CHAPTER 9

Forget About Me



[Still Seungri's POV]


Lunch time has passed and I just stayed in Chloe's room because they needed to get out and Chloe needs to go to school.  As usual, they locked me from the outside of the room.  I tried to watch the television but my mind is not on it.  I have come up with a plan once they get out.


I needed to ride on the trip of this three people. I needed them to trust me that I will not leave and I will marry his daughter so that I will have the chance to escape.  For now, I will stay here first and after a day or two, I will get out of this rubbish place.


Dinner time, Kayden unlocked my door and we went down and I sat beside Chloe with the fakest smile that I can show in my entire life.  We started to eat quietly and I can see from the corner of my eyes that they are delighted.  I noticed that I still haven't seen her mom.


"By the way Chloe, where is Mom?"  I asked her.


"Oh, she's not here, she's gone."  she said.


"What do you mean she's gone?  Is she away on a business trip?"  I further asked.


"She walked away from us.  She went with another guy.  It's been a long time now."  Kayden answered.  "Why are you being so nice all of a sudden??  Have you fallen in love with my sister then??"  he annoyingly asked.


"Why are you asking that stupid question?  He is trying to get to know my baby so let him be.  You shut up and eat your food."  Ethan asked.  "I apologize about Kayden's behavior son."  he apologized.


"That's not a problem Sir, I understand."  I smiled and ate my food this time.  Kayden is eyeing me with a suspicious look at his face, I just smiled at him sincerely and went back to eating.


"Where will I sleep by the way??"  I asked no one in particular.


"We can sleep at my bed Seungri oppa!!!"  her eyes glowing.


My eyes widened at the statement.  . I am going to sleep in the same bed with her?  This is ridiculous.


"Is it too early for them to sleep together? They are not married yet.  Seungri, you sleep at the guest room, don't you dare disagree Chloe!!"  Kayden reacted.  Woah, thank you for that bro.


"Yeah that's right, you need to sleep at your room Chloe and Seungri will stay at the guest room."  Ethan decided.


Chloe pouted but she didn't insist but instead she looked at me and wiggled her eyebrows.  Oh my!  What the hell is she thinking??  I fake another smile and looked at her.  I needed to release my BEST ACTOR skills right now so that they will believe me.


"Don't worry, once we get married, we will sleep in your bed together."  I winked after I said that.  I almost got choked with what I just said but I needed to do this so that they will trust me.  I noticed Ethan smiling evilly and Kayden went out of the dining room.


"Oppa!!! Don't say that!!!"  she then slapped me hard in my arm.  I almost dropped my arm on the floor with the intensity of it but she just keeps on giggling and Ethan as well is smiling from ear to ear.  We finally finished dinner and I helped cleaning up the stuffs and went to the room.  They locked the door from the outside as usual.


I checked the windows of the room, it can only be opened halfway, I tried to check if I can fit in.  Impossible.  I tried to check the streets.  The house is on the main road, there are a lot of other houses and alleys.  The other street is just the market, I remember that is where I was when they kidnapped me.  I needed to find a way how I can escape.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


[IN SEOUL]


"Is it really taking that long?"  YG asked his friend from Incheon Airport, Mr. Oh.


"Yes.  We aren't supposed to do this but I see that you really wanted to know.  I will need to gather it within 24-48 hours and I will let you know.  Is it also possible that I will sent you an email about it."  Mr. Oh explained.


"So, you're not yet sure if they have used Korean Air or not?  Is that right?"  YG asked again.


"Yes.  That's why I needed time to check this for you.  I will update you accordingly arrasseo?"  he said.


"Okay, as if I have a choice.  These kids are so gonna get it from me once they come back."  YG said angrily.


"You've given them a vacation and they are just enjoying their time."  Mr. Oh said jokingly.


"There is nothing wrong with that, but they should've informed me.  I will kick them and spank them and anything possible."  he further said angrily.


"You got a point there.  I think they just wanted some time alone that is why.  Don't kill them okay?"  Mr. Oh told YG.


"I might do that."  he said jokingly and he tapped his friend's shoulder.  "I'm just kidding."  he sighed.


"Once you found out where they are what are you going to do??"  he asked.


"I will wait for them to come back within a month, I will not follow them there.  But once they came back I will give the punishment that they deserve."  he threatened.


"Are you going to terminate their contracts then?? Will they be disbanded and thrown out of YG??"  Mr. Oh stood up and crossed his arms in his chest.


YG smiled at his friend and stormed his way out of his office.



