CHAPTER 32

Forget About Me

 

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT.  THANKS. :)



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



[IN SINGAPORE]


"What are we going to do with Seungri?  How can we get him if the girl is always in the house?"  Kayden asked me as I discuss to them my suggested plan.


"I am going to invite Erika out for a while so that you can do your job.  The other girl with them will be leaving tomorrow morning so no one is going to be in the house aside from Seungri.  In that way, you can get through the house through the back door and take Seungri with you.  The place is not really populated so there are no many people there, you can take him without anyone noticing."  I explained to them.


"That seems to be a good plan son.  Okay, what time should we do this?"  Ethan agreed.


"Noon will be perfect.  I will invite Erika for lunch and I will tell her to not include Seungri so that he will be in the house.  I am sure that she will agree to it."  I told them.


"Okay, dad, let's just wait outside the neighbor's house and watch them.  As soon as the girl is nowhere in sight, that's the time that we're going inside and get Seungri."  Kayden suggested and his dad and I nodded in agreement.


"Okay, then we will just take Seungri at the house and place him in the attic if ever."  Ethan answered and they all nodded in agreement.


"So, that's it then, thank you so much for helping me, but, can I ask something?"  I asked the older man.


"Yeah, what's it son?"  Ethan responded.


"Are you going to arrange the marriage as soon as you get him?"  I asked.


"Yeah I think so, I don't want him to escape again.  My Chloe will kill herself if I let it happen again.  Well, thank you so much for helping us son and I hope you'll be able to get the girl too and have a happy life."  Ethan said and I smiled at him before I went out of his office and rode the bus home.


I hope that I made the right decision.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


As soon as the Japanese boy is out of sight, I crouched in front of my dad to suggest something.


"Dad!  I think I have a better idea on how we can get Seungri."  I told him with glee.


"What is it Kayden?  Make sure that your idea makes sense."  my dad told me.  Aish, he doesn't really trust me fully.


"What if, we take the girl instead?"


"Why would you suggest that?"  he eyed me.


"Because if we are going to take Seungri, he might escape again.  He can easily get Chloe's heart and he might do that again and he might get away from us and go back to that girl."  I smiled when I saw my father nodded.


"If we are going to get the girl, Seungri will definitely go for her, and we will not release the girl until Chloe and Seungri will get married.  Isn't it lovely?"  I smirked and I stood up and my dad turn his swivel chair rubbing his chin.


"That's the best idea that you've come up with son!  But, how about the Japanese boy?"  he answered me.


"He cannot do anything, can he?  If he's going to fight us then we can tell everyone that he's the mastermind, I am sure he's not going to be a big problem dad."  I assured my dad and he nodded in agreement.


"So, once the girl gets out of the house, we're going to get her and take here to the attic, I'm pretty sure that she has Seungri's number so that we can contact him.  He'll definitely come after her since it looks like they have an intimate relationship.  Great idea!"  my dad said and we both laughed evilly.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


[IN JOHOR]


"Thank you so much for visiting Desaru children, I hope you will come back soon."  Alinah hugged them tight.


"You're always welcome Alinah, I really love this place so I will definitely go back."  Erika said and she kissed Alinah's cheeks.


"We are going to miss you, and thank you for the free extra day of stay!"  Janine giggled and hugged Alinah tight.


"Thanks Alinah, I'll definitely go back here if I have time."  Seungri said and kissed the back of Alinah's hand.


"Okay, thanks again and take care!  Terima Kasih."  she bowed and the rest bowed too.  Erika looked at Seungri as he put his disguise on.  He is not wearing the shirt they he bought earlier.  She sighed loudly as they walked outside and hailed a cab.  


Seungri attempted to sit at the passenger seat but Janine went in immediately and closed the door shut.  Seungri sighed and he had no choice but to seat beside Erika at the back of the cab.  Once he went in, he didn't make any eye contact with the lady beside him.  Erika just looked away too and tried to hold back the tears.  Silence filled the small space and Janine noticed it and she coughed loudly, which made the two looked at her.


"Why are you so quiet?  You'll have a bad breath if you will not speak."  she said and went in to plug in her earphones again.  Seungri still looked away but Erika looked at him and tried to start a conversation.


