CHAPTER 20

Forget About Me

ANOTHER UPDATE!  HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT!!



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I washed up quickly then grabbed some clothes from the closet.  Seungri's dark circles are really visible today.  He didn't sleep that much?  What did he do?  He is staring at me a while ago and I think his mind is flying somewhere.  I quickly went downstairs and Seungri is now in the living room randomly playing with his phone.  I sat beside him.


"What do you want for breakfast Seungri?"  upon saying that, Seungri almost jumped and he has this WTFishappening face then he moved to the other side of the couch.  He almost lost his grip on his phone.


"What on earth is wrong with you Lee Seung Hyun?  You've been acting weird since this morning!  Do I look like a ghost that's why you fear me that much?"  I looked at him, he avoided my gaze then he spoke up.


"I, I am sorry, I was just shocked."  he coughed nervously then continued fiddling with his phone.  I tilted my head to the side because of the confusion.


"Oh, alright, you're scary when you get shock."  I went closer to him then he stood up and went to the other side of the room, still holding his damn phone and not looking at me.  I just shook my head and asked him again.


"What do you want to eat?"


"Anything!"  he shortly responded.


"Okay, I will cook some grass, would you still eat that?"  I asked him sarcastically.


He looked up to me, now I got your attention.  I am about to say something again when he responded.


"Yes I will."  he then put his attention back to his phone.  WTF is wrong with him?  I don't really understand boys most of the time, or should I say ALL the time.  I stood up this time and faced him.


"What's wrong with you?  Are you teasing me again?  Fine, continue what you are doing, but I'm currently not in the mood to entertain you and your acts.  I am dead hungry, I will cook something that I want and I don't care if you eat that food or not, got it?"  I went to the kitchen.  I bet he's now smiling from ear to ear because he got to piss me off again.  I shifted my attention to my stomach who is now begging to be fed.  I decided to make waffles for breakfast.


After about 20 minutes, the waffles are ready!  I grabbed the honey and blueberry syrup from the fridge and some butter.  My stomach grumbles and is now cursing me.  Before I took a bite from my waffle, I still tried to invite Seungri over.


"Seungri-yah!  Breakfast is ready!"  I shouted.  I peeked through the living room and he's now lying on the couch with his headphones on and still playing with his phone.  I could also hear him singing JiYong oppa's Crayon.  Aish, there's no use in calling for him or in shouting at him.  I sat myself down and began eating my waffle.  It tastes perfect!  After about 20 minutes, I'm done eating and I covered the rest of the waffles for Seungri.


I stood up and slowly walked to the living room.  When I am about to tell him to eat, he stood up, removed his headphones hen put the phone on his pocket, then went to the dining room without looking at me or speaking to me.  I look over to the dining room and he began eating the waffles.  After all that I've seen from him, a hurtful yet confusing feeling registered.  He is avoiding me.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I hate what I'm doing but I need to.  Whenever I see her around, my heart beats so fast and my palms are beginning to sweat.  I am still confused what is this feeling that I have for her.  Don't get me wrong, but as I stare at her I cannot forget how soft her lips are and her brea~ aish!  I'm not a ert, I am just a man.  .  What the hell am I thinking.  I shook my head vigorously then continued eating the waffles.  The waffles tastes like heaven.  I peeked through the living room and saw her sitting there and watching some random dramas on TV.  She looks sad, I believe she can sense that I'm avoiding her.  Aish!  I am avoiding her but not in the way that she may think.  I hope she's not going to cry because I may not be able to control myself if that happens.  I may bring her up to my room and comfort her.  ANOTHER !  OMG.  Why am I feeling this way?  Why do I have this feeling that I need her?  I want to be with her all the time?  Aish!  I need some fresh air,  I need to get out of here, out of her house for a while.


I ate the waffles fast then clean it all before going upstairs.  I took a quick shower then I got dressed.  I put on a disguise before going down.  I noticed her staring at me as I go down the stairs.  I finally reached the living room when she stood up.


"Where are you going?"  she asked.


"Just stroll around, I'll be back in a while."  I said without looking at her.


"Would you like me to accompany~"


"No need,"  I interrupted her.  "It will be safer now because I'm not in Bayfront, and I'm really bored being stuck in this house for two days now, I needed some fresh air.  I can handle myself, I'm old enough."  I am still not looking at her, I heard her sigh then asked me again.


"You might get lost, would you like my number so that you'll know how to go back if in case?" she said softly.  Oh please do not cry.  I handed her my phone, she put in her number then gave it back to me.


"I'll see you later."  before she can say anything, I already stormed out of her house and welcome the fresh air.  I needed this, I needed to relax.  I strolled the area then I just walked and walked and follow where my feet is taking me.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



[4:00PM]


"He went out and he hasn't gone back yet?"  Janine asked.


