CHAPTER 18

Forget About Me







Janine arrived!!!!!!!!!  What will happen now???  Hahaha.  Check out this new update then yeorubun!!!  :)))



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>




"What did you say???"  I almost screamed over the phone.


"You heard it right, we're here.  They're here as well."  Emily unnie said over the phone.


I know that Daesung and TOP oppa are in the Philippines, but I didn't know that they went to Boracay.   I didn't know that Emily unnie, Jaecy and Ann unnie are there too!  They haven't informed me that they are on vacation.  I haven't informed anyone about Seungri staying in the house.  Am I going to say it to them?  Oh, Seungri has a different case.  I should not tell it to anyone, of course aside from Naotoshi because he already knows.


"They said that they escaped and no one should know that they are here, so we promise that they will keep it as a secret, but of course we want to share it with you too, but promise me you won't tell anyone?"


"Yeah, I promise!!  How did you see them??"


"We have seen them accidentally, we are on the same hotel. They are really nice, we are hanging out with them later..  Daesung is so hot!!"  Emily unnie giggled over the phone.


"I know he's hot unni, especially for you.  How's the others then?  Jaecy?  What is her reaction when she saw them?  She is a ToDae biased right?"


"She is really shocked but I told her to stay calm and we should act cool whenever they're around.  Hey, thank you for calling me but we got to get going!  We will be partying!!!  I miss you!!  Good bye!!!"  she then hung up.


What a small world??  Here I am, with Seungri, and my friends are with TOP and Daesung oppa.  They texted me to call ASAP, I was worried that something bad had happened but definitely that wasn't the case.  


I checked my clock, it's already 9:00pm.  I haven't noticed the time.   I was dragged by Ezra to her house because it's her husband's birthday, I am unable to disagree, she's been a good friend.  Good think they don't drink alcohol.  I'll be safe.  I wonder what Seungri is doing.  Ezra's house is a bit far from home.  Before going to the bus stop, I grabbed some burger and fries from Mcdonald's for Seungri's late dinner.  I then put my earphones on and listen to Bigbang's songs while waiting for the bus to come.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Am I dreaming?  Is this true?  Can someone slap me now?  Can someone wake me up, I think I'm in a deep slumber.  I slap my face a few times before closing my eyes.  After pinching my arms, I open my eyes slowly and I can still see him.  OMG!!!!!


"AAAAHHH!!!!"  I can't help but scream my heart out, after screaming, I sat on the ground still staring at him.  I think he got scared because he went nearer.


"Are you okay Janine, ahm.. you're scaring me, can you relax??  There let me help you."  he offered his hand, I just looked at it.  I hold on to it and he helped me sat on the couch and he sat beside me.  Without hesitation, I slapped him.


"Hey, why did you do that?"  he said holding on to his cheek.  OMG.  He's real, he's not a product of my imagination, he's speaking.  


"You, are, real."  I managed to say.  Lee Seung Hyun is right in front of me.  My second bias.  I removed my eyeglasses to further inspect him.


"Yeah, I am real, I'm sorry if I scared you, Erika will explain everything once she gets home, wait, let me get you a glass of water."  he then went away.


I am so going to kill you Erika, get ready.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Erika hopped out of the bus and walk her way home.  She stood in front of the apartment when she noticed that the door is wide open.  She quickly ran inside the house.  She locked the door behind her and she gasped when she saw Janine sitting on one of the couch.


"JANINE!!  What are you doing here??"  she went near her and was more than shocked to see the look on her face.


"Hey, what happened to you?  Have you seen a ghost or something?"  she shook her.  Janine didn't move an inch, realization then overtook Erika.


"Oh my gosh.  You have seen him haven't you??"  she asked.  Janine nodded in response.  She facepalm herself and Seungri now went back with a glass of water.


"Tell me I'm dreaming, wake me up.  I'm sleeping right?  He's just my imagination.  He's surreal.  Tell me!"  Janine grabbed Erika's arm and shook it vigorously.


"I will explain everything, if you can drink the water first and relax!"  she grabbed the water from Seungri and gave it to her.  She drank the water all at once.


"Janine, breath in, breath out."  she followed.  She sighed and put her eyeglasses back on.  Erika and Seungri are still staring at her.  Erika is seated beside Janine and Seungri sat on the couch on the other side, facing them.


