CHAPTER 4

Forget About Me

GUYS, PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.  THANKS. :)


[Erika's POV]


May 19 2013



I have seen that ring before.  I am sure about that.  Erika, think!  Ohhh.  I am not really good at this.  I have some sort of a memory gap or loss or whatever you call it.


We went out of the airport and I have seen the guy ran towards the first cab on the lane.  He looks in a hurry.  I am not quite sure if it's because he is too embarrassed or he is late on an appointment.


"Hey!  Are you okay there?  Am I talking to myself or what?"  Janine snapped my thoughts back to reality.


"Oh, I'm sorry.  What are you saying??"  I told Janine scratching my head.


"You keep on staring at the guy a while ago.  You are close to drooling."  Janine joked.


"Hey, that is too much.  I didn't drool.  Come on get over it and let's go home.  You said you were hungry!"  I said and hailed a cab and took a ride home.


When we reach home, I cooked some of the instant noodles Janine brought and we ate if after that we went straight to our rooms.


I am still lying here at my bed at 3:00AM.  I cannot sleep.  I am still thinking about the ring that the guy is wearing at the airport.  Panda ring...  I stood up immediately and opened my laptop.


I checked the photo albums saved on my computer.  I checked the photos of him.  He has a separate album on my laptop, my phone, and my ipod.  I take a look at it one by one.  I almost jumped off my bed at the sight.


"Woah!  I knew it!!"  I screamed when I finally saw what I am looking for.


He is doing a V-Sign on their BIGSHOW 2011 concert in Seoul.  He is wearing that ring that looks exactly the same with the ring the guy is wearing a while ago.


Could it be that the guy that I saw at the airport was him?  Hold up hold up, BIGBANG is in Korea today and they don't have any activities in Singapore.  None that I am aware of.  He could be in a solo project, but why is he all alone?  He should have someone with him like some staffs and crews that will help him.


Or I am just being delirious? Or insane.  Somehow some fans managed to buy something similar to that in Korea or in online shops.  You may never know.  But there is still a possibility.  I browsed the Kpop forums and the bigbangupdates website.


No current news about them aside from the fact that they've been given a month vacation by YG appa.  The guys are on vacation.  That makes me more curious if that guy was Seungri.


I've been a major VIP since forever.   A die-hard VVIP I should say.   I loved Seungri since the day that I've seen him at the Lollipop MV with 2ne1.  I fell in love with the dark circles that surrounds his eyes and his thin frame.  He is also good in making people laugh and in entertaining them.  He has been through a lot last year but I never thought that any of those scandals were true and I still believe that Seungri is innocent.


I can still remember the first time that I've seen him personally.  It was back in October 24 2012.  BIGBANG ALIVE TOUR.


[Flashback]


October 24 2012



8:30pm.  The show is about to start.  My heart is pumping as loud as the speakers surrounding the arena.  The loud music of Still Alive is booming.  I can see the five capsules going down the stage and on the far right is him.  I screamed my heart out when the capsules finally went down and the guys went out of the capsules and sang TONIGHT.  GD and Youngbae oppa are as wild as ever.  T.O.P is as handsome as always.  Dae oppa's smile is still as bright as the sun.  Seungri... still the Seungri that I drooled over.  I cannot believe I will be seeing him this near and this close.  I felt tears threatening to rush down my cheeks when I started chanting and frantically waving my version 3 crown lightstick.  Seeing him this close almost make my heart melt.


The concert went through great.  The boys are really having a good time.  They are really monsters on stage.  Even just the five of them can make the whole arena go wild.  You can also see that they enjoy what they do and they are trying their best to communicate with the fans.


Finally the encore stage is up.  During their Fantastic Baby performance, my eyes almost went out its sockets went Seungri went down the stage and held hands with some fans.  One of them is me.  He held my hand and he lightly squeezed it flashing out his signature smirk.  After that he took my panda hat and he wears it on his own head and went up the stage again.  He is dancing to Psy oppa's Gangnam style which made the crowd go crazy.  It was the best thing ever.


[Back to the original time]


Seeing him wearing my hat is enough to make me feel like I can die the next day.  I was able to take a picture of it but I never posted in any site because I may be bashed or something.  I've just shown it to my closest-est friends.



The clock says 4:00am.  I needed to sleep.    Janine wants to roam around the city later today and tomorrow before she goes on a private meeting on Tuesday.  I shook the thoughts of Seungri being here in Singapore alone because it is more impossible than possible.  I closed my laptop and turn off the lamp at my bedside table and while still reminiscing the memory of the past, I drifted off to dreamland.



May 20, 2013, 4:00pm



[Seungri's POV]


Waah.  I've been here in the hotel room since yesterday.  I cannot decide where to go.  I am too lazy to go out so I just ordered hotel food.  The TV is on for about 24hours now but I am not really paying attention.  My hyungs haven't texted or called me yet.  They must be having the time of their lives.  Good for them.


As I am trying to think on what to do today, I heard my phone rang.  I pick up the phone from my bedside table and saw the  name that flashed on the screen.  I quickly answered the phone.


"Seungri-yah!  How are you?  Are you having a good time?"  Jiyong hyung asked on the other line.


"I haven't done anything yet hyung, I'm still at the hotel room."  I answered lazily.


"Waeyo?  It's your second day there and you haven't gone anywhere?  You are wasting your time.  You should've come with us instead."  JiYong hyung mentioned.


"I'm fine hyung.  I needed time to self-reflect.  I will go out probably later."  I said.


"Okay then, will you not ask me how are we??" Jiyong hyung asked.


Duh.  As always hyung.


"Sorry hyung, how are you?  How's Youngbae hyung?? How's the search for the girl going?"  I asked again.


"We're fine.  He's still trying to search for her."  JiYong hyung said.


"Oh, why can't he send a message to her via twitter?"  I asked curiously.


"He wants it to be a surprise, if you know what I mean."  JiYong hyung responded.


"Ah, okay.  That will be better.  Tell YoungBae hyung that I will support him all the way and fighting!"  I screamed over the phone.


"Okay maknae, we gotta get going.  Get out of there and have fun okay?  Contact me if you need anything, I'll see you then."  Jiyong hyung told me.


"Yeah hyung, you take care.  See you soon.  Bye."  I said and hung up.


I jumped off the bed and went straight to the bathroom to wash up.  After ten minutes I went out of the shower and got dressed.  While I'm fixing myself,  there is a loud knocking on the door.  I can't went straight to the door and open it since I don't have any disguise yet.  I put on my wig and put a fake beard at the top of my lips.


I went to door and opened it slightly.  No one is outside.  I opened it widely and frantically looked from left to right.  No one is around.  What the hell just happened?  I closed the door and shook the thoughts off my head and continued fixing myself.


Another loud knock has been heard from the door.   This time it's non-stop.  I stared at the door for a couple of seconds then approached the door slowly.  I turn the door knob and immediately opened the door.





>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<
 

I AM SORRY, I MADE SOME CHANGES ON THE CHAPTER, IT IS THE TIME. SORRY. :(((


Hmm....  I don't know how this chapter goes.  I think the pace is so slow.  I will make it faster.  I promise.  

Please tell me what you think.  Thank you. :))