"Yeah, he just told me that he wants a stroll around the place, but that was around 11am."  Erika sipped her Iced Latte.


"Maybe he just enjoyed himself, he may be bored at home.  He may be there once we get back, you gave him your number right?"


"Yeah I did,"


"Oh, wait, he doesn't have any keys with him does he?"  Janine creased her eyebrows.


"I posted a note through the door that I will place the keys under the doormat.  I researched how to write it in Korean so that it's only him who can understand and recognize."  she explained and then she sighed.


"Why didn't he ask you to accompany him, or us?  He knew nothing about the place."  Janine asked.


"Yeah, I don't know, I don't know what's with him."   Erika asked playing with her blueberry cake.


"You look so sad, did something happened back there between you and Seungri?  Is there something that I should know?"  Janine look up to her.


"I noticed this morning that he's been avoiding me."  she asked.


"Huh?  Why?"


"He is not talking me, whenever I went near him, he will stay away, he haven't joined me in breakfast earlier,  he's been playing with his damn phone all the time.  Then when he's about to go out, he refused my offer to go with him.  I wonder what has gotten into him.  I think he's still trying to piss me off but I think it's too much."  Erika then took bite on her cake.


"Such a weird panda boy.  Hmm.  Let's try to ask him later if he will come back.  OH, by the way, I have done something stupid last night."  Janine stopped eating.


"Oh?  What is it?"


"I haven't realized that I slept in my room, not yours.  I think because of jet lag, I got confused, I went to get my luggage in front of your room then I proceeded to my room, without me knowing, I already fell asleep."


"What?  Why the heck will you think that way?"


"Because I saw Seungri inside your room last night.  I got more confused and I thought he is inside my room, which he is using right now and not your room, so I thought your room is my room, so I went to the other room which I thought is yours.  I completely realized my mistake when I saw Seungri sleeping on the couch."  Janine further explained.


Erika stared at her for a while then she held .


"Seungri was in my room last night?  And you didn't sleep in my room as well?"  Erika almost shouted.


"Yeah, why?"


"Then who is sleeping beside me last night then?"  she asked angrily.


"Woah, I don't know, I'm at my room last night.  Do you think it's Seungri?  He is at your room last night, he might have slept there accidentally."  she explained.


"Seungri is at the living room last morning, you've seen him too right?"


"That was this morning, how about last night and midnight?  He might have realized that he slept in the wrong room then woke up to go downstairs."  Janine explained, smiling.


"Tell me you're joking, don't be a troll Janine this is not the time to do it."  she said seriously.


"I'm not joking!  I'm not even trolling you!  Why would I?  Okay, have you seen the face of the person beside you?"


"NO I haven't because you have covered yourself with a blanket when you sleep, which you normally do!  Don't make fun with me Janine!"


"Hey!!  I'm not the person sleeping next to you last night, I swear to GOD!!" she exclaimed.  The people in the cafe are now staring at them.


"Hey, do not shout!"


"It's because you are not believing me, I really got the feeling that it's Seungri.  He is on your room last night."  Janine further explained.


Erika ran her hands through her face.  She placed her arms on the table and leaned her left cheek.


"!!!"  Erika shouted and sat up.


"Hey, what's wrong?"


"Seungri is wearing one of my shirts a while ago, I've only realized it now."


"See, then it's really him."  Janine smiled.


"It makes sense now."  Erika said.


"What makes sense?"  Janine asked.


"Seungri had seen it all, my room.  It says it all.  It tells everything about me and about my feelings for him."  she said with her voice slightly hoarse.


"So do you think that's the reason why he's avoiding you?"


"I can't think of anything else, do you have anything else in mind Janine?"


"I think he's just trying to piss you off.  Aww, that's so sweet."  she said.


"Very funny, do you think it's sweet?  You're crazy."


"Or maybe he is falling for you!!"  Janine grinned evilly.  Erika pick up the fork and about to throw it to her when Janine shielded herself and laughed hard.


"Shut up Janine it's not helping."  she sighed again and sipped her Iced Latte.


"Wait, it's not impossible, you've been staying on the same house for about three days now, I just arrived yesterday and I noticed that he is really concerned about you when he asked you where have you been."


"I'm not his type, I'm not pretty, I don't have a gorgeous body, I'm not an aegyo girl, and I don't know how to dance.  Do you think he will consider me?  NO way.  So shut up and eat your food."


"But~"


"No buts.  Eat your food, I'm serious."


By then none of them spoken, when suddenly Erika's phone rang.



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


WHAT DO YOU THINK???  OMO.  PLEASE COMMENT. :))))))