"Are you feeling much better now??"  Erika asked her.


"Why is he here?  Can you explain everything?  I'm going crazy now, this is one hell of a shocking news after another."  she said.


"Woah, wait, What is the other news?"  Erika asked curiously.


"Wait wait wait, let's not talk about that first.  I need to know what is happening here Erika.  Please!"  she asked.


Erika then explained to Janine what happened.  Janine face palm herself.


"I'm glad that you're okay Seungri, so you're the ones who saved him then, good job!"  Janine smiled to Erika and Seungri.


"Yeah, I really need to thank her, I know that you will not tell anyone about this too."  Seungri said.


"Yeah, I promise."  Janine said.


"So what's the other news then?"  Erika asked this time


"It's such a very very small world."  Janine spoke after a long sigh.


"Alright I told you what happened now, what are you talking about earlier about a shocking news before this?"


"Fatima unni messaged me that Youngbae oppa found her, together with Jiyong oppa, they are staying at Fatima unni's house, of course, Jerika unni is there as well."  Janine explained.


"Kyaah!!  That's good then.  Wow, I'm so happy for her, well, Seungri actually told me that they are in London but I haven't realized that Youngbae oppa will follow her there, that's so sweet."  Erika responded.


"Wait, you guys are friends with Fatima noona?"  both of them shot Seungri a weird and questioning look.


"Hold up, you know about her?"  Janine asked him.


"Yeah, Youngbae hyung keeps talking about her, he really likes her.  I was informed by Jiyong hyung as well that they met yesterday, but I'm not sure if they are in good terms."  he said.


"That's what I was told as well, but Fatima unnie didn't specify.  She just told me not to worry about anything."  Janine said.


"Jiyong hyung didn't specify anything either.  It's really a small world isn't it?"  Seungri smiled.


"Yeah, I think I'm going crazy as well.  Ahm, wait, Fatima unnie haven't told me anything yet."  Erika said.


"She messaged all of us, have you seen your Facebook account?"


"No, not yet, I am just about to check it now."  she then reached for her laptop and check the message.


"Have you responded to it Janine?"  Erika asked.


"Yeah, I asked her to explain, I messaged Jerika unni as well but none of them responded."  she sighed.


"I won't send any messages to them for now, let's wait for them to explain themselves."  Erika then stood up and placed the laptop near the tv.


"So, Fatima noona shared everything with you then?"  Seungri said.


"We are the best of friends, we tell secrets and we keep them to ourselves only.  That's what you do as well right?"  Erika asked him.


"Yeah yeah, of course.  Hmm.  Wait, what took you so long?  You said you'll go back immediately?"  Seungri then stood with hands on his waist.  


"It's the birthday of Ezra's husband, I was invited for a dinner, I am unable to tell you since~"


"You don't have my number, I don't have your number as well.  I know, that's fine.  You have food there?  I haven't eaten anything yet."  Seungri said.


"I bought burger and fries, I bought a lot because you eat a lot, so you may want to share it with Janine."


"Of course, ahm, let's go Janine, let's eat."  he smiled to her.


Janine blushed.  She looked at Erika, she just nodded.  She admits that she is hungry as well because of the flight.


"I.. I .. ahm.. bought something as well, we can eat it all, ahm, Erika, let's eat, you eat too."  Janine grabbed her.


"I've already eat~"  "Then eat again, ahm, yeah, eat again, that will be fine, let's go."


Erika was left with no choice but join Seungri and Janine for their late dinner.  She sat beside Janine and Seungri sat on the other side.  While the two are eating, Erika noticed that there is an awkward silence.  She coughed, the two then looked at her.


"By the way, Janine, ahm, Seungri is currently staying at your room, so we need to share rooms first."  she said and Janine glared at her.


"I can sleep at the living room, I'm fine with it, Janine, you can get your room back."  Seungri took a bite on his hamburger.


"Ah, uhm, no, you can use my room, I don't mind, Erika's room is big, we two can fit in."  she said.


"Thank you, I really appreciate it,"  Seungri said.  Janine blushed again and Erika just looked at them and smiled right after.


"How long you'll be staying here?"  Janine asked.


"Until next week, my hyungs don't want me to go back yet, they are still enjoying their stay I guess, Daesung and TOP hyung haven't contacted me yet."