"Seungri,"  she muttered.  The guy didn't move an inch.  "Seungri!"  she whispered louder this time, still no response from him.  She sighed and slouched and plug in her earphones too so that she can do something.


After about 45 minutes, they reach the terminal and they quickly ran to the bus since it's about to leave.  Janine sat beside a middle-aged woman, leaving the two behind.  They are forced to sit beside each other again.  Erika sat beside the window and Seungri sat beside her.  She looked at him and he's still looking away.  Erika sighed and just rested her head in the window, trying herself to be absorbed by the music in her ears.


On the other hand, Seungri is looking and checking on the girl beside her from the corner of his eye.


"Aish!  I really don't understand how girls think.  I don't want to talk to her yet.  I'm still upset about what happened earlier."  he whispered to himself and rested his head on the head rest.  He try his best to sleep but he can't.  He threw his head to the right side and caught a glance of the lady's face.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Damn it!  Is she crying?  She is wearing her sunglasses but I can hear her muffled sobs and the tears are rushing down her cheeks and she doesn't care if it actually stains the shirt that I've given her.  Damn!  My heart is melting.  , I need to show her that I'm disappointed but damn, she is crying beside me and because of me.  I may have been a bit harsh on her earlier.  Aish!  Pabo Seungri!  


"Are you crying?"  I asked her in a soft voice.  She looked at me and shook her head.


"Ri, I'm sorry."  she looked down and she continued sobbing, a bit louder this time.  I sighed and wrapped my arms around her and I rested her head on my shoulder as she sobs.


"I'm sorry baby, I never meant to shout at you earlier, I should've listened to you.  Forgive me."  I muttered as I caressed her back.


"You don't need to say sorry, I should be the ones to say sorry.  I was just, scared."  she said between sobs and she hugged me tighter.


"If you can give me time to absorb all the things that you said earlier, I'll be able to answer you, I mean~"


"Sssh, no need.  You can explain everything later once you're okay.  Stop crying baby, please.  I hate to see you cry, especially because of me."  I stopped her and I release from the hug and wiped the tears from her face.  She smiled and she hugged me again.  We stayed that way for the rest of the trip, Erika fell asleep quickly in my chest as I her hair slowly.  It may sound cheesy but my happiness is overflowing in my chest.  I hope that we can stay this way forever and I hope Erika will feel the same way too and we'll be in a relationship.  I'll be the happiest person alive.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


[AFTER ONE HOUR AND THIRTY MINUTES..]


I haven't realized that I fell asleep on Seungri's chest.  I felt relieved since he already talked to me.  I haven't said anything yet about his confession but I'll be planning to explain everything to him later on.  He's my hair and I snuggled to him closer.  Baby, he called me baby earlier, which made my heart almost jump out of my chest.  I am happy, yeah, I am really happy, but I need to consider the consequences if we are going to take this to the next level.  He then whispered something in my ear.


"We're here baby, wake up."  he whispered oh-so-softly.  I heard it again.  It sounds cheesy but I really don't care.  I lift my head up and I peck his lips lightly and muttered a thank you.


"Wow, you guys are so mushy.  Aish, I can't take it, I'll go down now, hurry up!"  Janine shouted and she went down the bus and both of us just smiled to ourselves.  We both stood up and fixed ourselves before following her outside.


"Let's eat, I'm dead hungry,"  Seungri pouted as he lean his chin on my shoulder.


"I think I'll go home now, you guys need to talk, just the two of you.  I'll take your extra baggage home."  Janine winked at us and we followed her towards the cab lane.  We put our extra luggage at the back of the cab then waved Janine goodbye.


"So, where are we going baby?"  he asked me while holding my hand..


"You said you were hungry so, let's eat!"  I said and I dragged him towards the restaurant near the terminal.  We sat down and we ordered our food.  While waiting for the food to be served, I cleared my throat and began speaking.


"I am really sorry about earlier Ri, I didn't mean to offend you with what I said.  I was just really afraid because,"  I stopped as I look down.


"Because?"  he said slowly.  I lifted my head up and blushed madly.


"Err, I've never been in a relationship before."  I said as I looked down again.  Feeling embarrassed.  I heard him chuckle and I can feel his hands on top of mine.


"Really?  Oh, why?"  he asked and he's smiling from ear to ear, which made my cheeks redder.


