anything!"  Janine screamed.  I am so confused now.


"Hey, hey, hey, I don't understand.  What happened that night?  Janine and Erika told me that I just slept the whole night and nothing happened.  I can't even remember if I had done something."  I looked at them and they both stared at me.


"You don't know what you did?"  Nao asked me and I nodded.  Janine face palm herself.


", can you just tell me what the hell happened that night?"  I said in annoyance.


"You guys are.. kissing, her on top of you, to be exact."


HOLY MOTHER OF.  WHAT?


"Me, and her?  Kissing?  That night?"  I asked, as if I haven't heard what they said.  They both nodded and I still can't believe it.


"You know it too?"  I turned to Janine and she's playing with her fingers.


"Ye~yeah, she told me about it when we went back, but, you haven't gone too far, I mean, it's just plain kissing and.. err, some touching, of course."  she said and my mouth is a bit agape.  We almost made love that night?  Holy cow.


"I~I was the one who opened the door, I saw it.  I don't know what has gotten into me, I just freaked out and realized that I am still in love with her.  I am supposed to be in that position.  I should not give up on her and give her to you.  That's why I come up with a plan."  my eyes widened.  I know what he's about to say even though he haven't said anything yet.


I stood up from my seat and grabbed him by the collar and give him a punch on the face, he fell on the ground and I gave him another one.


"SEUNGRI!!"  I heard Janine shouting for my name but I didn't stop.  I lifted him up and tears are on our eyes.


"How dare you?  you Naotoshi!  I'm so gonna kill you for doing this to us!!"  I threw him in the couch and about to throw another punch but Janine grabbed my arm to stop me.


"Seungri!  Please, stop it.  Stop!  Please!"  she cried loudly and my senses went back to normal.  I sat on the floor and Janine sat beside Naotoshi who is crying and the side of his lips bleeding.


"I am sorry, I didn't mean to~"


"Why?   Why did you do this?  What has gotten into you?!"  Janine said while sobbing.


"I'm not myself that night, I went back to Singapore and the next morning, I've talked to them, but the original plan is that they are going to get Seungri, not Erika, that's why I invited her for lunch that day,  so it will just be Seungri who will be in the house that afternoon.  I also thought that you already flew back to the Philippines that's why I knew that the plan will work.  They have eventually changed the plan without me knowing and right now they took her.  It's all my fault.  I will pay for this and I will help in getting her back to you Seungri."


"Yeah, it's your ing fault!  You should've think of what will happen!  You should not trust those people, I never thought that you are that stupid!"  I stood up and about to give him another punch when Janine stop me.


"Please Seungri, don't fight anymore.  I know Naotoshi is a part of this but he didn't mean to, he's not himself that time and he's just blinded by his emotions.  What we needed to is to plan on how we can save Erika from them, without you needing to marry the girl."  Janine explained and I groaned and sat back on the chair.


"I have a suggestion.  I will contact them and make them believe that I'm still at their side.  Then that's the time that I will set her free."  Naotoshi said and my eyebrows creased.


"No, I still don't trust you after what you did, you stay out of this.  I will think of a much better plan."  I shouted at him.


"But, that's a good idea isn't it?"  Janine said.


"What if he's just doing this for us to believe him but the original plan is still for me to be captured by them?  I won't take any suggestions from you."  I said and I stood up and went to my room to think.


~~~~~


I am about to follow Seungri upstairs but Naotoshi stopped me.


"I understand if that's what he feels.  He won't trust me anymore after what I did.  But I really want to help Janine, in any way that I can."


"I know, I know that you want to help, but, we cannot force him if he really don't like you to help for now, right?"  I said and he just nodded.


"Wait, I'll get something to treat your lips."  I stood up and grab some ice and a towel from the kitchen and gently wipe his sore lips.


"Aww,"  he flinched.


"Take it!  This is your punishment!  Aish."  I joked and he smiled and I did it again. This time he didn't flinch and I continued treating the wound.


"Good boy."  I said.  "Just held the towel and the ice there for a few minutes, to lessen the sore.  I'll get my medicine kit upstairs."  I am about to stand up when Naotoshi held my hand to stop me.


"Thanks Janine, in spite of what I did, you still treat me as a friend."  he said softly.  I don't know what's happening but suddenly my cheeks felt like they're about to fire up.


"Tha~that's fine.  I'll just get the medici~"  I haven't got to finish what I'm about to say when he stood up, pulled me in and he kissed me on the lips.  I can't even move an inch.  It seems like my body has gone frozen.  What the?  Why is he kissing me?  I snap back to reality and I gently push him away from me.  I think I look like a tomato now.  .


"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, it's just that I was, overwhelmed."  he looked down and I did the same.  I cannot say anything.  My train of thoughts was interrupted when Seungri went down and called me.


"Janine?"


"Ye~yeah?"  I responded shakily as I looked at him.


"I have a plan, and I'm afraid I need Naotoshi to complete this."


~~~~~


[EARLIER, AT SEUNGRI'S ROOM]


Seungri plopped himself on the bed and closed his eyes.  He is thinking of the best thing that he can do to save Erika and at the same time, save himself from being married to Chloe.


He told Ethan that he will be there this night, but he thought he is not ready for it yet.  He grabbed his phone and contacted Ethan.


"It's me, can I go there tomorrow instead?  I just need to~"


"It's up to you son, just remember that the girl is with us, and she will stay this way until you come and get her out of here.  Take note, you need to go here ALONE.  The girl will be in trouble if you'll break your promise."  he said.  I sighed.


"I know, I haven't forgotten any of it, tomorrow afternoon, I'll just, get myself ready, and please don't hurt her.  Is she okay?"


"She's fine, we are taking care of her.  Nothing will happen to her, just make sure that you will meet us tomorrow."  he continued,


"Yes, I'll be there."  he dropped the phone and closed his eyes and groaned through gritted teeth.


"I think I needed to do this, I don't have any choice."  he told himself and pick up the phone again.  He searched for a number and he dialled it.


"Hello, hyung??"


~~~~~


HOPE YOU ENJOY.


XOXO