"Oh!  I almost forgot, Janine, Emily unni asked me to call her, they are in Boracay right now.  She's with Jaecy and Ann unni, and they've seen someone."  Erika said.


"I bet it's TOP and Daesung hyung, isn't it?"  Seungri snapped.  "They told me that they really plan to go there, Dara noona recommended that place to them.  Am I correct??"


Janine's mouth hang open and she looked at Erika who just nodded.


"She's so excited while she's saying it, she said that TOP and Daesung oppa invited them for dinner, or party, whatever.  They may be together right now."  she smiled.


Janine's face reddened.  "Wah!  Why am I here?  I need to go to Boracay to see TOP oppa!!!  Aigoo!!!  I know that Emily unnie will be on vacation but I didn't know, that, aish!"  she placed her forehead at the table.


"Hey Janine, that's fine, by the way, I totally forgot, why did you come back so soon?"


"There is an emergency, they needed me to go here and attend a meeting tomorrow morning, and the next days.  I am here to work again.  I want to have a vacation too."  she said while her forehead still leaning on the table.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I remember, these two girls in front of me are TOP biases.  Aish, what do I expect?  Of course Janine will be sad because she just left the Philippines without knowing that her ultimate crush is there.  I continued eating while staring at the two of them.  Erika is still comforting Janine who I think is about to cry.  Janine sat up and looked at Erika.


"You're one lucky girl!!"  she slapped Erika's arm lightly.  Erika then whispered something to her ear, she just nodded then looked at me.


"Ahm, what are you talking about girls?"  I managed to ask.


"Nothing, no need to worry about that Seungri-shii."  Janine said.


"So, how old are you Janine?"  I asked.


"I'm 22.  Same with Erika and with you."  she said.


"Oh, okay, "  I continued eating my food.  I look at them again and Janine is smiling from ear to ear and Erika is whispering something to her.  Girls are really weird.  As soon as I'm done eating, I stood up and clean the things on my table.


"Ahm, I am really sleepy now, I need to sleep, ahm, I'll just carry Janine's luggage in front of your room Erika, okay?"


"You don't need to do that, we'll be the ones to carry it,"  Janine said.


"No, I insist, besides I stole your room so this is the best thing that I can do, Good night girls!  See you tomorrow."  I get Janine's suitcases and bring it up.  I put it in front of Erika's room.  As I walk towards Janine's room, I quickly went back to Erika's room.  I turn the knob, it's not locked.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


"Glad Seungri already went up, I have a lot of freaking questions for you!!"  Janine exclaimed.


"Yeah yeah I know, what are the questions then?"  I answered.


"You didn't tell me that he is here, why?"


"I never intended to keep it, but I think it's just too early to say it to anyone.  Remember, he was kidnapped and he was nearly involved in another scandal, so it will be best to keep it first."


"Okay, well said then.  I am in total shock a while ago, I think I scared him.  Is he nice to you?"  Janine said.


" He's a ladies' man.  He's a jerk as well.  He's a little flirt."


"Why?  Did he do something to you?  Oh my gosh don't tell me you seduced him!!"  she exclaimed.


"WTF Janine!  How could you say that!!  Seungri might hear you, and I haven't done anything like that!  It's just, he has this prince syndrome and he's teasing me all the time,."  I said.


"So he knows you like TOP oppa as well and not him?  Why not tell him that he's the one you like?"  Janine asked while munching some french fries.


"No way, I hate confessions.  I may not act normal once he knew about it, I might get out of this house and allow him to be here alone."


"Whatever you say, he's so handsome isn't he?  I am really confused who my real bias is, Seunghyun or Seunghyun. Haha!"  she laughed and I just stared at her.


"Alright, I'm just kidding.  Hmm.. I think I will enjoy my stay here, you're currently enjoying your vacation my friend."  we both stood up and I clean the mess in the table.


"You now rest, I'll take care of this.  We can fit in my bed right?  Just don't kick me later arasseo?"  I told her.  She just smiled and I can see that she's tired.  She went up and I heard the door of my bedroom close.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


WHAT DO YOU THINK, WOAH, SPOILERS FOR THE OTHER PARTS HAS BEEN REVEALED!!! LOL.


I LOVE YOU ALL. XOXO