"Ahm I really don't know to be honest."  I said and let out a small sigh.


"Hmm, that makes sense now, but I will take care of you, I promise."  he said and he held my hands tighter.


"It will not be easy,  will it?  You will be miles away in three days time, you are an international star, things may change once you get back to Korea, I mean, you might forget the feelings that you have for me once we part ways.  I am really scared and worried."  I explained and I can hear him sigh.


"I know it will not be easy, but we can try right?  We can help each other to make the relationship work, I promise you that I will not change and I will always keep in touch."  he answered and I looked at his pleading eyes.  I sighed and closed my eyes for a minute before opening it and I looked at him again nodding my head in response.


"So, what does that mean?"  he said with a worried look on his face.


"Yes Seungri.  I am willing to take the risk and I love you."  I said with a smile on my face.


"Wait, I wasn't able to catch that, can you say that again?"  he said putting his hand at the back of his left ear.


"LEE SEUNG HYUN, SARANGHAEYO."  I whispered loudly.  Seungri jumped off of his seat and throw a punch in the air.


"WOAH!  REALLY?  WOAH!  SHE LOVES ME TOO!!  HAVE YOU HEARD IT?"  he asked the people in the restaurant and all of them clapped and I just bowed my head in embarrassment.


"Hey, can you sit down?  It's embarrassing!"  I said and he just chuckled.  He went near me and kissed my lips which made the crowd roar.  I released from the kiss then lightly tapped his shoulders and he smiled and he sat back on his seat.  The food then arrived and we began eating.  We both eat in silence and I can't stop smiling.  Seungri, the man of my dreams, is my boyfriend?  This is insane but true.  I looked at him and he smiled at me.



We finished our meal and we went out of the restaurant and hailed a cab home.  Janine welcomed us home in a power hug.


"So, is it official?"  she asked as we walk inside the house.  Both of us nodded and she jumped in delight and hugged me tight.


"I am so happy for you, finally!"  she said as she gave Seungri a hug too.  "Now, I  needed to look for TOP oppa for me to have a boyfriend."  she continued and all of us laughed hard.  We sat down on the couch.


"By the way, what time is your flight tomorrow?"  I asked my friend who is hugging my arms.


"Tomorrow afternoon, I thought it's in the morning but I just checked it now.  Can you help me fix my things?"  she pouted and I just nodded.


"See you later Ri."  I said and he just winked at me.  We both climbed up the stairs as we reach the room and fix Janine's stuffs.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


[MAY 30 2013]


8:00AM


I pick up the phone and dialed Erika's number.  I need to invite her for lunch at 12PM, Janine will be out in the morning so Seungri will be left in the house.


"Hello Nao?"


"Hi, how are you doing?  I'm sorry if I left last last night, my dad was taken to the hospital but he is fine now,"  I lied.


"Oh, I'm sorry about that, glad that he's better now.  So, what's up?"  she asked me over the phone.


"I'm okay thanks, hmm, how are you and Seungri?"


"Oh, we are, fine.  Thanks, ahm, by the way, I have a question for you."  she said.  I think I already have an idea on what her question is.


"Bring it on,"  I laughed and she chuckled a bit.


"Ahm, did you go to my room before you left the resort?"  Just like what I'm thinking.


"Yeah, I did, but you are not there, it's just Seungri lying on the bed snoring.  I think you are in the restroom that time."  I lied again.  I hope that she really went to the restroom.  I don't want to further think what they did.


"Oh, okay.  I just asked because I was in the bathroom almost the whole time since I enjoyed the hot shower."  she said and she laughed a bit.


"That's fine, are you okay to meet me up today for lunch?  I'll pay the expenses in the resort and I'll treat you as well."  I said.  I hope that she will be okay with it.


"Okay, no problem.  Can I invite Seungri over?"


"Oh, is it okay if it is just you?  Don't worry it won't be long, I just want to tell you something too."  Please.


"Okay, no problem, he cannot go out too often as well so yep, I'll meet you later, is it okay at the cafe?  12PM?"


"Yeah that will be perfect.  Thanks Erika, see you later."


"Bye!"  then she hung up the phone.


This will be perfect.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


COMMENTS WILL BE APPRECIATED, THANKS A LOT.


I LOVE YOU ALL.  XOXO