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



May 22 2013


8AM



"Are you sure you are okay??"  Janine asked her.


"Absolutely.  I can do this, at least I will have a vacation.  I haven't got one for a long time."  Erika smiled at her.


"Okay, I'll get going then, you don't want to tell anyone?"  she asked again.


"Yeah, just tell them that I'm on vacation.  I may be online all the time so I guess I will reason that out to them."  Erika joked.


"Okay, if that's what you want.  I'll go now! See you soon."  Janine waved goodbye.


"Text me once you reach the airport okay??? Bye!!"  she shouted.  "Yeah yeah!!"  Janine shouted back.


Erika stood there and she let out a small yawn and moved out of the airport.  She went straight to the bus bay and rode back home.  Once she reach home she went straight to her bedroom and drifted off to sleep again.



[After six long hours]


[Erika's POV]



I opened my eyes and stretched as long as I could.  Hew.  I haven't had this kind of sleep for a few months now.  I checked my phone and I received three text messages.  First message:

From:  Janine Choi


I'm here at the airport now..:)))


Second message:


From Nao:)


How are you doing?  Would you like me to visit you after work?  I hope you're fine.


Third message:


From:  Ezra


Your students miss you.  I miss you too.  We hope that you're fine and come back soon.


I smiled and put the phone inside the holder and tossed it in bed.  I will just text them later.  I stood up and rushed to the bathroom to clean myself and to change clothes.  I grabbed my backpack, my purse, my phone and my shades and went out of the house.  I want to go out and roam around the city.  I went to the bus stop and quickly jumped inside the bus.  

After a while I went down at CBD and went at the Merlion Park.  I have breathed the fresh air and smiled as I walk around the park.  I went to the cafe and ate my late lunch.  This is the time that I have responded to their messages.


To:  Janine Choi

Great.  Tell me when will you come back okay?  Say hi to our friends, give the presents to my mom when you're available. :)

To:  Nao:)

I'm fine, no need to go here.  You rest okay?

To:  Ezra

Aww.  That's so sweet.  I'll be back soon.  I miss you guys as well. :'(


I proceeded in eating my lunch and texted them from time to time.  After that I went out of the cafe and walked a couple of more steps at CBD when I have decided I want to visit bayfront again.


I walk towards the train station and rode the train and in just a few minutes I am at the bayfront.  I went straight to the skypark and inside the shopping mall to window shop.  When I have the seen the sun about to set, I went to the skypark again to watch the sun set.  I went out and stormed the local night shops and decided to have chili crab for dinner.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

7PM


[At the dining area, Seungri's POV]



"I am just going to get more water from the kitchen."  Kayden said.


"Oh!  I'll be the ones to get it, just sit down."  I offered.


"Are you sure?  Do you know where to go?"  Chloe said.


"Yeah, I'll just get it, it won't take a moment."  I went to the kitchen and get the water, I am nowhere in sight so I tried to check if the back door is open.  It is.  I quickly opened it and stared at the surroundings.  I can go either left or right through the alleys on the other side of the roads and there will be shops there where I can hide.  I was able to get my bag from Chloe a while ago without his father and brother's knowing and I placed it near the back door.   I left it wide open when I come back to deliver the drinks.


"Oh, I forgot something!  I will just get some glasses.  I am sorry."  I scratched my head and the three of them just smiled.


Once I am nowhere at their sight, I pick up the bag and rush my way out through the back door and I turn left.  Before I reach the far end I saw Kayden there waiting for me.


"I knew it! You are planning on something.  Daadd!!  Seungri's escaping."  he shouted.

 

I ran as fast as I could backwards and I ran past their house and Ethan, who just reached the back door when I passed by, and continued running.  I could hear the two of them shouting for my name but I didn't care.  I finally reach the end of the road and I rushed through the shops with lots of people.  I lower down myself and put on my hoodie while walking past the people but I can still hear them.  Once I am away from the people I continued to run and they are still chasing after me.  


"You ugly boy come back heeerreee!!!!"  I heard Kayden screaming.


I ignored them and continued running.  I stopped for a while when I was out of breath and looked around and when they are not there anymore.  I walk for a while but when I can hear them screaming I ran again and went left and then right and then left.  I noticed a secret alley on that direction.


I went to that side and I bumped into someone.  I quickly wrapped my left arm around her and held using my right hand.  I pushed her to the side so that she's not going to make any sound.


"Keep quiet please and don't move!"  I whispered in her ear.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


WOW. HOW WAS IT? :))))


I HOPE I CAN HAVE MORE SUBSCRIBERS. XD